The online racing simulator
Historical 1 000 000 miles in LFS by P V L
(62 posts, closed, started )
Quote from fwj515 :Never seen him do a race? So can't be the best racer...

P V L has most finished races
Does LFSworld measure "driven" miles like a car tacho does or moved miles like with a GPS?
Quote from Anarubizu :You might have a great distance, but only bmxtwins has the skills of being faster than anyone on any track without causing any crash.

I thought Ray was the only person that could finish 2nd in a 1 car race.
Quote from vipex123 :For your information, me and FM Failure had 'much beef', but he at least gained his statistics fairly and actually raced online with other people on both oval and road races. Christ, he even did a few league races. If the OP is indeed P V L, referring to himself as "the best LFS racer" is hilarious. I could name a number of drivers worthy of that title and I'm sorry but he is nowhere near. It just proves how vain some people are on this forum. But hey, if that's how you get your kicks!

I think some demo racer who has driven 40 laps is a better racer than P V L. Mostly because I've never seen him race, and only heard of him as being part of the WKD cruiser drama.
Also, as LFSW is vulnerable to stats faking, and P V L is known historically for such actions, it's more likely than not that the 1 million miles isn't actually real, and has been crafted with faked data sent to LFSW, not legitimate driving.

Triple post FTW.
Quote from water stamp :P V L has most finished races

You register today , the 28/01/2014, just to post that reply?

What if you buy a life and shut the **** up? That would be your historical achievement.

Thanks.
Oh man...

the shame is accorded
Being proud of achievement which kind of doesn't exist because pixels are rendered to some piece of technical hardware and virtual pixel has no weight in real life.
I don't think P V L made that post.. Why would an "50 years old man brag about miles on a Video game" ? I don't see the point. Obviously he could of told someone else to do it for him cus he is to scared to do it himself.

Most of the km's P V L is fake. 99% of the time he is on oval. Nothing special.
Quote from Lureren :Why would an "50 years old man brag about miles on a Video game" ?

Counterquestion - why would a 50 years old man let a car drive around oval alone just to collect online milage? You said yourself that it's fake,then why make it? I believe - to brag about it!
More to the point, why would a demo user who's not driven a single mile in lfs look up P V L's stats, come on to the forum and post about it, and all on the same day he joined? It's just not normal behavior. Most genuinely new people take a while to find lfsw, take a while longer to work out how it all operates, take even longer still to find out who P V L is and that he exists.

http://youtu.be/6Xywqv1cDH8
-
(water stamp) DELETED by Scawen : spam on thread that doesn't need resurrection
This thread is closed

Historical 1 000 000 miles in LFS by P V L
(62 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG