The online racing simulator
The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
(163 posts, started )
Well nobody was saying Latvia was better, I was saying they still played a competitive game and before the game I was saying they'd not be an easy opponent.
Quote from BlueFlame :How often do you watch ice hockey? I mean really? The goal tender is revered as a key player in ANY team.

No you don't say? But how often does a goalie save that many good shots in a game? Maybe you should reread my post and understand I was praising the Latvian goalie as player of the game -period.
Quote from Mustangman759 :No you don't say? But how often does a goalie save that many good shots in a game? Maybe you should reread my post and understand I was praising the Latvian goalie as player of the game -period.

Every game you watch the goal tender makes critical saves. The Finland game as an example, the goal tender was on fire.

lol!
Haha saw that, great stuff!
Lol, who finished 2nd?
Russian dude on the left.
Interesting Must've been close!
Quote from seniecka :No, Latvia wasn't better, but Latvia is good enough to compete at highest level and they proved this in this Olympics. Really impressed by Latvia's ice-hockey level. I've never thought that Latvia can be as good as Canada, to compete pretty much all the match. Yeah, I knew Latvia is good team, but as good as it was today. Bravo.

My favorite team is Canada, but on such occasion I supported latvians, of course. No explanations needed.

Ted Nolan, there's your reason Latvia is somewhat good nowadays, they are 100x better now then compared to before he took over.
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Ted Nolan, there's your reason Latvia is somewhat good nowadays, they are 100x better now then compared to before he took over.

Now that is true.
"blyat!!" ?
Pussy Riot attacked with whips by police at
Sochi
(its not really police its "neighbourhood watch" guys who do not have the right to use force. The guy with the whip was fined £15 for doing this, smaller fine than for not letting pedestrian through at the crossing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
Rask not playing today Lehtonen replacing him. I wouldnt be surprised if it would be similar to change from Bobrovsky to Varlamov. Either way crazy good matchups today!!
Refs trying to make up for weak penalties
Disciplines that rely on subjective opinions for scoring = nope.jpg.
COngrats to Sweden fo r making it to the Ice-Hockey final! Finland is a hard working team with a aged genius (Selanne), but good technique and fast passing combos will make them chase shadows. Sweden v USA in the final?
Quick! :d
Go Sweden.

The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics
(163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG