The online racing simulator
Game Of Thrones Season 3!
(119 posts, started )
Quote from Bose321 :I'll join you. Do we have to invade Sweden?

OooooohNO you didn't you dick ;D
Oh, I thought you meant it as you were going to invade us, and then called us Sweden ;p The NOR/SWE allways bitch at eachothers as brothers, and to be called the name of the other is a fate worse than death
Quote from felplacerad :Damn! I already knew Game of Thrones is quite bloody, but I never thought they'd kill off John Snow and Arya in the first episode of season 3. Sheesh!

Well at least daenyrys learns magic and can turn herself into a dragon now so it wasn't just blood and killling in this episode
I was also surprised on the comeback of Ned Stark, great stuff in this first ep.
erm..i found it (edit)
Go read the books naabs. The TV-series suck.

Said none.
Still, each episode is long, so the actually amount of stuff you get out of ten episoder is much. Also my guess is that quality takes time, much like coding ...yeah hmm, yeah tyre physics for example!
Quote from The Very End :Still, each episode is long, so the actually amount of stuff you get out of ten episoder is much. Also my guess is that quality takes time, much like coding ...yeah hmm, yeah tyre physics for example!

Oh please. If you know what you're doing it takes no time at all.

See what I did there?
Quote from Bose321 :Oh please. If you know what you're doing it takes no time at all.

See what I did there?

Tell me, why are we not banned yet, you and me? ; D
Quote from The Very End :Tell me, why are we not banned yet, you and me? ; D

Because we keep the forum running. Otherwise this place would be just as boring as the progress reports.
Quote from Bose321 :Because we keep the forum running. Otherwise this place would be just as boring as the progress reports.

No way!!! I was hyped when after 4 years it was concluded that Scawen had gone for round-shaped wheels :0
Daenerys, well.. commanding her dragons to try to burn her in front of the whole city watching could be considered as an accident, you know.
Leslie Rose is the best addition to the series.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Leslie Rose is the best addition to the series.

i'm in love with her and i feel fine
The ending of episode 3, didn't expect that! :eek:
Quote from Matrixi :The ending of episode 3, didn't expect that! :eek:

Yeah, he is a real badass. His daddy will cut his head of.
But seriously, that ****ing music killed the whole mood for the scene and the episode >: (
Quote from The Very End :But seriously, that ****ing music killed the whole mood for the scene and the episode >: (

Yeah, that was pretty random...
Haha, indeed. No question about winning the most inappropriate credit roll music choice. Apparently the ending music started playing 2 minutes early for some HBO streamers aswell, can imagine the last scene to have been a bit weird to watch with that playing.

Pod is a total pimp though.

Podrick had me in tears.

Game Of Thrones Season 3!
(119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG