The online racing simulator
Historical 1 000 000 miles in LFS by P V L
(62 posts, closed, started )
Quote from GjeNgiX :why so much hate...?

It's very mutual, when someone show's hate and a lack of respect for others, they end up hated.
Quote from GjeNgiX :why so much hate...?

Would you celebrate as international hero someone,who obviously creates a new demo account just to post info in forum about his "achievement" which basically is made by making the car drive around the walls of oval by itself?
Epic fail here
why would anyone be proud of how many miles he drove? thats not really a thing.

how many qualifies have you won?
how many races have you won?
how many WRs do you hold?

if your answer to first 2 is "a few" and the last one is zero, you are nothing. any freak can leave his car running, but only talented people can get WR.

sorry for spoiling your party.
Quote from Eclipsed :Would you celebrate as international hero someone,who obviously creates a new demo account just to post info in forum about his "achievement" which basically is made by making the car drive around the walls of oval by itself?

I didn't say it is him who posted it here. But it seems to be someone who wants to stay incognito.
Quote from Eclipsed :Would you celebrate as international hero someone,who obviously creates a new demo account just to post info in forum about his "achievement" which basically is made by making the car drive around the walls of oval by itself?

So what he is happy about it can't you just let him be happy... I don't understand this community...
At least FM-Failure has made these stats by driving fair and online with other players, while some others needs to cheat these stats by hangin all day and night online in private server, just by being top in the list.
Quote from S.E.T.H :but only talented people can get WR.

I though that according to you only force mode cheaters can get WR...

Quote from Flame CZE :I didn't say it is him who posted it here. But it seems to be someone who wants to stay incognito.

Admit,you have also the same suspicion.

Quote from GjeNgiX :So what he is happy about it can't you just let him be happy... I don't understand this community...

If it makes him happy,then he can be happy also without this thread. Knowing previous posts/actions/incidents between him and community and the way he achieved this,the man has to be incredibly stupid to post something like this and hope for positive feedback.
Quote from Jatimc :At least FM-Failure has made these stats by driving fair and online with other players, while some others needs to cheat these stats by hangin all day and night online in private server, just by being top in the list.

LOL... i remember ppl like you did this to FM Failure too "lol he did it on oval bla bla bla..." now to this guy... sad just sad.
Quote from Eclipsed :I though that according to you only force mode cheaters can get WR...

Admit,you have also the same suspicion.

If it makes him happy,then he can be happy also without this thread. Knowing previous posts/actions/incidents between him and community and the way he achieved this,the man has to be incredibly stupid to post something like this and hope for positive feedback.

You know this forum isn't only yours and your friends... hes got friends in this forums and wanted to share maybe... !
Quote from GjeNgiX :LOL... i remember ppl like you did this to FM Failure too "lol he did it on oval bla bla bla..." now to this guy... sad just sad.

Correct, FM Failure did do a lot of it on the oval, but at least we recognize he didn't do it in his sleep
Quote from GjeNgiX :You know this forum isn't only yours and your friends... hes got friends in this forums and wanted to share maybe... !

Then why don't do it from his own account? Why it's posted from today created demo account,which has proxy server ip? (according to Flame's posts)
Quote from GjeNgiX :You know this forum isn't only yours and your friends... hes got friends in this forums and wanted to share maybe... !

For your information, me and FM Failure had 'much beef', but he at least gained his statistics fairly and actually raced online with other people on both oval and road races. Christ, he even did a few league races. If the OP is indeed P V L, referring to himself as "the best LFS racer" is hilarious. I could name a number of drivers worthy of that title and I'm sorry but he is nowhere near. It just proves how vain some people are on this forum. But hey, if that's how you get your kicks!
Take a chill pill...
#40 - kdo
it's a bit late...
Total stats:Travelled distance:1609368 Km
Quote from GjeNgiX :LOL... i remember ppl like you did this to FM Failure too "lol he did it on oval bla bla bla..." now to this guy... sad just sad.

Failure was only example, there are many many others fair play drivers, but sadly there are cheaters too...
Quote from Eclipsed :Then why don't do it from his own account? Why it's posted from today created demo account,which has proxy server ip? (according to Flame's posts)

You so dam sure that this demo acc is hes acc.

I think you are badly wrong there. There is a big difference between messing up statistics by the way this guy is doing it.. or gain it by serious driving, even whether it would only be oval or not.

This guy's statistics aren't even worth looking at because it may not be seen as an achievement as it isn't one. And for good order.. Failure didnt create his stats by driving oval only, he was a seriously quick Fox racer.
Quote from S.E.T.H :
if your answer to first 2 is "a few" and the last one is zero, you are nothing. any freak can leave his car running, but only talented people can get WR.

Totally
#46 - troy
Quote from kdo :it's a bit late...

Did you try converting these to miles already?

Edit: HA eat that flame!
Quote from danielroelofs :I think you are badly wrong there. There is a big difference between messing up statistics by the way this guy is doing it.. or gain it by serious driving, even whether it would only be oval or not.

This guy's statistics aren't even worth looking at because it may not be seen as an achievement as it isn't one. And for good order.. Failure didnt create his stats by driving oval only, he was a seriously quick Fox racer.

I didn't say he did all hes KM's by driving oval i said that i remember this kind of posts when he reached 1milion KM's ppl were saying that he got it by doing oval all day what a nolife bla bla bla just like now with this guy... you see ? I don't even know this guy but its so stupid to act like that just because he or hes friend made a thread about this 1milion Mile "Achievement" i see a guy had 300k KM's and he put it on hes signature it's same thing ppl feel good when they achieve smth and want to share it with other's...why so buthurt ? ps: srry for my english its not my native language.
Quote from kdo :it's a bit late...

Miles =/= kilometres

1 609 368 km = 1 000 015 miles

Edit: damn troy u flipper
Quote from vipex123 : "the best LFS racer". I could name a number of drivers worthy of that title

Starting with Moody of course. He clearly is THE TRUE KING OF LFS.

And if you bitches pick up on him, its just because you're all jealous!

OH ****. I've posted from my own acc. Should have used that demo acc I just made.
Hmm!!!

if KY1 is 3km long and one laps takes approximately 33 seconds per full tank, then calculating minus refuelling, which takes a minute or two ( and tyre changes)...

I am not interested to even calculate how much time is perhaps wasted ( I do not say P V L has wasted some time of his life, but...)

... if the only reason to gain that much LFS-km about just creating name on its top to be famous or infamous, I'd say P V L has not really a good real life .

But anyway, GZ for him and I hope good LFS-km's in future
This thread is closed

Historical 1 000 000 miles in LFS by P V L
(62 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG