The online racing simulator
Team Vires
(324 posts, started )
:drink:
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday and good luck in incoming Round 3 of GT World Series!
Well done guys. Like Dynx proved once again. It doesn't make a difference if you have the best players in the game. Only the best PEOPLE can keep a team going for so long. Big Congrats for that.
Although i dont do sim racing anymore due to work, its been a pleasure being with this team and all the people ive met through it. Ill always be happy to be part of the team even if it is just as the one who sits on skype and Facebook shouting
Congratulations on the 3 years. Lets make it 3 more
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Jack, pleasure to pleasure you. If you know what I mean..
Congratz to the third, guys!
Happy Third Birthday!
Happy 3rd birthday Vires! Looking forward to the next 3!
Thanks for all the kind words guys!
Congratulations to you guys for your 3 years as a team!
Happy Third birthday !!

OffT:
Quote from Bmxtwins ::drink:

They are only 3 why should they drink ? D
15 years remaining for that
Sorry a bit late, Happy Anniversary Vires!!
Congratulations!

Happy anniversary! 3 years is a great achievement. Hope to see you guys adding a lot more years!

Cheers,
Danny
Grats, guys!
I have to say, well done guys! Happy Birthday and so on

Now keep it up and see what I mean about when feelings won't give up
Team Vires welcomes back an old friend
31st December 2013.

Over the holidays Vires welcomed back into the squad Kristof Kerekes who left the team by mutual consent just over two years ago to join the most successful team in LFS history: SpdoRacing. Kristof, or Kristi to his friends, is from Hungary and has recently got back into sim racing after some time away. I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome Kristi and to wish everyone a happy new year from everyone here at Vires!
Very nice James!

Congrats to both parties!

Happy new year to Vires!
Nice to see this
See ya on GTWS Kristi
Really good addition to your team!Happy new year guys!
Thanks a lot guys
Welcome back buddy!
Team Vires welcomes Oliver Feistkorn!

It brings me great pleasure to welcome Oliver Feistkorn to Team Vires today. Oliver has been a friend of a number of team members for a long time dating back to when I first started Live for Speed. Oliver will join Adam Wisniewski to participate in a range of series in LFS. Please give Oliver a warm welcome!

Team Vires welcomes another pole!

Although he's been with us for months now, it's time we make this official! Welcome Sebby Wojtkowiak who joins our full squad and will be assisting us with iRacing mainly once his school works dies down again! Welcome mate!

In other news I thought I would give you all a small update on what we're up to and what our plans for the future are. We're all a similar age so we've all been finishing school, starting university or starting jobs which take you all over the world (looking at Morgan!) On a sim racing note, we're waiting with excitement for driver changes in iRacing, a proper netcode and active community in AC and further updates in LFS, although I'm really happy to see developers interact with the community recently.

Hopefully we will see you all on the track very soon, in this sim or the next!

Team Vires
(324 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG