The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :Dear dumb ****,

You just proved my point and your ineptness at the same time. The energy spent in work would be equal to that done in kinetic energy.

W= delta KE

And you may be the first European person to be less intelligent than an Amercan, congrats.

Regardless, it is definitely a spot by the energy they exert at the very least....

Wat.

Quote from Bmxtwins :
Well, if you are going a further distance and exerting more force yes :P. Just at a distance stand point Jimmie Johnson is that much more of an athlete than Danica. :P

Wat.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Dear dumb ****,

You are right in that W=ΔKE, however, that is not what you said in your post.

Quote from Bmxtwins : Kinetic Energy = Work (you know, force x distance etc. etc).

Which is wrong.

You can't use W=ΔKE for the whole car either. Also I have never used that equation ever. It is useless.

Also Jimmie and Danica? Bad comparison. Bad. Worst comparison ever. Of all time.
It wasn't a comparison at all. It was a complete contrast between Jimmie and Danica. But yeah, you can never truly gauge it, but I was just trying to say they do a lot of work even at the most basic sense.

Also considering you will always start from 0, Delta KE is always equal to the KE of the car in magnitude...
And you can use average speed not the difference obviously :P.

But this isn't a math forum, I was just trying to prove that based on the most basic things theres a lot of work that goes into driving that car.

Continue on
*Claims to be correct and that an American finally knows more than an European. Turns out to be wrong.*

Classic.

Anyways, the Corey news is pretty old. Thankfully between him, Chase, and Ryan Blaney, we have some promising drivers for the future.
S*t*f=u
Quote from PMD9409 :*Claims to be correct and that an American finally knows more than an European. Turns out to be wrong.*

Classic.

Anyways, the Corey news is pretty old. Thankfully between him, Chase, and Ryan Blaney, we have some promising drivers for the future.

Well what's cool about LaJoie is he didn't ride in his father's (semi) successful coat-tails. Chase and Blaney are great drivers but are mostly there because of their fathers access in the sport. Corey works on his own car AFAIK, and believe me when I say that they aren't one of those top dollar teams with the best of everything, they didn't even have a pitbox with his ARCA number on it. So them competing against (and beating) Thorsport and Venturini in ARCA was very good to see.

I was there for his Pocono win, he has a very passionate group of family around him and they are really down to earth, not all snotty. I mean they treated us like family when we were down there. I hope he goes further than his father, he seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and the ability to dig when he needs to.

Wouldn't mind taking his aunt up on a few more of these as well, she said any time hehe.: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m3z0 ... C%2011%2003%2025%20PM.jpg

Percision and endurance are important. Typical physical ability isn't really all that important, but the aforementioned attributes are. MS could possibly take away from these important racing abilities, but hopefully Bayne's case is slight rather than severe.

In other news, Johnson will likely take his 6th championship on Sunday.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Well what's cool about LaJoie is he didn't ride in his father's (semi) successful coat-tails. Chase and Blaney are great drivers but are mostly there because of their fathers access in the sport. Corey works on his own car AFAIK..

Please don't be ignorant. You'd be silly to think all 3 of the drivers didn't work on their own cars when growing up all the way until ARCA/K&N. All 3 fathers had success, but all are classy enough to make their sons earn where they have gotten.

If you want a comparison, use the Dillons.
+1 phil, the only one who has any sort of talent is austin. Ty is not going to make it to Sprint Cup level and be successful
Quote from Cornys :Percision and endurance are important. Typical physical ability isn't really all that important, but the aforementioned attributes are. MS could possibly take away from these important racing abilities, but hopefully Bayne's case is slight rather than severe.

In other news, Johnson will likely take his 6th championship on Sunday.

Well, losing feeling in your arm while driving is dangerous for a race car driver.
Annette and pilot move to the 7 for tbr
lol thats pathetic
RPM NWS driver for the 43 currently
Make room for Corey in NW I bet
Jeff got out qualified by Danica. Oh dear
My money is on Brendan mimicking a Cale Gale finish lol
Last night's truck race was really good . Looking to watch this EXCITING Nationwide Series owner's championship race later today

Exciting.
Mehhhhh
Poor Sam, that last caution took forever
Nothing to see here.. move along...

2013 NASCAR Thread for the Rednecks
(1309 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG