The online racing simulator
Well many did say they'd rather have a challenge. The only complaint from South City was that it was given without any prior indication. Now deko has given plenty of time to prepare, so that has countered the issue.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Whats the point of adding wind. You were adding that chicane for safety reasons. How is adding wind safe???

Theres a reason you had a bad reaction at south city.

THE CHICANE WAS TO SLOW CARS DOWN TO ALLOW MORE REACTION TIME TO THE INVARIABLE INCIDENTS CAUSED BY THE TYRES AT THE EXIT APEX.

So now could you please have read the OP of the chicane thread and stop putting words in my mouth?
Deko, you might need to go size=7 for Ray.
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by CodeLyoko1 : 
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : I grammaticallied very gut
-
(fwanky) DELETED by Flame CZE : fp
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Flame CZE : fp
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Flame CZE : fp
-
(Senninha25) DELETED by Flame CZE : fp
-
(lundqvist) DELETED by Flame CZE : fp
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Flame CZE : fp
we ( #30 Nitor Velox ) never received any pm regarding Round 4.

Looking forward for the pm. thanks.
Quote from Dennis93 :we ( #30 Nitor Velox ) never received any pm regarding Round 4.

Looking forward for the pm. thanks.

There was no PM sent, the password will be kept as it was issued in the between-rounds PM.

A representative for Nitor Velox was in the server during Q1, therefore it is regarded that your team was aware of the session.
Quote from dekojester :There was no PM sent, the password will be kept as it was issued in the between-rounds PM.

A representative for Nitor Velox was in the server during Q1, therefore it is regarded that your team was aware of the session.

Okay, sorry for the confusion then
Keep it up deko, You are doing great.
I just astounded by some of the comments below... :O It is much easier to criticize than giving some constructive feedback.
Quote from wody21 :Keep it up deko, You are doing great.
I just astounded by some of the comments below... :O It is much easier to criticize than giving some constructive feedback.

+1.

Deko makes the hard decisions, regardless of who they are or what their reputation in the community is. It's excellent to have such impartiality
Saturday:
6am- 8kp/h
12 Noon-10kp/h
6pm- 6kp/h
12 Midnight- 8kp/h
Sunday
6am- 10kp/h

If it will stay like this no wind right? :P
Quote from Intrex1020 :Saturday:
6am- 8kp/h
12 Noon-10kp/h
6pm- 6kp/h
12 Midnight- 8kp/h
Sunday
6am- 10kp/h

If it will stay like this no wind right? :P

If there is interest, I shall sponsor an official test race on Thursday, 9 January 2014 for those interested.

It will be held in NDR.GT World Series TEST. It is passworded the same as the main server. (This server can also be used for practice during official sessions on Q2 and Race Day - it is NOT the same box as the main server, so you cannot use it for testing connection to our primary servers)

There will be a 20 minute qualifying session (both classes for the sake of time), followed by a 1 hour race starting behind the safety car. Teams are encouraged to use one car and split the session between drivers for pitstop / driver swap practice. There of course will be no refusal to allow multiple instances of the same team car, but priority will be given to unique entrants, GT1 then GT2.

The qualifying will start at 18:30 UTC, the race at 19:00 UTC.

This will be PMed to all team managers to relay to their teams.
If you decide to use wind, will it be in the test session?
lots of wind please
Quote from Yuusei :If you decide to use wind, will it be in the test session?

The decision to use wind will not be made until Friday when the forecast is less likely to change significantly. If the drivers in the session want wind for the test race, I'll give it, otherwise it will be wind-less.
I will test stream my onboard this round, gonna check my fps drop. will prob start from rear of the grid.
Don't dissapoint,otherwise noone will watch your channel anymore!
-
(gangsteer) DELETED by gangsteer
Quote from Eclipsed :Don't dissapoint,otherwise noone will watch your channel anymore!

well, because lfs sucks at windowed mode, the fps drops became too bad
#47 - IMOL
After test race in wind i must say So much fun! It really took good 10 laps to see whats going on... Like on test race (braking 2-5meters later to T1, turn in earlier T2 and very cautious, T3 ealier on brake, T4 3 meters later braking, quick left right just remember extremely slippery on exit, 3rd gear right earlier braking and epic exit grip, rest was basically same apart from 2nd last corner when you had to brake good 10-15 meters earlier and 3 meters later braking to last corner... easy ) Its just matter of how quick you can learn things and also you must be very carreful on begin, then really everything is fine
Jack on someone's rear. Nothing new to see here.
Quote from Flame CZE :I overtook you before the line because I just couldn't brake, since I had Jack all over my rear. I would've waited for you otherwise.

ye no problem. when jack is behind you you would be screwed if you slowed down. he would've wrecked it like the gt2 field at race 1

GT World Series 2014: Round 4 Race Discussion
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG