The online racing simulator
Game Of Thrones Season 3!
(119 posts, started )
Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Not really, but it sounds like a bunch of lame fantasy stuff which I'm not a fan of... Maybe I should watch an episode or two though before saying it's absolute crap

I can't stand fantasy crap either, but this show/books are a bit different. I watch it religiously.
.... At least it ain't another zombie show. Or some lame assed vampire show where they have issues with their sexual orientation.
A bit "meh" ending in this season finale compared to previous seasons, and a long wait until S4 comes along.

Minor S03E10 spoiler:
"Phantom of the sausage"
After all that I heard from my book reading friends I was really expecting the Royal Wedding to close out the season, but I guess they're leaving it to the beginning of next season so we have a healthy 9 episodes to deal with it.
after episode 9 i bought the books and read about a 100 pages, and i have to say that this episode was quite true to what i have read.

Valar Morghulis.
Decent ending, already looking forward to seeing what happens to many of these story arcs. Kutkuttavan jännittävää.
And when does it start again, april 2014?
Oh no you didn't!
It starts when it's done.
This has been the best season of any TV show ever. I'm so glad I have not read the books, because everything has taken me by surprise.
Haha Game Of Physics and it would somewhat fit as humor for the ones understanding it
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :This has been the best season of any TV show ever. I'm so glad I have not read the books, because everything has taken me by surprise.

Even if you know the books, the series is great. A tad less surprising, but still great!
To those that have read the books, will we see more of Daenerys in the next season do you think?
You mean Mhysa, First Lady, The Queen of the Unsullied, Khalisi, Mother of Dragons, the Princess of Pop?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I'm so glad I have stopped watching the TV series and read the books, because everything has taken me by surprise.

fixed that for you
Damn book readers, stop party pooping for everyone else.
I really like how the creator of the books put it when it was asked why and how he feels about killing some of the characters. His answer was "if you are going to write a story about war, death and intrigue and all that you have to establish to your readers that you are playing for real. That these people are in actual danger". I probably butchered that quote a bit but I still think it is one of the greatest things about GoT. It is just like he said. In almost all other series there is no sense of danger, risk or loss.

The wait for season 4 is going to kill me!
going to watch prison break till new GoT season

see you around

Game Of Thrones Season 3!
(119 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG