The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :u must have a wierd wishlist
dont see any interesting game with that much off

haha

It might be true... my taste for games is very deviant from the norm. I get most of my games at least 75% off

I also don't mind how long it will take until I can get a blockbuster game (if one gets in my wishlist) for $10, it's not like I'd have any time to play them if I got them right now anyway...

Far Cry 3 for example is still pretty much brand new in my book because it's just starting to drop to a good price... I have a different view about release date for 99% of games: it is only really "released!" by the time it goes to a price I'm willing to pay.

The only exceptions so far have been to indie games. I barely even think once before purchasing when I find one that looks awesome and I think the devs deserve it (even if it costs the same as triple-A titles).
Picked up Planetary Annihilation on early access now that it's dropped to a reasonable £30. The game is amazing, I'm just terrible at it and there's no difficulty options for the AI, so I'm usually just on survival turtle mode until I get a massive Nuke dropped on me.

But my recommended games so far would be...

Tropico 4 (one of my favourite city building games)

Sleeping Dogs (super fun game, need a decent PC to run it well)

Terraria (1.2 update is awesome, it's like a whole new game, so much more playable and fun than it was before)

Skyrim (standard edition, not legendary, it has great mods which are better than the DLC content)

...and remember, don't buy it unless it is at least 75% off because if it doesn't get that discount in this sale, it probably will in the next one, or it might be in a flash sale at some point.
Never mind that the Winter Sale is only 3 weeks after the fall sale.
I suggest purchasing CS:GO. I've had that game for a while now. Excellent game! Also, DreamHack Winter is on a roll. All the top CS:GO teams playing there. Prize pool of 250'000 dollars or euros (not sure).
http://steamcommunity.com/app/730
Haha, what a messed up game, and what a bounch of strange people playing it
These are BirgirPall's best videos imo

Also I got Antichamber. Strange game to say the least.
Just Cause 2 is £1.99. Get it.
I'd like some steam please?
I get it now. The name Steam came from the name Valve.
Bought Garry's mod for 2,49 and Audsurf for 0,99. Couldn't let such deals pass.
Garrys mod. The ORIGINAL sandbox MP game. Fuk yo minecraft m8
sadly doesnt run on its own...cba to buy another game just for that right now
I think downloading source SDK is enough to run it, but don't quote me on that. Garrys mod is part of the new humble bundle anyway.

https://www.humblebundle.com
Quote from Matrixi :I think downloading source SDK is enough to run it, but don't quote me on that. Garrys mod is part of the new humble bundle anyway.

https://www.humblebundle.com

You need a game that provides the SDK Base content for it to be usable. So CS:S or HL2.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :You need a game that provides the SDK Base content for it to be usable. So CS:S or HL2.

what about TF2? Or ignore the idiot if I am wrong
Yeah, wouldn't TF2 work? Does anyone here play GMod?
I don't but did buy it last sale so I researched what I needed. Any of those Source engine games will technically work, but really you need CS: Source imo. It seems to be the main one that people build fun stuff and maps with.
Team Fortress 2 should be enough
Bought Civilization 5 on the sales. Damn. I had things to do, you know... feck it, one more hour.... (as I said at 2am)

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG