The online racing simulator
Hahaha, just in time Go post that in "post your car"
-
(ACCAkut) DELETED by ACCAkut
Quote from e2mustang :tell me about it,i fkin hate it

london has it all over

I was on Rockingham National Circuit and there was sticker next to the tap: Very Hot!!
and u didnt visit me? dafaq
Attached images
Clipboard0155.jpg
beznguh.

Is in ur hat pullin ur hair
I have no idea why i'm laughing at that
Haha that is brilliant, and true too!
Seriously, **** OFF Google+! I dont want you! D:
so my youtube account has a G+ account now .. its not connected to anyone, not identifiable as myself , I have no contacts or circles or whatever Google calls "friends" on their system, so I don't really care I have to say I like that its easier to follow conversations in the youtube comments now

/OT

Favourite beer per state:
Oettinger in bavaria, you're FFS serious?
Drank few of them in a row last year and after that I couldn't even breathe, that much I was vomiting. ^^
based on experience i would also like to disagree.
I'd like to agree with the Google+ hate. Google+, pls go away.
I have no use for a thing like Google+, but I'm forced to have a G+ account via youtube. Always when I sign in to YT, I'm also signed in to Google.
Why would I want to be signed in to a search engine?
And it's not only that, after G+ came along pretty much everything at youtube has started to go to shit. The user CP and other menus had lost all their usability and the general service quality (like bandwidth allowance) has decreased.

Anyone still remember that beautiful day when YouTube was an awesome site about videos and Google was just an effective search engine? I miss those days.

Oh BTW I created this youtube channel banner a while ago:

Feel free to use it, like I do on the front page of my channel.
Attached images
gayplusbanner.jpg
Quote from FireMike15 :Oettinger in bavaria, you're FFS serious?
Drank few of them in a row last year and after that I couldn't even breathe, that much I was vomiting. ^^

people discussed this on the site I linked that pic from. They based this pic on sales numbers, and apparently lots of cheap discounter beers (even cheaper than Oettinger itself :X) come from the oettinger brewery and pushed them up
Even more annoying than Google+...

No Youtube, I DON'T want to use my real name. You would have thought that the fact that I haven't wanted to use my real name the past eight times you have asked would give you some kind of clue as to my opinion of this.
-
(Torolol) DELETED by Scawen : comic strip based on racial stereotype and the resulting discussion
-
(e2mustang) DELETED by Scawen : comic strip based on racial stereotype and the resulting discussion
-
(Torolol) DELETED by Scawen : comic strip based on racial stereotype and the resulting discussion
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Scawen : comic strip based on racial stereotype and the resulting discussion
-
(ColeusRattus) DELETED by Scawen : comic strip based on racial stereotype and the resulting discussion
-
(Racer X NZ) DELETED by Scawen : comic strip based on racial stereotype and the resulting discussion

The first one made my day.

The Inevitable Picture Thread IV: A New Funny
(3741 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG