The online racing simulator
Team Vires
(324 posts, started )
Gl Niki
gz garfield!!
Good luck Niki and Adam!
Grats and good luck!
Thanks for congrats and good luck wishes guys. It's a very enjoyable team.
Searching serious Drift team!
hi im frome sweden and serarching for a drift team i have been on drift servers online but no serious i like to johin someone! alfons
wow
Quote from supersnofla :hi im frome sweden and serarching for a drift team i have been on drift servers online but no serious i like to johin someone! alfons

You're right here - Niki will teach you how to drift an incredibly brutal FWD diesel!
Quote from supersnofla :hi im frome sweden and serarching for a drift team i have been on drift servers online but no serious i like to johin someone! alfons

Hello, thank you for your interest but unfortunately we are a race only team without a drift squad. If you hop onto a drifting server you will quickly meet felling drifters and drift teams.
bt i dorift0 much #420blazeit360noscopefulllockdrift
Debut win of the season for Vires in GT World Series
24th November 2013.

Team Vires took their first win of the season in emphatic style by dominating the GT2 category finishing the race a lap ahead of second placed Last Lap Motorsports. The win puts Vires firmly back into the title fight after a difficult round one. A special thank you to.. Read more
nice win vires!

dont expect it to be so easy next round. I will be back then probably with very fast team mates
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :nice win vires!

dont expect it to be so easy next round. I will be back then probably with very fast team mates

Thank you!

Osik, me vs you then!
Nicely done, guys. Was a pleasure to race with you in the same class!
Nice and clean racing with you guys and a well deserved win. Mistake from my side cost us the battle for the win
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Nice and clean racing with you guys and a well deserved win. Mistake from my side cost us the battle for the win

Nice pace from you guys as well ! Was quite impressed by you guys, could have been faster but no rush as we got strategics advantage but still that pace was pretty much within a tenth or two to the maximum i could do.
What to say more...

An astonishingly fast team with some very nice drivers!

Thanks also for the support from many of you we had in our preparations for GTws.

Best of luck to you!

Greets
Thank you Dan

If you guys at Course need any help during GTWS you know where we are!
Team Vires turns 3!
7th December 2013.

Today Team Vires turns three years old. A lot has happened in the last year, we have welcomed on board new friends and lost old friends. Vires to me and many others in the team is more than just a team, it's a tribe. We might not race as much as we used to because we are all busy with real life endeavours but we are still a tight knit family. There are some big plans on the horizon for Vires, mainly focused around moving into other sims. This is because while LFS is the 'home' of Sim Racing for many of the drivers in Vires, its naive to say its the same LFS that Vires was born into. It's a shame we can't celebrate this anniversary with the likes of Sean and Arco but they've made their decisions to go their separate ways from Vires.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped Vires up to this point, it does make me laugh when I remember when we first officially announced the team and the most generous of people gave us three months before we split up. Three years later, writing this post does make me feel pretty good! We've come a long way from the mid field of GT3, we've won races in almost every main championship in LFS and that to be honest makes me feel pretty good.

I would like to thank the following for the last year:

Miro Rauti
Matias Pikkarainen
Morgan Trolle
Valentin Adriaenssens
Matias Mäki-Hoimela
Jere Heiskanen
Joel Villa
Pierre Peron
Tamás Csáki
Norbert Morvai
Marek Jagiello
Nikifor Đaković
Chris Vourliotis
Elton Chong
Beniamin Kalicki
Łukasz Paszczyk
Piotrek Krzyzanowski
Adam Wisniewski
Axel Trollé
Lucas Araújo
Jack Ward

Thanks lads! And here's to another three years!
yaay happy birthday! :dunce:
nice glgl
Quote from vipex123 :
Team Vires turns 3!
7th December 2013.

Today Team Vires turns three years old. A lot has happened in the last year, we have welcomed on board new friends and lost old friends. Vires to me and many others in the team is more than just a team, it's a tribe. We might not race as much as we used to because we are all busy with real life endeavours but we are still a tight knit family. There are some big plans on the horizon for Vires, mainly focused around moving into other sims. This is because while LFS is the 'home' of Sim Racing for many of the drivers in Vires, its naive to say its the same LFS that Vires was born into. It's a shame we can't celebrate this anniversary with the likes of Sean and Arco but they've made their decisions to go their separate ways from Vires.

I would like to thank everyone who has helped Vires up to this point, it does make me laugh when I remember when we first officially announced the team and the most generous of people gave us three months before we split up. Three years later, writing this post does make me feel pretty good! We've come a long way from the mid field of GT3, we've won races in almost every main championship in LFS and that to be honest makes me feel pretty good.

I would like to thank the following for the last year:

Miro Rauti
Matias Pikkarainen
Morgan Trolle
Valentin Adriaenssens
Matias Mäki-Hoimela
Jere Heiskanen
Joel Villa
Pierre Peron
Tamás Csáki
Norbert Morvai
Marek Jagiello
Nikifor Đaković
Chris Vourliotis
Elton Chong
Beniamin Kalicki
Łukasz Paszczyk
Piotrek Krzyzanowski
Adam Wisniewski
Axel Trollé
Lucas Araújo
Jack Ward

Thanks lads! And here's to another three years!

James, we know you're responsible for making us last so long!

Congrats for making such a good job for 3 years, hope we will be celebrating this for at least the next 10 years!

Happy b-day guys!
Happy 3rd birthday!
Happy birthday

Team Vires
(324 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG