The online racing simulator
Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :Then you can't disagree with what I said.

There's a difference between 'hating' and 'disagreeing'.
Quote from BlueFlame :That's why you're not only a legend in LFS, but a legend in simracing because you follow the passion and not the 'celebrity' of iRacing.

Guys, please don't question what Mr. Cooper says. He is the master, he knows things...

E: And yea, good luck IMOL and rest nv crew
I really don't understand what you guys have an issue with. Why don't you point out what it is you don't agree with? Instead of just being intentionally vague because you actually don't have a point to make.
Quote from BlueFlame :That's why you're not only a legend in LFS, but a legend in simracing because you follow the passion and not the 'celebrity' of iRacing.

Quote from BlueFlame :I really don't understand what you guys have an issue with. Why don't you point out what it is you don't agree with? Instead of just being intentionally vague because you actually don't have a point to make.

Regardless I don't see what the hate is if he stays in LFS, you have to do what you like not where its popular.
I believe everyone was disagreeing with your first comment btw.

Quote from BlueFlame :I really don't understand what you guys have an issue with. Why don't you point out what it is you don't agree with? Instead of just being intentionally vague because you actually don't have a point to make.

Uh...let me see...a clearer clue, right? Here goes: How about going down a level on the kiss-ass-o-meter?
That plus he has more iRacing content than me for example, and has as near as makes no difference the same number of races.

But to be honest, I don't think anyone here is laughing because of his choice to leave 3id for Nitor Velox, if he prefers LFS then it makes perfect sense and hopefully everything works out, pretty clear LFS needs more motivated teams. Just the stupidity of what you said drew people out
Looks like a super team with top class line-up. Good luck, guys. Tomek, good luck, mate
Quote from BlueFlame :Why don't you point out what it is you don't agree with?

Ok.

Now you may understand those posts.
Well maybe you should look up the definition of legend before you start suggesting there's ass kissing going on. You don't have to be retired to be a legend. You just have to be known and feared for your ability.

Of which Tomek most certainly is. Maybe 'legend in simracing' was a slight exaggeration but if you saw Tomek in ANY other sim you would be expecting him to win and wouldn't be surprised if he did. His ability clearly isn't just limited to LFS.

I quite simply don't give a shit. I say what is the truth. I have no 'reason' to say these things about Imol. I do it because his honour, dignity and respect should be commended. Rather than avoid serious competition in LFS and go for the easy races in iRacing he's still here and still active. Which is becoming a big problem with drivers in LFS now and rather than chase others around in iRacing like sheep he's just still here on LFS doing what he enjoys and being himself.

Quote from BlueFlame :Of which Tomek most certainly is. Maybe 'legend in simracing' was a slight exaggeration but if you saw Tomek in ANY other sim you would be expecting him to win and wouldn't be surprised if he did. His ability clearly isn't just limited to LFS.

Rather than avoid serious competition in LFS and go for the easy races in iRacing he's still here and still active. Which is becoming a big problem with drivers in LFS now and rather than chase others around in iRacing like sheep he's just still here on LFS doing what he enjoys and being himself.

IMOL is fast, but he would be nowhere near as far up as he is in lfs, competition is so much higher and he knows it after being in same team as Hugo, Jesse, Martin, David etc. Another example is Isaac, easily the fastest guy in LFS last year and year before, now running top 5's in pro now and just barely getting in to top 10s in dwc, and even the past saturday jumping in after 1 hour prac in GT world series and pretty easily outpacing most. Then again everyone is used to shit coming out of your mouth so I don't think anyone is surprised But try to understand not all go for fame or money, some go where the competition is best. Soddi Dennis I didn't wanna pollute your thread <3 gl guys
Well it's actually a bad example as iRacing is more like ice-skating then it is driving a real car.

When I said Sim I'm not talking about iRacing because iRacing isn't a sim. It's a GAME.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well it's actually a bad example as iRacing is more like ice-skating then it is driving a real car.

To be honest, iRacing really isn't. Having raced in iRacing for the past few months I can completely agree with Teemu that the level of racing is much harder than in LFS. Also, the tools iRacing allows you to use can develop you as a driver much more than LFS ever could..

But congrats and good luck Nitor!
Well clearly I don't give a shit about iRacing. So on that note lets not spam this thread.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well clearly I don't give a shit about iRacing. So on that note lets not spam this thread.

Then don't derogate people who chose it over LFS, especially when they are more accomplished, have higher skill and are better both on and off the track than the guy we're talking about is.
Last time I checked this was the Nitor Velox thread, unless the meaning got lost in translation to iRacing.com...
Thanks for being the more sensible one for once, Matt.

Thanks for the positive feedback folks!
-
(aroX123) DELETED by dekojester : inaproppriate image
Small showcase of our skin, thanks to Kiste and ItsPhility for the nice render!

Frank Sinchety joins Nitor Velox

After a few negotiations we've decided to have, Frank, join our team, to strengthen our performance in GT World Series, as well as our LX ranks!

Give him a warm welcome!
#97 - IMOL
:huepfenic
Good luck NitorVelox
Good luck Frank!
Good luck

Nitor Velox
(245 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG