The online racing simulator
I don't know if it was wind (but there was no other changes since practice),but my car was extremely oversteery all over the track,all sections,never got even near my possible pace,it was so frustrating.

And about announcing wind - I doubt there are many,who knows where is north or south of the track (unless you mean like map where default north is up).
#53 - IMOL
Quote from kochomoch :why do you drive with open mouth ?

Who doesn't drive with their mouth ready.
Quote from Eclipsed :I don't know if it was wind (but there was no other changes since practice),but my car was extremely oversteery all over the track,all sections,never got even near my possible pace,it was so frustrating.

And about announcing wind - I doubt there are many,who knows where is north or south of the track (unless you mean like map where default north is up).

Well with that wind direction there were a lot of corner that were actually transition between front wind an rear wind (basically every hairpin) so yeah rear grip was terrible in t1 for example.
Quote from kochomoch :why do you drive with open mouth ?

You'd be surprised what people do with their mouths when they're racing and being concentrated. Most of the time you don't even realise that.
Quote from Flame CZE :You'd be surprised what people do with their mouths when they're racing and being concentrated. Most of the time you don't even realise that.

Another thing is to release it in public...

At least we know who are retarded and not
Quote from Intrex1020 :XR2 AS6 ATrolle????? ehm k
XR2 AS6 IntreCG???? Not like we sent u sets

Good thing he didnt extracted my set otherwise he was going to be last
btw interesting setup names...Want a set Kochomoch?
Well it is based on spdo setup from 2012's 24 hours of Aston Grand Prix (AS5) that we ended 2nd. That's actually the cargame version so it needs some adjustment for AS6 but that's still a decent base imo. It will need some different arbs, possible aero and also dampers.

I'm posting the set here as anyway I have already sent it to a lot of people on cargame and it appears that some teams competing here already have it.

Anyway our race set is better
Attached files
XRR_as5_spdo_gt2_cg.set - 132 B - 742 views
I just stopped caring what sets I got from ray
Lol, they are sets which are already posted about. Not sure the big deal, I've had these for ages as does everyone who has played on cargame. Removed our custom gears, so take what momo has on his.

So yes intre, carry on trying to make drama from nothing. You will see for the race we aren't even using anything anyone has..
Attached files
XRR_XR2 AS6 ATrolle.set - 132 B - 924 views
XRR_XR2 AS6 IntreCG.set - 132 B - 898 views
I saw some finnish driver overdoing tyre wearing... Double rear puncture at his only fast lap was hilarious!
Deko what with the wind? because website still dont show more than 10mph
Sorry for those contacts Rony, I wasn't expecting to slow you down that much on the right hander and try to pass me later on on that fast left hander
ddos best #1
Quote from Sobis :Sorry for those contacts Rony, I wasn't expecting to slow you down that much on the right hander and try to pass me later on on that fast left hander

Well,I entered the turn from inside,that's why I was that much slower on exit,as you know - GT1s don't use R2 tyres. I wouldn't even try to pass there,but you showed that you let by there,so I went for it. And that contact later - miscalculated the situation...
WHY LIND IS NOT IN THE BAN LIST?!

Regards, Joonas "I'll destroy Dennis" Koskinen
#72 - IMOL
Quote from ilbens :WHY LIND IS NOT IN THE BAN LIST?!

Simply because he did nothing wrong compare to your driver. And you even saying that Joonas going to crash him on purpose.
Quote from IMOL :Simply because he did nothing wrong compare to your driver. And you even saying that Joonas going to crash him on purpose.

Who said anything about crashing? That "destroy Dennis" thing? Pfft... It's about destroying Dennis and his whole team mentally by beating him in the race no matter that he crashed us to the last minutes behind the lead and leaving us to survive the GT9-passing mayhem.
#74 - IMOL
Quote from ilbens :Who said anything about crashing? That "destroy Dennis" thing? Pfft... It's about destroying Dennis and his whole team mentally by beating him in the race no matter that he crashed us to the last minutes behind the lead and leaving us to survive the GT9-passing mayhem.

First of all, Joonas crashed into him, and if you disagree then well... Keep tell that to yourself...
Quote from ilbens :WHY LIND IS NOT IN THE BAN LIST?!

GT World Series 2014: Round 4 Race Discussion
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG