The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
9 including me.
How many people are overall in LLM?
I count 34 across our LFS and iRacing divisions combined
All I need is the amount of LFS LLM members
LLM's LFS roster is 1/3 Lithuanian (couldve posted that yday but couldnt be bothered so meh). All I can say is Lithuanians will take over LLM soon (or maybe they already did)
Quote from McEscher :LLM's LFS roster is 1/3 Lithuanian (couldve posted that yday but couldnt be bothered so meh). All I can say is Lithuanians will take over LLM soon (or maybe they already did)

even though 1/3rd is Lithuanian, 90% of the bad things that happened is caused by a single Dutchmen
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :even though 1/3rd is Lithuanian, 90% of the bad things that happened is caused by a single Dutchmen

Whatever happened to Gerben anyway?
Onnee Darra!

Last Lap Motorsports Finishes Fifth Year on Top

Last Lap Motorsports celebrates its fifth year of existence in Live for Speed this month. We started off as a small team, one that saw many of its core members leave and go to better teams before the turn of the next season. However, those teams didn’t last. They didn’t endure. It wasn’t long before Nathan Lamothe and Matt Kingsbury were back in the team and with the introduction of Lithuanians as well as Jordan Lavrikov we had a consistent flow of talent. At about this time Rui Pinto also joined. Our core management soon formed with Ray Kingsbury, Rui Pinto, Nathan Lamothe, Jordan Lavrikov, and Karolis Multivitamins. Into our third year we started getting our act together and had some efforts with solid drivers. A few have left and a few more have joined, but we’ve found ourselves a good group of drivers. As we came along further, Remco Majoor joined us as one of those unseen talents. Remco spent time racing with SGP, but was kept from shining by his teammates slower pace. Remco was always ambitious and making his own sets, and he will admit now that they were quite rubbish. After one good season in the AM class, he and Tuomo Jussila brought home our first class victory. Remco went on a short break trying to help out an upstart team but eventually found his way back to us for the 2014 GTWS. On top of that we brought in Lithuanian talents Elanas Avgulis and Vytas Laguckas with team funded accounts. Both drivers have proved to be true talents. Since these days of formation, we’ve gained a lot of valuable members. Our management has grown with the addition of two people. Paul Mante should manage to keep us focused towards our goals, while Jake Cameron has volunteered to help out with some of the media aspects of the team.

Throughout the GTWS season, we had 3-4 cars participating in every round. I would like to take a moment to thank Mateusz Bernat and our guest drivers for helping us in the FZR. I would also like to thank Karolis and the large group of Lithuanians that supported our second XR2, and also Jorge Bento and Pablo Santos and others that were willing to go out and try league racing, despite the limited success they gained valuable knowledge and I was glad to have helped them on the field of setups and participation. Vytas, Jordan, Nathan, and Remco made up the driver lineup for the first half of our GTWS season on the championship car. Vytas and Jordan being surprisingly pacey, and exceeding all of our expectations in what was both of their first endurance races. Ray Kingsbury was the primary strategist for the car, but was soon joined by Jake Cameron following his return to the team, as he was one of the foundational members. Paul Mante and Joel Nareaho both joined at the last couple rounds, with the former proving his racecraft in the second car for the 12 hours of Aston. Both played important roles in the 24 hour race, covering hours that the rest of the team was sleeping during. As a team we made mistakes during the course of the season. We flipped out at South City, and we messed up our driver stints during the 24 hour race, resulting in some of our drivers not getting a fair shot in the car. However, from these mistakes we have learned and we will continue to move forward in the world of sim-racing as we have over the past five years. But, let us take the positives. We managed 2 race victories and 2 other podiums (1 after penalty) in a five race season. This left only one race where our drivers placed outside of the podium. Consistency and will power led us to the GT2 title, and it is thus far the biggest accomplishment our team has achieved. I certainly never expected this team to be a championship contender here at LFS, let alone win any races. This is just another example that community and friendship can trump those teams that are built by a few fast drivers that disintegrate after a lackluster success. Fortunately for LFS, those teams that remain are built on a level of friendship.
“The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
That was a nice read . But just so you know - Multivitamins doesn't really rhyme with my last name (Motiejuitis). Better use Multijuice or as Thilo said Moti jitsu.
Nice to see lithuanian surname on the line-up. Grats.
we had the most international car this season XD
Had a group of Last Lap Motorsports come on the Absolute Beginners server a while back. Didn't exactly make themselves very popular.
Attached images
llmlukas.jpg
Quote from englishlord :Had a group of Last Lap Motorsports come on the Absolute Beginners server a while back. Didn't exactly make themselves very popular.

any backsory on that? If someone crashed into me and don't say sorry, I would call him a fckin idiot as well

also, if you have a problem, pm. Don't spam our thread
Nobody crashed into him, if I recall correctly, he attempted an overtake in a FBM race and spun out when he clipped the grass. Regardless, insulting people over public chat is never called for and calling someone a noob in absolute beginner's league...

Talking about a team on their thread is hardly spam.
Not a single mention of Team Vires or how close the fight was. Or that Morgan was sending you setups and helping you with them throughout the season. Cool. You're welcome.
Quote from englishlord :Nobody crashed into him, if I recall correctly, he attempted an overtake in a FBM race and spun out when he clipped the grass. Regardless, insulting people over public chat is never called for and calling someone a noob in absolute beginner's league...

Talking about a team on their thread is hardly spam.

so you are talking stuff without knowing for sure what happened. You post something what happened 4 months ago on a random moment in public, not over pm. you are just trying to get LLM their reputation down. There are moments where calling someone an idiot is right. here's one.

You are a facking idiot
Quote from englishlord :Had a group of Last Lap Motorsports come on the Absolute Beginners server a while back. Didn't exactly make themselves very popular.

Hello,

Gutholz already brought this to me attention a couple of months ago, and it has been adressed.

Thank you for your concern,
Ray

Quote from vipex123 :Not a single mention of Team Vires or how close the fight was. Or that Morgan was sending you setups and helping you with them throughout the season. Cool. You're welcome.

I wrote this very quickly, and I'm sorry I did not point out that we beat you guys by only 1.5 points. And, we are forever grateful that Morgan was able to explain things to me in setup building, it definitely helped me become a better engineer, and the setups he gave us helped where I could not. Sorry that you took this the wrong way.
lol
Lol "engineer".
Quote from Bmxtwins :
Morgan was able to explain things to me in setup building, it definitely helped me become a better engineer, and the setups he gave us helped where I could not. Sorry that you took this the wrong way.

Quote from Dennis93 :Lol "engineer".

:huepfenic:something:wow::uglyhamme:jedi:
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :so you are talking stuff without knowing for sure what happened. You post something what happened 4 months ago on a random moment in public, not over pm. you are just trying to get LLM their reputation down. There are moments where calling someone an idiot is right. here's one.

You are a facking idiot

I was showing the attitude I had seen from some LLM drivers and you are just proving my point by running your mouth. For what it's worth, my memory of the incident was correct except it was a FOX race. :wave2:
Quote from englishlord :I was showing the attitude I had seen from some LLM drivers and you are just proving my point by running your mouth. For what it's worth, my memory of the incident was correct except it was a FOX race. :wave2:

for what reason? it was dealt with 4 months ago. Some LLM members spout out the truth a little bit too much yes. So what? It's the internet

Last Lap Motorsports
(359 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG