The online racing simulator
GT World Series 2014: Round 3 Race Discussion

Round 3 of the 2014 GT World Series, the 6 Hours of South City Long.

Race Date: 14 December 2013, 18:00 UTC
Official Circuit Diagram

Please use the indicated sectors of track when you are filing protests, or other reports to officials. The administration will use those sector names to indicate incident conditions.

Link to post in Teams subsecti ... er Dennis Lind (Dennis93)

Discuss!
Seires... Deko,start to type everything new,at least you'll have lower typo percentage then if you copy/paste everything,which we all know is not your thing!
#7 - CSF
Does that help?
I moved everything in the test folder which was used for the Kyoto 250, 500 and LFSCART / LFSCART Light entries to the main area beacuse well, it's better than a crappy "Down for Maintenance" page and enables me to start to use it a bit more. I just forgot yet to update most / all the links to pages in it :P
#10 - IMOL
Racing line on, pff :P
#12 - IMOL
Quote from Flame CZE :Racing line on, pff :P

It was only on this track because i needed precise braking points for T1 and the hairpin. For the rest of the track it was pretty much useless
wow, nice lap there tomek. Some really precise driving.
#14 - IMOL
Quote from Bmxtwins :wow, nice lap there tomek. Some really precise driving.

Be quiet already god's sake...
how dare you upload such slow laps
-
(DarknessPainF1) DELETED by DarknessPainF1
real sorry to Cq 08 and Mafia Racing 69
GT2's need to be more compliant on track!!
(14:25:49)<JonathonProvost>All GT1 reps please tell your drivers to give some more room to GT2s when overtaking
absolutely rediculous. ****ing gt2's causing problems, again!
GT2 drivers HOLD YOUR LINE OR YIELD. Don't dick about.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
some GT1 drivers should probably understand that GT2 are braking later and have similar apex speed so diving 5 m before braking zone usually ends with GT1 running wide on the door of the GT2 causing both car to lose ~1s and get damage...waiting corner exit would have cost 0.3s and trying to brake normally would have cost roughly 0.2s for the GT1 and ~0.5s for the GT2.
Quote from momo92i :some gt1 drivers should probably understand that gt2 are braking later and have similar apex speed so diving 5 m before braking zone usually ends with gt1 running wide on the door of the gt2 causing both car to lose ~1s and get damage...waiting corner exit would have cost 0.3s and trying to brake normally would have cost roughly 0.2s for the gt1 and ~0.5s for the gt2.

+1
Quote from MoMo92i :some GT1 drivers should probably understand that GT2 are braking later and have similar apex speed so diving 5 m before braking zone usually ends with GT1 running wide on the door of the GT2 causing both car to lose ~1s and get damage...waiting corner exit would have cost 0.3s and trying to brake normally would have cost roughly 0.2s for the GT1 and ~0.5s for the GT2.

http://i.imgur.com/Iendb43.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG