The online racing simulator
#101 - CSF
gg jeoonnneass. Would you have lapped the field if your team-mate could qualify?
Quote from CSF :gg jeoonnneass. Would you have lapped the field if your team-mate could qualify?

You mean if they didn't have to fix damage after 15 minutes?

Anyway that 3:02.51 qualify lap was quite funny

Gratz Joonas & ilbens as well as podium in both class (but not to myself)
Not as funny as double rear puncture on his only full speed qualifying lap.
#104 - CSF
Quote from MoMo92i :You mean if they didn't have to fix damage after 15 minutes?

Anyway that 3:02.51 qualify lap was quite funny

Gratz Joonas & ilbens as well as podium in both class (but not to myself)

I don't know how you guys recovered so well either. Good job.

Pity about Jack's internet. But heyho. Glad I didn't have to drive, happy days.
We recovered from my early mistake & disconnection thanks to red flag. Then I got some scary moment at the restart passing the field but in the end on the second part of the race we started hour 2 with something like 50s gap (thanks to me failing to change tyres :facepalm. Would have been even better if me and Adam didn't make it more complicated by changing the suspension geometry but yeah it ended much better than how started..however sad for 63, they deserved it and I'm not so sure I would have called any multi 21 action if I could have done

Jesse I can sympathize with you
https://www.lfsforum.net/attac ... id=95744&d=1257675360
This is my view of the start: it was was quite exciting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waQor_3lNAw

...after that...well...2 punctures and a crash to desktop made things difficult, not to mention the shenanigans in the final few laps
Great race for us apart from a nasty incident with a certain GT1 but other than that it was really exciting.

Our strategy worked out pretty good and we were lucky enough to make less mistakes than the others. I felt that I could have gone a bit faster but luckily Remco made up for that. Very unlucky for 63, not sure what happened there.

Top job from everyone who made it to the podium
This was the longest race I've ever done and boy I had lots of fun even though I'm not satisfied with my pace at all (oh well I guess I'm a noob who can't adjust to different conditions). Thanks to GT1 for safe passing and sorry if I scared anyone (there were some dangerous moments before the fast right hander after 2nd split).
Quote from Sobis :This was the longest race I've ever done and boy I had lots of fun even though I'm not satisfied with my pace at all (oh well I guess I'm a noob who can't adjust to different conditions). Thanks to GT1 for safe passing and sorry if I scared anyone (there were some dangerous moments before the fast right hander after 2nd split).

I luckily never saw you on track
Quote from vipex123 :Which one is you?

everyone except that one black dude in the beginning.

thats ilari.
Good race, congrats winning 'team'.
savage having lots of trouble with crashing to desktop i see
Trying hard!
I do apologise for not getting results out yet, but we have been figuring out why 1v1 outside m8's first part of the race was miscounted. We have done a workaround and I should be able to get results out by or during the weekend, once we button up a few investigations.
Tracker obviously thought Jaq had rolled already so it stopped counting his laps.

GT World Series 2014: Round 4 Race Discussion
(134 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG