The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
That's normal. Power is something you get used too quick
Maybe a car with the same power and rwd? That would make it more interesting.
I understand your point of view but when you live in a place where rains and snows and you have only one car, it needs to be an all rounder, so 4WD FTW
4WD for rain? WTF? Also, I don't know why ppl are afraid of RWD in snow. Not an issue with PROPER winter tyres. Personally I would only get some 4WD if I lived in the mountains with crappy roads and freaky slopes. But for city driving it's pretty much unnecessary.

I think people watch way too much "RWD fail" videos on youtube where they can't even start off in snow... with bald summer tyres.

Just watch these...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STaximkaQxo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOv2g5qTpvA
Those videos seem totally fair.
Quote from Bose321 :Those videos seem totally fair.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Must be hard to live without a brain.

Maybe watch the 2nd video too and tell me how unfair that is. Oh wait that needs brain. Nvm.
I am not afraid of the snow man, I just bought a car that I like, as simple as that
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I'm sorry for your loss.

Must be hard to live without a brain.

Maybe watch the 2nd video too and tell me how unfair that is. Oh wait that needs brain. Nvm.

Lol you're hilarious, and also being ironic again.

How exactly is using good snow tires on a RWD vs a AWD with summer tires fair? Isn't that just simple physics, or can't you comprehend that?
Geez.. That's just a simple comparison between summers and winters.... It's not rocket science that the suv would pwn on winters. Read the end of my post you quoted and stop bitching.

What's next? Not fair to compare a BMW with VW or a Ford? Or a 1series with a 3series?

Seriously... Just shut it.
Buy a Toyota and stop whinging..
E39 530i

or just watch mine ! never had any problems with 350 hp being slammed on any size snow on road. bridgestone blizzak lm 25's
Quote from e2mustang :or just watch mine ! never had any problems with 150 hp being slammed on any size snow on road. bridgestone blizzak lm 25's

fixed it
Quote from e2mustang :or just watch mine ! never had any problems with 350 hp being slammed on any size snow on road. bridgestone blizzak lm 25's

350hp ?? or 240hp

My first rwd car also was e36 m3, with 286hp/320nm, no stability and traction control had no problems driving that thing in winter, lsd diff + winter tyres = so much fun
My first RWD car hasn't even seen real snow. What the firetruck is wrong with this country???
i had lots of things done to it if you had followed this thread u would know.
@5tag: a 150 hp car has about 500 in snow,so 350 is mui mui mas
Quote from e2mustang :i had lots of things done to it if you had followed this thread u would know.

fi ?
Quote from kars19 :fi ?

it was a 325i btw with m3 engine,m50 manifold,k&n cai,shrick cams 294°,3.5 HFM from porsche,huge injectors,matching turner motorsport chip,lightweight pulleys,lightweight flywheel, short ratio gearbox, 3.45 lsd,active autowerke cat delete,stromung exhaust,and i dont even remember the rest
Quote from Bose321 :Love that model. I almost bought one.

My first BMW was an e39 540i, awesome car
Quote from e2mustang :it was a 325i btw with m3 engine,m50 manifold,k&n cai,shrick cams 294°,3.5 HFM from porsche,huge injectors,matching turner motorsport chip,lightweight pulleys,lightweight flywheel, short ratio gearbox, 3.45 lsd,active autowerke cat delete,stromung exhaust,and i dont even remember the rest

usa s52b32 engine + those mods, 350hp sounds very optimistic ~110 hp increase
short ratio gearbox? never heard e36 had those?
Quote from kars19 :usa s52b32 engine + those mods, 350hp sounds very optimistic ~110 hp increase
short ratio gearbox? never heard e36 had those?

Yeah in the e36 range they were a little bit different,not much tho but with the 3.45 diff i did a 4.5 sec to 100 not bad for a '92 325
What's so special about that?
Quote from e2mustang :i had lots of things done to it if you had followed this thread u would know.

I followed it but not from the beginning. I thought yours was a 320i or is that your current (silver) E36?

Anyways 350 horses sounds pretty impressive, do have any videos of it on dry asphalt?

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG