The online racing simulator
LLM

:twirl::twirl:
I'm all for trying to keep the grid populated and encouraging new drivers to participate in the league, but when a GT1 driver cannot drive his car faster than GT2 car and shows no progress over the three rounds, causing multiple incidents then I'm sorry but they have got to go. They destroyed our race by being incapable of the simplest of tasks. I'm pretty appalled at the drastic decline in driving standards and basic behaviour in LFS, something really has to be done, I didn't want to post about them in previous rounds because I didn't want to be 'that guy' but enough is enough.
Quote from vipex123 : I didn't want to post about them in previous rounds because I didn't want to be 'that guy' but enough is enough.

Hello that guy.

No in all seriousness the type of people racing now are either the good the bad or the ugly. If you want an elite series you'll probably have to find another sim to be honest.
During the next week, after I go through the detritus of the last 10 minutes of today's race as well as get results out, you'll get another Administrator's Notebook.

Several things will PROBABLY be covered in it:

- One-off teams
- Driving standards
- Participation
one off teams. That's a good point, I'm glad that it's being considered. I'd just say now don't allow them to score points/ie take points off the people who come every month here to race.
Quote from BlueFlame : If you want an elite series you'll probably have to find another sim to be honest.

I'm not calling for an 'elite series', I'm calling for some sort of firewall to stop people who clearly have little to no idea what they're doing participating in the series.

And it's that kind of attitude which is contributing to a downturn in interest in LFS.
Quote from vipex123 :I'm not calling for an 'elite series', I'm calling for some sort of firewall to stop people who clearly have little to no idea what they're doing participating in the series.

And it's that kind of attitude which is contributing to a downturn in interest in LFS so congratulations

It's not my attitude. I'd have LLM banned from every event in sim-racing if it was up to me but the fact of the matter is they keep getting let in and have been for years, doubt it will change. Not sure what happened between the 14 and the 54 it's gay that a GT1 is interfering to be honest but I never had a single problem with that particular car, they let me, Roi and Sean through every time with no issues. Though that doesn't mean to say that I'm defending them outright. What happened there is BS. No other way to explain it.
Quote from vipex123 :I'm calling for some sort of firewall to stop people who clearly have little to no idea what they're doing participating in the series.

More details! Wanna see the criteria how you decide who is worth and who's not!
Quote from BlueFlame :Not sure what happened

Why are you still posting and getting involved then?

Quote from Eclipsed :More details! Wanna see the criteria how you decide who is worth and who's not!

If someone is six plus seconds off the pace in GT1, politely ask them to drive GT2 rather than use a more powerful car and constantly interfere because they can do the corner 40kph slower and then catch up on the straight. Don't put words into my mouth, I am not suggesting a criteria, common sense would be an adequate firewall.
Quote from vipex123 :Why are you still posting and getting involved then?

I'm a member of the community AND this series. I'm already 'involved'.
well a GT1 car which can't be faster than a gt2 car is a danger especially when it is 20km/h off pace in a nearly flat out corner for gt2.

That #14 car was already really dangerous at Blackwood and we had problems with it there. This guy was already asked to pit to fix damage in his previous stint as he was driving with obvious major damage with a really slow pace. Because of Tracker failure I can't say his pace, but looking at lap 208 to 215 he was lapping slower than GT2 leader with a GT1. That means 4s off pace !

Even if Adam let ~5s gap with the back of the GT1 field on the last restart he caught this guy in two laps; and then was surprised by his slowness into the hairpin to sc2 complex. He basically didn't expect someone racing a top league in LFS (even if GTWS isn't an elite serie like MoE, it is suppose to be one of the top serie in this game) being that much slower into that corner, so when he reacted and braked that was too late...

There should be a 103% rule.

so raging to lose the win of a race you trained hard for and showed a pace that enabled you to nearly have 2 laps lead 15 minutes till checkered flag and to lose everything because you have to battle with driver that can't be faster than you with 140hp more.
Quote from BlueFlame :It's not my attitude. I'd have LLM banned from every event in sim-racing if it was up to me but the fact of the matter is they keep getting let in and have been for years, doubt it will change. Not sure what happened between the 14 and the 54 it's gay that a GT1 is interfering to be honest but I never had a single problem with that particular car, they let me, Roi and Sean through every time with no issues. Though that doesn't mean to say that I'm defending them outright. What happened there is BS. No other way to explain it.

mate, unlike some people in this community we are trying to bring more drivers into league racing. So car 72 is a developmental car. Sorry for the problems.

Please do not have this LLM hate attitude as quite frankly you could raise a warning before you get to us. I have 4 cars to worry about I'm not sitting here thinking " Let me think how I can screw nfinity up...."
Quote from n/ whining :
<nFinity_06>62 MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
<nFinity_06>>.<
<nFinity_06>72, LLM! ****ING HEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!
<nFinity_06>>.<
<nFinity_06>you want a track for youself oderwas?
<nFinity_06>..
<nFinity_06>keep that in mind for next race then
<LLMRay><nFinity_06>keep that in mind for next race then
<LLMRay>is that a threat?
<nFinity_06>not really.
<LLMRay>Well, 62 is not blocking you... if you cant pass them what are they supposed to do brake in a straight?
<nFinity_06>yes plz.
<nFinity_06>Get a other server for you guys.

FURTHERMORE:I am tired of the flaming towards myself, my teammates, and my team in a manner that is not appropriate. Just because you are faster does not mean that I do not have rights. Nfinity members, just because there is one of me and 5 of you does not mean you can bandwagon on me during open practice. Racing lord almighty from Poland, I apologize that you do not like me. Please right me a nice message explaining why and I will work on it. But frankly you telling me in the server "to go jerk off to a toilet" is not appropriate either. I understand you can get angry, but the continuous negativity is grinding on my patience read here: https://www.lfsforum.net/announcement.php?f=400

Frankly Mr. Cooper I think you put it perfectly in the public server yesterday. You managed to raise a good point while offending me at the same time. "your face is tho, thats why you're resistant to punches and verbal abuse"
I deal with a lot of crap from some of you people. "n\fLAMMEN: llm make an attempt to ruin my race every round"

Thank you to those who have been respectable competitors and act very appropriately. Vires, FNC, Savage, CoRe, etc.
Quote from Bmxtwins :mate, unlike some people in this community we are trying to bring more drivers into league racing. So car 72 is a developmental car. Sorry for the problems.

Please do not have this LLM hate attitude as quite frankly you could raise a warning before you get to us. I have 4 cars to worry about I'm not sitting here thinking " Let me think how I can screw nfinity up...."

Well too be honest I didn't have any issues with your boys here but its teh first race that I've never had any issue with LLM in a race. Every other race is like avoiding LLM atom bombs like a kosovan mine-field.

@vires

If your GT2 car had a 2lap lead then Why did he care about maintaining any sort of pace against that GT1 then? That's what I don't understand. 2lap lead your boy could have gone the last lap at 0.5 mph
#40 - CSF
Yeah LLM isn't really the problem, stupid accident between their cars, or anything else aside, alot of the LLM folk can drive well and with a brain. The problem James is discussing is a GT1 that cost them the win with some scaredy driving, mainly due to inexperience. If you still think LFS is great, you need to accept that, or else... well... we can all buy a lighthouse. (rules of engagement.)
Quote from BlueFlame :Well too be honest I didn't have any issues with your boys here but its teh first race that I've never had any issue with LLM in a race. Every other race is like avoiding LLM atom bombs like a kosovan mine-field.

Same amount of Vires cars rolled over as LLM cars. Problem? :P
Anyways the rather slow GT1 car, I was that guy who said they should have been parked at Westhill and Blackwood since as a GT2 we were actually passing them at Blackwood...
the 103% rule I second that, especially when you meatball flagged ray and he was still faster than that guy.
edit: I also don't get how you can call a team the problem when they have won a race and been podium contenders each race...
Quote from BlueFlame :
@vires

If your GT2 car had a 2lap lead then Why did he care about maintaining any sort of pace against that GT1 then? That's what I don't understand. 2lap lead your boy could have gone the last lap at 0.5 mph

That's a good point and Adam should have probably back off a bit but that doesn't change the fact it's not normal that a GT2 is faster than a GT1. On the restart he gave them massive gap, a gap a GT2 should never catch on a GT1 car and the idea was also to have a good restart to pull away from gt2 field and get out of the mess restart 5 minutes to go always bring (and did again). In general you try to avoid wreck from your class and gt1 passing you, not avoiding slow gt1.

@Matt : no Vires car rolled together and no Vires car had any other incident
Quote from MoMo92i :That's a good point and Adam should have probably back off a bit but that doesn't change the fact it's not normal that a GT2 is faster than a GT1. On the restart he gave them massive gap, a gap a GT2 should never catch on a GT1 car and the idea was also to have a good restart to pull away from gt2 field and get out of the mess restart 5 minutes to go always bring (and did again).

@Matt : no Vires car rolled together and no Vires car had any other incident

unsure MoMo thought you guys had a car roll over in the first few laps. Mb if not but I could also draw on Cq's flips in past races lol. We just didnt have a good race this time
Quote from CSF :Yeah LLM isn't really the problem, stupid accident between their cars, or anything else aside, alot of the LLM folk can drive well and with a brain. The problem James is discussing is a GT1 that cost them the win with some scaredy driving, mainly due to inexperience. If you still think LFS is great, you need to accept that, or else... well... we can all buy a lighthouse. (rules of engagement.)

Ray, crying about it won't make a difference. The way to get respect is to earn it, and I'm not talking about winning races. If you really have a problem with something someone says, you can talk to them privately about it, they still might not listen to you, but in that case it doesn't matter what you do - atleast you've done the mature thing. Thats the way to earn respect. There are many fast guys who get treated the same way you do, just because of the way they act on forums and in LFS. You'll never get everyone to like you, but atleast the guys who aren't just trolls might stop getting involved just because they get frustrated reading your whinging to Deko/on forums.

Thats actually advice, you can take it if you want.
Quote from Mustangman759 :unsure MoMo thought you guys had a car roll over in the first few laps. Mb if not but I could also draw on Cq's flips in past races lol. We just didnt have a good race this time

Well we had a rolled car in first lap and last lap, nearly did one full race if we add both car contribution
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Ive tried that isaac
Me after this race == Lionel Tribbey (the character with the cricket bat played by John Laroquette) here

Carry on your discussions
Right now, it looks like Car 54 will be classified 3rd.

Full provisional results will be out once I re-run the tracker to confirm this data. Official results will be out once I sort the damages you all create from the last 5 mintues of the race
So - in next year?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG