The online racing simulator
Is this game frozen in time? O_O
just back again :O my last post was a year ago and the previous one a year before that! I reinstalled LFS and it feels like playing a new game again, I went onto my fave servers that I haven't in years and to my surprise the same people playing! whats more they STILL remember me :O wow. an undying community definatly. I note the title on game says a year then -2012 does this mean the game got halted with development? sorry to ask this but can anyone just briefly update me as to whats going on with LFS this year? cancelled scirocco and new track or?

many thanks

ps: is user "theveryend" still around?
Hi Bratacas.

yes TVE is still around.

IF you havn't understood that LFS is timeless, and forever the best sim in the world, then sadly I'm here to break the news for you. It's done when it's done.
Hello my old friend.

Yes it is.
Quote from brataccas :
what do you mean by this? you mean yes the game is cancelled? or still developing?

Still developing.
Cancelled.
Nobody really knows.
Wait what?! Didn't I tell you last time that I was not interested in having a sexual rellationship with you? You still nagging about that? :grumpy:
As long as TVE is still here, it is.
You know what's funny? There have been passed 5 years from the last noticeable improvement news (Scirocco, Rockingham etc.) and time was enough to develop brand new Grand Theft Auto 5 game! Of course it's not comparable because of different developer amount, resources. LFS Devs don't give a F***

So much wasted potential, so much wasted people, audience and ideas.
Ooh God.. Here we go again.. Crycrycry.

BOOOOORRRIIINNGGGGG

Quote from PioneerLv :
So much wasted potential, so much wasted people, audience and ideas.

Soooo.... What... 98% of world population doesn't reach it this far to begin with. And you?
Shut up, people nagging about the updates are the reason why lfs is still going on. Stay the **** out a thread if you're one of those fanboys nagging about naggers. Lfs was way more fun back then, news and updates made the game alot more joyful. I actually don't have lfs on my pc anymore, and I believe there are alot more other people with the same story.
If its the news and updates things that rocks your boat on racing sim, you're in the wrong place my friend
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Shut up, people nagging about the updates are the reason why lfs is still going on. Stay the **** out a thread if you're one of those fanboys nagging about naggers. Lfs was way more fun back then, news and updates made the game alot more joyful. I actually don't have lfs on my pc anymore, and I believe there are alot more other people with the same story.

so you don't play LFS, you are just here for talking crap so LFS shuts down? go play iracing if you want updates, but stay away from here
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Shut up, people nagging about the updates are the reason why lfs is still going on. Stay the **** out a thread if you're one of those fanboys nagging about naggers. Lfs was way more fun back then, news and updates made the game alot more joyful. I actually don't have lfs on my pc anymore, and I believe there are alot more other people with the same story.

like me

What about no? I'm almost online everyday. If you don't even have LFS installed anymore get the **** out this forum to use the same type of words. LFS is still going on because of people nagging about updates... Right... Kids continuously nagging and crying about wanting something need to receive a facial correction.

The kids which are the loudest... Like you, like PioneerLv... Don't-do-anything. And then telling others what to do. Hilarious.

If they leave, there will be no more discussions to read smartass. You have totally no idea how marketing works. If you want to keep the buisness running then please 80% of the customers or else this will be not even close to be a decent product. It's the same like releasing a phone without a phonecalling app but promise it will come later.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :If they leave, there will be no more discussions to read smartass.

Proof it, leave now
Quote from Takumi_lfs :If they leave, there will be no more discussions to read smartass.

Plenty of discussions, the whining and crying lowers the quality of this forum though.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :You have totally no idea how marketing works.

You don't even know who I am, you are just on this world and you think you can tell others what to do. Where exactly does it go wrong in your head? Where on LFS is stated they need or even require marketing to begin with. Nowhere. Did you know how this project started? Apparently not, didn't do your history hmm... Bad student.

It started as a hobby with unexpected high global attention. The goal wasn't money, isn't money, no marketing is needed, no management and certainly no whiny crying students or kids.

All you and others are constantly doing is reflecting your personal dissatisfaction (about life?) against LFS. That works more counterproductive then productive.
Bratacas, do you see what you have done!!
No change here then, enjoy it for what it is and we will see what will be.... or not as the case may be.
Sure, that's why we are paying for licenses...
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Shut up, people nagging about the updates are the reason why lfs is still going on.

You're such a wimp german
lol everybody throwing shit at eachother

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG