The online racing simulator
Team Vires
(324 posts, started )
Quote from Tomhah :Awesome! Looking forward to meet you in person
Early October, the 6th and 7th :-)

I'll be there as well Morgan, mini LFS meetup
Quote from N I K I :Dude why, what is Fade gonna do now?

Sigh.. We totally lost greatest guy, but things change i guess.
GL
Good luck to Morgan from spdoRacing! Thanks for helping us!
Team Vires merge into one.
10th September 2012

On 10th September 2012 Team Vires, an Australian eSports Organisations merged with Team Vires Racing Simulator team to form one organisation under one roof. This brings great financial, administrative and constructive gains to both parties as well as forming a solid base on which to support ventures into other games in the near future.

You can find the new facebook page here and the brand new website at http://www.team-vires.net/

"Team Vires are proud to announce the acquisition and amalgamation of a racing simulation team, who also competed under the name of Vires. The team was founded in December 2010 by James Peace and Sean Willams, with the ambition to create a premier racing team. With Live for Speed, the racing simulation team's primary focus and members based throughout United Kingdom, Poland, France, Brazil, Hungry and Finland. The team have competed in numerous racing events and have gone on to win multiple podium finishes. Making them one of the most successful professional racing teams to date, despite their age.

We at Vires are ecstatic about the new addition and look forward to the seeing them in their GT2WS season finale due at the end of September." - John Grgich Co-Founder Team Vires

"With recent progress in top leagues such as GT2 World Series for the racing division, this merge comes at a great time as we head into other high competition leagues with a more structured team base and fantastic backing that the Aussie's can guarentee" - James Peace Co-Founder Team Vires

To keep updated with us, you can do so by using

Attached images
VIRES_NEWLOGO.png
Woo
Dat logo
me gusta
Oh...
My first thought was... Vires Wolfs are coming and... back to root again.

I really hope that this merge will work for you guys and help you to achive your goals sooner than being "alone".

Good luck
Very cool avatar indeed

Thanks Reno & Fade ! Was pleasure aswell to be in spdo !
Nice logo and website - and congratulations on the merge aswell. Best of luck!
Congratulations! Good Luck!
So who had the name first lol
us, since Dec 2010.
they've had it since Jan 2012
Gratz
Grats!
Congrats!!..though I do not know what it means as I wasn't aware of an other Vires team down under.
I actually was wondering about this a month ago. Anton had said you guys were filing internet patents or something. Guess it worked out better this way
Wow... This looks really professional now. Congratz.
Your logo looks so good now, that everyone's expectations just raised a little bit.
I might be late, but warm welcome Morgan! Btw. new website and logo is amazing!
This is grandissimo!

A great new logo, great website, and a good merge.

Team Vires is doing superb, gogogo!
Team Vires finish 4th in GT2 World Series
22nd October 2012.

A new season dawned for Team Vires with new hopes, new targets and new prospects following a successful debut in Masters of Endurance and Super GT Series little under 6 months before the GT2 World Series began. Read More...
Good luck for vires! Nice logo btw.
it is great to see this i cant wait to get back into racing and other games. as soon as im abit better off financially i will make more effort to get back into things

Team Vires
(324 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG