The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :I believe my avatar troll is making you to mix me up with some gay-like norwegian...

Haha well, actually quite amusing! How did you do it, invert the picture or what teq. did you use? As you see I have no clue how to even slightest photoshop anything.

Quote from Mysho :I got confused too but then I realized your communication style is way different.

I hope that is meant positive in favour of me, or I will find you and rape you.
old trolls, old rants, old jokes... old walls, old ideas.
Ya don't really deserve any update do you ?
Update urself first.

cargame, i wish i could meat you someday , if something is frozen in time here, u and tve are the best specimens of it : fossils.

Ok i let the show continue. We obviously need even more poop. /MrGreen
Quote from Eclipsed :I believe my avatar troll is making you to mix me up with some gay-like norwegian...

well I meant "ich liebe dich auch" then
Quote from kingwalter :old trolls, old rants, old jokes... old walls, old ideas.
Ya don't really deserve any update do you ?
Update urself first.

cargame, i wish i could meat you someday , if something is frozen in time here, u and tve are the best specimens of it : fossils.

Ok i let the show continue. We obviously need even more poop. /MrGreen

haa you iz ferry funni gui
Brilliant.
Are you lot on the whole "lulz u hasnt even driven leik 3 million miles you nub, stop complaining" thing again?
Quote from brataccas :*than

At least I didn't complain about some guy his english. I complained about him complaining about his english
Quote from CodeLyoko1 : At least I didn't complain about some guy his english. I complained about him complaining about his english

jij bent een hond

"At least I didn't complain about some guy about his English. I had complained to him complaining about his English.
Allemaal honden hier.
En die moeten allemaal naar de dierenarts (beestenarts), en een dikke spuit in de reet krijgen.
Boobs?
I would have never thought so, but my froozen in time - experience has lead to the fact, that I don´t play LFS any more for over half a year or so...

Especially as I have come to the conclusion that there is no development going on, what so ever...
gone like the mammoth, frozen in permafrost.

as much as i enjoyed the game at the time, the sad fact is Scawen's talent didnt match his dreams and just as i said 3 years ago, its west racings all over again.
Quote from obzelite :gone like the mammoth, frozen in permafrost.

as much as i enjoyed the game at the time, the sad fact is Scawen's talent didnt match his dreams and just as i said 3 years ago, its west racings all over again.

It's the dedication of their friendship that runs this shop I'm afraid.

I think if I postponed something that could be valuable for at least 4 years, My boss would simply find someone else, and fire me.
But this apparently is still only a 'hobby', Can't see how this is profitable work for now.
they should really consider releasing the game on steam, I would quite happily rebuy it there
just bought a new wheel after a few years off. considered re isntalling LFS. and STILL NO BIG UPDATES. . looks like its Rfactor 2 or I racing for me

These guys are the laziest developers ever. either too control freaky to ask for help. or just idiots
Another classical LFS forum thread. :nut:
this game is definetly not frozen... You can still find some good places to race.... AA, MRC, AMG, Cargame, France pro crash, LFS bangers, and some cruising.... There is at least 20 good servers to join during prime time....and its enough for everyone who play hour or two a day.... So its not boring...and almost every time i try new combo and im like wow its fckiin good here...LFS is more then alive...and i forgot to mention leagues...there is one for everyone...
Dont forget us drifters too, They r plenty good servers out there with people every day,with skills that they have to be mentioned too,like Lislon,mrc and our tofu drift servers.. In this servers are playing many skilled fellows and are dedicating many hours online. And YEAH! LFS is still alive as it is,and new generations are joining our lfs community!

And for the moaning part, this is the cause of the lot missaction in our forum,at least for me and some fellows in my circle..
Quote from seinfeld :just bought a new wheel after a few years off. considered re isntalling LFS. and STILL NO BIG UPDATES. . looks like its Rfactor 2 or I racing for me

These guys are the laziest developers ever. either too control freaky to ask for help. or just idiots

throwing insults wont get anyone anywhere,only an idiot would think that calling them idiots would get anyone anywhere

@jopapuba

i agree with you totally
This program is most certainly dead. The developers simply don't have the time to put in any effort, or don't want to.

I first started playing this game back in 2005, which was the exact same version as the one you are playing now (apart from point releases).

We had over 80 player racing leagues consisting of Australian and New Zealand racers. We had to run 4 divisions each race.

Now you can't find an Australian server with decent ping.

Back in 2005 we would never have thought that nearly a decade later the developers would have not released S3 and had refused to post any form of progress updates. This game had so much promise, so much potential, and the developers' treatment of the game since then has been a kick in the balls for everyone who put so much faith in them back in the days.

They need to stop thinking of this as "their game". It's us players who pony up the cash that own this game just as much, if not more than them.
Quote from Hamal :This program is most certainly dead. The developers simply don't have the time to put in any effort, or don't want to.

I first started playing this game back in 2005, which was the exact same version as the one you are playing now (apart from point releases).

We had over 80 player racing leagues consisting of Australian and New Zealand racers. We had to run 4 divisions each race.

Now you can't find an Australian server with decent ping.

Back in 2005 we would never have thought that nearly a decade later the developers would have not released S3 and had refused to post any form of progress updates. This game had so much promise, so much potential, and the developers' treatment of the game since then has been a kick in the balls for everyone who put so much faith in them back in the days.

They need to stop thinking of this as "their game". It's us players who pony up the cash that own this game just as much, if not more than them.

This is so dead that there are still full grids for gt races and such

Is this game frozen in time? O_O
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG