The online racing simulator
Game Of Thrones Season 3!
(119 posts, started )
Holy shit great episode, especially the ending <3 (Ep4)
Must... resist... the urge.... to.. spoil!!!!
I Must watch before people spoil it!

And then spoil it for others.
Finally, they got the fecking ball rolling.
Some good subtle hints too, that us bookreaders may have spotted
Dat ending, rewinded and watched it like 5 times.
Okay, holy shit. That was an awesome episode.
Little do they know that that's the last thing of consequence that Dany will do for three or four seasons...
Man the story is brutal, but damn it's well done! The bad guys turns out not beeing so bad after all, and the actors do really do their work in this serie. Everyone has great personalities, and even tho I have not read the books I guess even the book readers can accept this as a GOOD serie!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Spoiler

I suspected this, as it took two and a half seasons for her to do anything of value.
God knows how long it's going to take to cross the ocean.
Fawk u madda! I allways end up reading them damn spoilers 》.《
Quote from DeadWolfBones :...

Here be spoilers...

Not entirely true, this and next season on TV are the 3rd book so there's still things for her to do. Then I imagine books 4 and 5 will be sorta mashed together for TV as events happen at the same time, just in different places. Seems more sensible than having a whole season about in one place then the next about things in the other.

End.
So. Episode 9 happened.

I sort of knew what was coming up, but ended up feeling like this after it ended:

On another note, can't wait to get The Rains of Castamere cello version with the season 3 soundtrack tomorrow.
I knew what was going to happen, but it was still shockingly graphic.
God damn you guys. I still have to watch it tonight.
Quote from Bose321 :God damn you guys. I still have to watch it tonight.

yea same here

this was last ep. in ses.3?
ses.4 coming out, when ?
Still one episode to go, next series will be same time next year I imagine.
holy ****ing tits. what a shocker. i feel raped.

[spoilers] --- do not highlight
mother ****ing walder frey. such a son of a bitch. ROBB apologized yet you decided that you had to be a royal ****. omg. also, did anyone else notice how ned stark has been killed twice now? Cat stark had to die, i was bound to happen sooner or later. im happy that arya did not get killed though. thank god.

what i dont understand is why the bran could not contact john snow when he was saving him with the wolves.
Quote from Bean0 :Still one episode to go, next series will be same time next year I imagine.

next year?
Quote from el pibe :spoilers

OK, now I was pretty drunk while I was watching the episode, so I probably missed this. How does that certain thing that you mention in your spoiler happen twice?

Also, Was Edmure Tully killed as well?
Spoiler:
Everyone dies at the end, the giant ogre kills them all.
s03e09:
what the **** happend?!
el pibe:

Bran wasn't saving Jon; he didn't know he was there. He was just trying to kill the wildlings so they wouldn't kill them. He didn't know Jon was there until most of the wildlings were dead. By the time he was himself again, Jon had rode off.
Interesting ending to the episode.
God I hate Daenerys, she gets everything she wants only because she's purdy and the mother of dragons. So far, all she did so far was be a backstabbing royal pain in the arse to everyone, expanding her army. What BS.
Quote from stiggie :god i hate daenerys, she gets everything she wants only because she's purdy and the mother of dragons. So far, all she did so far was be a backstabbing royal pain in the arse to everyone, expanding her army. What bs.

you are dead man!

Great dragons gonna kill you!

Game Of Thrones Season 3!
(119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG