The online racing simulator
Reporting Abuse in the name of LFS
(40 posts, closed, started )
Dear Sir or Madam,

I have been wrongly banned for 999 days for reporting an incident to a server admin about verbal abuse in racing servers. The server admin was even more abusive and banned me for starting a debate about decorum. I think this kind of behavior will bring a bad name to LFS. I just recently got a S2 license, and now I think it was a mistake.

Please follow the link posted below. Everything will be clear. Pay close attention to the language the server admin uses. Please go through this link quickly, because the admin may turn it down.

Here's the link: http://www.cargame.nl/forum/ta ... ting-a-prophet-t6373.html
You were the one that kept a 2 hour argument with Eisbar going.
Quote from Bmxtwins :You were the one that kept a 2 hour argument with Eisbar going.

It didn't last for 2 hours, and I didn't use curse words.
Quote from hereticlohani :because the admin may turn it down.

You don't have to be afraid of that, Eric can read it with full interest. Don't care much.

Useless topic again by the way. Good job.

Quote from hereticlohani :because the site admin has already begun to change the contents of the forum page.

You are on drugs.
It's just a short for seeing/saying things which are not true, if you would follow day to day conversations/movies/whatever you know where it's coming from.
I don't want to burden the members here by getting into a debate with you and prolonging this. There is a difference between saying, "Are you on drugs?" (which may be used to express disbelief in western popular culture), and saying, "You are on drugs", which sounds more like an insult. And, I'm not from the west. LFS is a global name with members from all over the world.

I've made my post. If the developers and other members want to give their views, it is up to them. I just don't want the ban (the most severest in this case) - which was imposed emotionally and haphazardly - carrying over to other servers by default.

You mentioning "Eric" and "Don't care much" sounds like you claiming that you have influence over the developers, and that, you're free to do things as you see fit. I'm happy to avoid your server, but I wouldn't want you using your special bond with the developers to ruin my experience of LFS in other servers.

Thank you!
take a chill pill, drink some apple juice and move on. stop spamming on the forum. He has the right to ban you if you are being childish and keep wasting time of cargame by keeping arguing and not being able to take the facts.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :take a chill pill, drink some apple juice and move on. stop spamming on the forum. He has the right to ban you if you are being childish and keep wasting time of cargame by keeping arguing and not being able to take the facts.

I have to agree with this pony
#11 - pipa
It is their server and they set the rules. You have no right or power to tell them what to do or how to do things. It is actually pretty simple.
I checked out the first replay (race B) to see the incident there and saw that Eisbaer took a fair line leaving room (assuming you would take the corner properly) to you on the inside while you missed the apex and went into him.

As for the second replay (race A) and the first incident, clearly your fault. You were passing kiyoshi and for some reason just went straight when you clearly could have kept turning right and went along. The second incident, you braked in a place where you could have just gone along and easily passed SproG.

Also what I see from you is clear ignorance. You didn't apologise after the ruining others' races, later you just gave a general apology for "may" having crashed others. Eisbaer was giving you perfectly good advice (which at this moment you clearly need). I advise you to review the replays from the others' point of view to understand what you did wrong. When racing you also need to think about other racers.

Maybe the 999 ban was a bit too much, but considering your attitude, I'm not surprised.

Good day.
:munching_
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :I checked out the first replay (race B) to see the incident there and saw that Eisbaer took a fair line leaving room (assuming you would take the corner properly) to you on the inside while you missed the apex and went into him.

As for the second replay (race A) and the first incident, clearly your fault. You were passing kiyoshi and for some reason just went straight when you clearly could have kept turning right and went along. The second incident, you braked in a place where you could have just gone along and easily passed SproG.

Also what I see from you is clear ignorance. You didn't apologise after the ruining others' races, later you just gave a general apology for "may" having crashed others. Eisbaer was giving you perfectly good advice (which at this moment you clearly need). I advise you to review the replays from the others' point of view to understand what you did wrong. When racing you also need to think about other racers.

Maybe the 999 ban was a bit too much, but considering your attitude, I'm not surprised.

Good day.

Thank you, finally (sigh), for taking the time to explain things calmly. I have no problem accepting fault for all incidents if things are explained without resorting to personal attacks, and I accept fault. See how easy that was. Your approach worked well, didn't it? Try teaching that to nl. If you've read my complaint at nl, you'll know that I was more concerned with the language used, rather than the ruling. Did you review the incident involving CR and another car at the hairpin? Wasn't that a failed barge passing move? Did he say sorry? Naturally, I said if people like to give advice, they should pay heed to them also. Then, he starts ranting. Both nl and CR may be very knowledgeable as racers, but they sound like ignorant human beings. Thanks again for explaining your point of view. People who know me know that I apologize for incidents. During race, I can't reach for the function buttons. Trying to reach them ends up I typing tab, and that's not helpful.

I'm done now, thank you!
Scawen, someone in the post office called me a ninny. Please smite him.
Quote from hereticlohani :to ruin my experience of LFS

I don't want you to ruin peoples experience of LFS by hosting you. What do you think about that? You are from Nepal and have a ping higher then the International Space Station and back so it's impossible to take part in a race 'in Western society' to begin with.

Furthermore, I don't like your attitude. It already starts ingame like somebody else was bothered to explain but if I already see somebody act/drive like an ass, like you did, then you also get a different approach in return yes.

Last thing, before I stop giving attention to this topic... You are the one who pathetically tries to draw attention from the developers, not me. Everybody here on LFS already stopped trying to do that months ago.... Then some guy from Nepal pops up and thinks he is important enough to redirect the attention of the Big Cone Texture update patch to here
Quote from cargame.nl :I don't want you to ruin peoples experience of LFS by hosting you. What do you think about that? You are from Nepal and have a ping higher then the International Space Station and back so it's impossible to take part in a race 'in Western society' to begin with.

Furthermore, I don't like your attitude. It already starts ingame like somebody else was bothered to explain but if I already see somebody act/drive like an ass, like you did, then you also get a different approach in return yes.

Last thing, before I stop giving attention to this topic... You are the one who pathetically tries to draw attention from the developers, not me. Everybody here on LFS already stopped trying to do that months ago.... Then some guy from Nepal pops up and thinks he is important enough to redirect the attention of the Big Cone Texture update patch to here

Not only taunting, cursing, abusive, but also xenophobic and racist, I see. Thank you for showing your true colors. And, what is all this based on - Just 2 races and 2 complaints, when I have done about 1500 laps on your servers? As for the high ping, it's only 200. Nice people in other servers allow me to race. I am, myself, aware that I have a high ping, and usually avoid starting from the grid, but doing it from the pits and trying to stay away from others. You may not realize it yet, but you are making this out to be more than what it is now.
Quote from hereticlohani : but doing it from the pits and trying to stay away from others.

By crashing three other GTI drivers, not making any excuse.. Even worse, you blame the others by having a good race and you claim that they ruining yóur race. While you didn't had any, cause you rejoined. Thats the problem, you have no idea what you are doing, no idea what the rules are with online racing and worst of all, you don't want to learn anything.

And yes I am a ping racist yes, people like you always try to move discussions into these kind of directions. The system counted 5.000 unique accounts dropping by the last months, the longterm banlist is <100 for the last three years. And you take part in it. Most probably the server administration is at fault then. Not you. No, why should it be you hhmm.
Quote from cargame.nl :By crashing three other GTI drivers, not making any excuse.. Even worse, you blame the others by having a good race and you claim that they ruining yóur race. While you didn't had any, cause you rejoined. Thats the problem, you have no idea what you are doing, no idea what the rules are with online racing and worst of all, you don't want to learn anything.

And yes I am a ping racist yes, people like you always try to move discussions into these kind of directions. The system counted 5.000 unique accounts dropping by the last months, the longterm banlist is <100 for the last three years. And you take part in it. Most probably the server administration is at fault then. Not you. No, why should it be you hhmm.

Are you the only one with a racing server? Talk about using an isolated incident and taking it to extreme proportions. With regards to apologies, read above. People like me have so far stayed calm. Emotional people, like you, will lose it eventually and start showing your true colors.
Fine, buy a cake and go celebrate it.
Quote from cargame.nl :Fine, buy a cake and go celebrate it.

Now, this is what I call a useless comment.
Quote from hereticlohani :Now, this is what I call a useless comment.

I suggest you stop talking with him.
There is a lot of the server where you are welcome
Quote from MrSam :I suggest you stop talking with him.

+
Quote from MrSam :I suggest you stop talking with him.

Quote from Litro :+

Thank you for the suggestion and consideration, MRSam and Nitro. I'll happily oblige.
Sorry, Litro it is.
This thread is closed

(40 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG