The online racing simulator
RackService Hosting - Support Thread
(142 posts, started )
Quote from rockclan :Never had such pleasant service at an LFS Server host before.

Whenever I got a problem with my server, I can contact the owner of this service, and very soon the problem is fixed! And also, I have no clue about imsims, this hoster, just configured 2 insims for me, and even switches them turned on or off when I ask.

Also there is a low ping, even with my bad internet connection. Haven't timed out yet!

GREAT SERVICE, I recommend this!

Thanks for the feedback

Appreciate it.

~ Frozen
Succesfull Server Move

We inform our customers that the server move went well and only took us 1hour to transfer all the files. All our services are back up and running.

Thank you for your patience during that time, also getting profit of this downtime we have a more reliable CPANEL providing a better control for us of our services and offering so a better hosting service with a 99.9 % Uptime guarantee.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this 1 hour downtime.

~ Frozen.

*All logins and info about our control panel & logins have been sent to our customers.
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship
Special Offer {MHS} Customers.
Hello,
Our company decided to make a special offer for those customers affected by MHS's Shutdown.
After talking with MHS's Owner , we told him our idea , and he agreed.

We will be offering 15 days free hosting to any actual MHS Customer affected with the "no-renewal" and "shutdown" from the company.

In case you want to get profit of this offer, please send me a PM and we will ask MHS if you are or not customer. In case you are you will recieve 15 days free hosting , and when the 15 days expire , you may stay with us and order a server // or move to another company.

In case you would like to renew your service after the 15 days ,here's the special list of prices.

-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 20 Slots for 1.00 /monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 32 Slots for 1.50€ / monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 47 Slots for 2.00€ / monthly payment.

#In case you buy two servers, the 2nd server will cost you just the half of the price of the first one.

#Example: -> First Server 47 Slots (2.00€) ,the 2nd server you buy with 47 slots will cost you only 1.00€
#Example 2: -> First Server 32 Slots (1.50€) , the 2nd server you buy with 32 slots will cost you 0.75€
#Example 3: -> First Server 20 Slots (1.00€) the 2nd server you buy with 20 slots will cost you 0.50€

Best Regards,
Been with Frozen (SpeedServers) awhile now, must say best hosting service ive used on lfs. others are overpriced, problems all the time etc, ive had no problems and the price is by far the best not to mention the slots + the time you have the server for.

if anyone is looking for great service i honestly recommend SpeedServers
Quote from LFSMasterMan :Been with Frozen (SpeedServers) awhile now, must say best hosting service ive used on lfs. others are overpriced, problems all the time etc, ive had no problems and the price is by far the best not to mention the slots + the time you have the server for.

if anyone is looking for great service i honestly recommend SpeedServers

Thanks Man , Very appreciated.

I've opened a Test Server so everyone can check the ping and test the connection there.

Server Name: Frozen Test Server
Mode: DEMO

Best Regards,
Nice frozen . I wanna talk bro i ned u to sponsor me haha . .D go and check pm mate
Quote from david989898 :Nice frozen . I wanna talk bro i ned u to sponsor me haha . .D go and check pm mate

Hello David989898,

I'm afraid we are not sponsoring anymore as we have already 5 sponsored servers running.

Our objective is help everyone so much as we can. As we can't sponsor you, but even so you would like to order a server , i'm attaching here the list of prices. In case you can't afford these prices , please contact me and we will talk further in private about a discount, or we will see what we can do.

**List of prices**

-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 20 Slots for 1.00 /monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 32 Slots for 1.50€ / monthly payment.
-LFS Server 0.6B/B4/C/D/E Version 47 Slots for 2.00€ / monthly payment.

Many thanks for your interest in us.
I was if u like would code a easy little insim to my server and u will be on the welcome msg that u ben doing the insim?
After some issues , i forgot to turn the test server again.

Upon people's request , here's the server again.

Reminding you:

Quote :I've opened a Test Server so everyone can check the ping and test the connection there.

Server Name: Frozen Test Server
Mode: DEMO

Best Regards,

Best Regards,
Something wrong with servers.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Contact their 24/7 support team

would work well if he would get online and help people with there problems. instead of running away and would help if his data center was properly working to. Now seeing how his last post about his servers was on oct 16th i would not expect a post from him. on the other hand when he reads this knowing he will. he may post something.
The new dedicated has arrived.

The services will be ready today, and the logins will be sent in your PM/ Mail

Orders can now be placed, In case of interest, PM me before placing an order.

You can also contact us in our new mail: info@rackservice.org

Best Regards
#39 - RedJ
Just purchased a server for 2 months

Already got it setted up and running

Good service , appreciate it!
Quote from RedJ :Just purchased a server for 2 months

Already got it setted up and running

Good service , appreciate it!

Thanks for the feedback.

I hope that you enjoy your service

If need help, know where to contact me.

Frozen,
Support Chat

Want to ask us a question and dont want to mail us? You can talk to us directly at http://www.rackservice.org . On the right side of your screen , you can open a Live Chat with us, in case that we are not avaliable at the moment of your request, please leave a message with your question about prices , or a service. / request, and we'll handle it as fast as possible.

Thanks.
Something wrong again. Server go online and offline.
Quote from Litro :Something wrong again. Server go online and offline.

Please visit our website and have a talk in the Live Chat.

Would like to explain why this happens.

Regards
LFS Version(s)

All LFS Versions are now avaliable to be ordered.

(X10, 0.5 Z28 , 0.6B , 0.6E , DCON 5 - 6 , and more )

Type the server version you want in the Order form from our website.

Thankyou!

Christmas Discounts!

To celebrate christmas we are offering a very good discount in the 6 Months / Yearly package.

In addition to this you will also receive a FREE 2Months service of the equivalent specification on any semi-annual or annual order (6 months or more)

All services are Now DDoS Protected.

Discounts:
  • 1 LFS Server : 6 Months ( 47 Slots ) - For Only 9.00 €!
  • 1 LFS Server: 1 Year ( 47 Slots ) - For only 14.00€ !
  • 2 LFS Servers : 1 Year ( 47 Slots ) - For only 25.00 €!
  • __________
  • Already a Customer? Renew your Service 6 Months More For only 7.00€! ( Contact Us ! )

This offer will remain active till 31/12/2013
The orders are avaliable in our website.

Thank you to everybody who has remained supportive through tough times over the last few years. I hope to be with you for many more years to come

I wish you all a great end to 2013, and a prosperous start to 2014

http://rackservice.org
[/b]
Great offer Frozen

i already take 2 server from frozen before 1 week and looks amazing ping without problems & really good Services

Thank you / Best wishes
Hello Viktor,

Thanks for your nice words, always happy to hear some feedback in this times.

All my best

- Frozen
- Servers Restarted -

The servers had to restart due to a small issue reported by a customer in the control panel.
Everything is running back again.
The downtime was just 1 minute.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards
-
(Chriship) DELETED by Chriship : Discard this.
Merry Christmas

Hello, I wanted to wish everyone merry christmas and a very and happy new year 2014. I hope that the new year which is coming, haves a nice start , and that everything bad remains in the past, just a fresh start.

With all said, Enjoy with your family these special days.

Remember, that the Discount offer will remain active till 31/12/2013.

All the best,

Frozen.

I´m happy to announce that the new year 2014 is here, and , a new year has new prices.
We´ve updated our prices, which are now avaliable at our website: www.rackservice.org
The December Offer has now expired and has been removed from our website. I want to thank everyone who ordered in December, thanks for your trust.

Best Wishes, and Happy New Year 2014.

Frozen

RackService Hosting - Support Thread
(142 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG