The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
Aight', might check it out myself. Price?
I got dishonored. But a bit let down the graphics is basically console quality, and the story started off a bit cookie cuttery, maybe it will get better down the line. Definitely cheap though.
I've gotten a bit of addiction for selling my Steam cards. I've made nearly $10 now by idling in all my games and selling them on market.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I've gotten a bit of addiction for selling my Steam cards. I've made nearly $10 now by idling in all my games and selling them on market.

You animal!

I spent around one and a half euros on buying the summer sale cards, level 3 collector now, I know, I'm a sad, sad person.
Got the summer badge from trading cards too, holding on to my spare cards for now to see will their value go up after the sale ends since they will no longer be generated and there's gonna be a finite number of them available. Made a few euros from them already before the market totally crashed though.
I've just been selling them like they're going out of style. I could repurchase all of them and still have turned a profit
Well the fact that they, you and me and everyone knows it is acting, then I don't see the problem. They don't claim to be serious raging, but is trying to make a funny show. It's like Top Gear, it's some educational stuff in it sure, but for most of the times they just fool around to make a good show. And as long as it is entertaining, I don't give a rat's ass if it's "staged" or not

Don't you agree?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Ironically that video taught me how to do the brain surgery.
Quote from The Very End :Well the fact that they, you and me and everyone knows it is acting, then I don't see the problem. They don't claim to be serious raging, but is trying to make a funny show. It's like Top Gear, it's some educational stuff in it sure, but for most of the times they just fool around to make a good show. And as long as it is entertaining, I don't give a rat's ass if it's "staged" or not

Don't you agree?

This is Blueflame we're talking about here. The man who claimed that anyone who reads/watches fiction is in denial about real life.
Hotline Miami
Endless Space
FTL
Garry's Mod
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum
Sim City 4 Deluxe (forgetting I already have a copy on disc)
Prison Architect

I'm addicted to Prison Architect now. It eats time!
Quote from Crashgate3 :This is Blueflame we're talking about here. The man who claimed that anyone who reads/watches fiction is in denial about real life.

May aswell dabble in the occult, sacrifice my children to the lord of Skyrim and Oblivion whilst submerging myself in plasti-dip to decrease friction.

We do pretending when we are kids, then we grow up.
Quote from Dajmin :Hotline Miami
I'm addicted to Prison Architect now. It eats time!

Got it on the last day and played it as soon after work just because I was curious, 5 hours later it was midnight and I still hadn't eaten.

New rule...eat first then check things on laptop.
Quote from BlueFlame :May aswell dabble in the occult, sacrifice my children to the lord of Skyrim and Oblivion whilst submerging myself in plasti-dip to decrease friction.

What lol?
Well, but why so serious? Scifi, adventure and so on are an good break from the real life. You should try to just lower your shoulders and enjoy things for what they are and gives - not look for flaws and shorrcomings in everyrhing
Quote from BlueFlame :That is funnny, are those guys icelandic? Couldn't figure out what Scandinavian language it was.

They are Icelandic indeed.
Quote from BlueFlame :May aswell dabble in the occult, sacrifice my children to the lord of Skyrim and Oblivion whilst submerging myself in plasti-dip to decrease friction.

judging by the utter utter drivel you post on this forum regularly your idea of the real world (not the shite tv show) is far more ficticious than middle-earth
Quote from Shotglass :judging by the utter utter drivel you post on this forum regularly your idea of the real world (not the shite tv show) is far more ficticious than middle-earth

Well I believe in reality. What ever differences between how I interpret reality and how you do does not dispute the fact that it is MY reality, and that I don't differ from that.

So I don't enjoy to sit down and tickle my balls to the echos of a fake language within a typical story of good vs evil whilst fitting the role of a basement dwelling anorak wearer that's just who I am.

I try my best not to hate on other people but to be honest, it's a better reality than spending hours painting warhammer figures and trading magic the gathering cards to then say when someone questions the schematics of it "well it's only pretend though isn't it".

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG