The online racing simulator
Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
~700 € a semester here, or to be precise only the next semester, since student fees have been abolished in my state from summer 2014 on. Yay communism.
Student fees in the US are astronomical. Would be cheaper for you to come over here to study.

Still the average student does not have a car, and those that do have Twingos, Polos, or handmedown wagons from their parents.
Mah daily driven is about to get a treat:

Whats the Daily PeBe? Looks nice. Stage 1 head with 45's? or 48's?
Quote from Michel 4AGE :That's not exactly your average car for a Dutch student.. If you've paid it yourself plus all the costs like insurance and maintenance then you should know even middle aged people with a good job can't even afford a new-ish BMW like yours.

Yea, that is true as well.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :He has a side job as a bank robber. No big deal.

Lol, you never know

Quote from Ales_M :Insured by you , payed by parents

No, fully paid by me The thing about me is, that I am pretty good with money. I am saving up and only spending if I have the money for it. Also, I keep a balance every month and see what goes in and out so I keep track of every thing.
Quote from robt :Whats the Daily PeBe? Looks nice. Stage 1 head with 45's? or 48's?

This Sierra is my daily:

The engine going in replacing the 1.6 Emax is a 205 pinto with ported/skimmed injection head, BP300 cam and the carbs are 45's.
My original plan was just to fit a 2.0 engine with BLF32/33 and 38 DGAS/DGMS but it kinda got out of hand.
Well I was right apart from the cam! Efi head is same flow as a stage 1 head. Should be fun in the snow
My little Polo Hope to lower that suspension someday.

Quote from kimd41 :My little Polo...

I find hard to call it little,as it's bigger than predecessors of it's bigger brother - Golf 1/2...
It's a Polo, it's small!

Bought new wheels....

Pleonasm.

Nice car! I love that generation of VW Polo's!
Quote from robt :Well I was right apart from the cam! Efi head is same flow as a stage 1 head. Should be fun in the snow

Yeah I'm eagerly waiting for the first proper drive in snow. We just got the engine in today, for tomorrow in order is first start, cam braking-in procedure and then some tuning with AFR gauge and stethoscope.
@Dmt, that is your onboard? Wow, these eastern countries So mad.
i never rammed off anyone for random reasom,and the only time i beat some1 up with a bat when they were tailgating and trying me
I hate tailgaters. Rear fog light is quite effective though, they feck off quickly.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I hate tailgaters. Rear fog light is quite effective though, they feck off quickly.

i just brake until i see my centre brake light reflect in the rear wing and press the gas a little more to maintain speed
I just keep driving.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :I hate tailgaters. Rear fog light is quite effective though, they feck off quickly.

Not if you live in Croatia. This sunday a few tailgaters pissed me off and then another one came in corners where there's no way for overtaking. The rear fog light didn't help. But as soon as I saw what car was he driving I knew there was no way of getting him off me (meaning that he's one of the many tools on Croatian roads which shouldn't only be banned from driving, but they should also be sent to Siberia for life).
I smell racism over here. :X
Quote from Kristi :I smell racism over here. :X

BMW is a race of people?

actually when i think about it..
It's more a collective.

A collective of massive twats.

Post your Car two
(2437 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG