The online racing simulator
LFS options survey
(63 posts, started )
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :decrease PC noise, electricity bill, ...

fortuantly my motherboard has the EPU-6 Engine and it takes quite a bit more than lfs to get things going and using any real power, as for the noise it could never be as noisy as my kids
Quote from Degats :The vast majority of LCD monitors are still only 60-75Hz max. 120Hz CRTs used to be fairly common (at lower resolutions at least), but mainstream LCDs still haven't caught up.

The main reason for the 100Hz limit is because that's what the outer physics loop runs at. There's generally no point, other than for sync reasons, to run any faster than that as things will only change on screen at max 100Hz.
Sure, you can brag you're running at 300FPS, but only 1 in 3 frames will actually be different, so all you're doing is stressing your GPU and wasting power.

besides 3d monitors which are usually 120Hz but yeah that is then 60hZ per eye
cool survey flame. i saw a lot of pacmen and learned i put dynamic LOD on the wrong end
90% people use km/h, lets drop out mph
Nah, better leave it in. The US has problems with anything involving writing, and the UK,......
Probably still queuing to use a public, state approved pc......

Better to be generous and hope they can actually fill out a survey sooner or later.

Meanwhile, 96 responces, (As of 21/7. No 3D, Which I assume includes Oc Rift) So, How many people use this awesome next gen system, and why don't you appear on the survey ????????
Just leaving the field open for me to rip on this !
Quote from Racer X NZ :
Meanwhile, 96 responces, (As of 21/7. No 3D, Which I assume includes Oc Rift) So, How many people use this awesome next gen system, and why don't you appear on the survey ????????

As far as I'm aware, there is one entry with Oculus Rift.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Nah, better leave it in. The US has problems with anything involving writing, and the UK,......
Probably still queuing to use a public, state approved pc......

Better to be generous and hope they can actually fill out a survey sooner or later.

lol, dont need to say much about new zealanders, Just look your way and see all thats wrong
Quote from Racer X NZ :

Thanks for pointing me out the issue
Filled the survey.
#60 - halo
Well done Flame!
Survey filled.
Posted
Quote from Flame CZE :Interesting how many of you have "Acceleration shifts viewpoint" off

Turned it on today for test, after just few minutes I become tired. Maybe thats motion sickness (motion seen, not felt) Tho in real life I never get motion sick. Guess with a bit more practice I would get used to it, but as I'm too lazy, I'll keep it off

LFS options survey
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG