The online racing simulator
nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
IHANAA SAMPSA :banana_ra:banana_ra
Grats for the new team Sampsa
" after a few weeks of negotiations Sampsa has finally agreed to race under the nfinity esports tag."

Negotiations or torturing? Anyway grats man XD nF is a great team :]
Quote from IMOL :" after a few weeks of negotiations Sampsa has finally agreed to race under the nfinity esports tag."

Negotiations or torturing? Anyway grats man XD nF is a great team :]

the first one I think.
Grats
Congrats
Congrats Sampsa
Good luck Sampsa, maybe you'll stop hacking.
Quote from TexasLTU :Good luck Sampsa, maybe you'll stop hacking.

Oh no! Everyone on n\ hacks anyways, havn't you read the news?

We're the best team in the world. most bi hocks.
Grats!
Thanks

Dennis <33
heja Sampsa, Sveriges bästa förare!
omg double sarcasm...
moawsteee biiii huccksss.
one
two
Shut up women, get on my horse!
Quote from RevengeR :Shut up women, get on my horse!

**** your Honda Civic, I've a horse outside.
nFinity eSports sign new driver for LFS endeavors

The 17 year old Jake 'fwj515' Cameron has been signed by nFinity eSports. Cameron had been looking for a team and should fit in nicely in helping nFinitys falling LFS activity rise up again. He'd been looking for a team for some time and nFinity managers Jake Cooper and Simon Hill took it upon themselves to put faith into the youngster to help nurture the talent that is already there.

"We decided to sign Jake not just on the basis that he's a decent driver but on the basis that his personality and philosophy fits our tight knit family and I can see us going far together. I hope to get Jake into the GTWS car with the rest of us once he's comfortable and up to speed."
J. Cooper
Dj cammy in da houuuuuuuuse!
Oh yes I remember him. Lots of fun with him and oscar back when LLM first started
welcome Jake
Quote from BlueFlame :Jake 'fjw515' Cameron

I hope you guys don't make this mistake in confirmation thread

Good luck!
Quote from TypeRacing :I hope you guys don't make this mistake in confirmation thread

Good luck!

Probably will
Thanks anyway
Congrats Jake, Glad you found a home!

And a very good home that is!
Cheers for all the kind words
It is so great to see, after all this "LFS is doomed" threads, teams coming out and advertising that they are growing within LFS

Nice to see an "old" team back on the map

I feel Team Battles coming on once again

Fordie
Quote from Fordman :It is so great to see, after all this "LFS is doomed" threads, teams coming out and advertising that they are growing within LFS

Nice to see an "old" team back on the map

I feel Team Battles coming on once again

Fordie

Well I do think LFS is on the decline and it will never grow again, but what we can do in the meantime is keep it level for as long as possible and drag it out.

nfinity eSports
(449 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG