The online racing simulator
Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Why I still believe this ain't gonna work at all?
Do not take this personally though, this is all my opinion. Prove me wrong Dynamix

Normally i dont write anything in this Forum but i make an exception for you!
Pls stop posting your unimportant 'Comments' in this thread. We have to prove nothing to you. Thank u!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Why I still believe this ain't gonna work at all?
Do not take this personally though, this is all my opinion. Prove me wrong Dynamix

Its already more successful team than MTDZX or whatever your team name is, kthxbye!

On topic, go Dynamix, great guys in there.
Quote from suzuki94 :Do you really think that anyone cares about your opinion?

Quote from Paddi4 :Normally i dont write anything in this Forum but i make an exception for you!
Pls stop posting your unimportant 'Comments' in this thread. We have to prove nothing to you. Thank u!

Quote from VTiRacing :Its already more successful team than MTDZX or whatever your team name is, kthxbye!

On topic, go Dynamix, great guys in there.

blah... you guys are just lame. Starting to insult or having arguments against me... I knew it. Defending each other by doing your show. Ok, good for community for sure, but seriously... lame.

Fine... just fine okay? No problem

--->
-
(Smashmolth) DELETED by Smashmolth
The only lame person here is you. Oh and Jesse.
grats tamla !

good luck dynamix, you picked up a good guy
Jesse and Paddi being good guys I can't see why it couldn't work...Especially after hearing Jesse singing on TS
Quote from MoMo92i :Jesse and Paddi being good guys I can't see why it couldn't work...Especially after hearing Jesse singing on TS

you had to listen aswell?

serilusly hope to see it will work out.
Ramla may you kick some butt in TBO nao
UnknownMaster, never ever again post to this thread. I thought you had to ragequit from LFS and close your team, but suddenly you came back? Please, do it again - this time for ever.
To others: thank you so much for positive comments!
Quote from Iginla :UnknownMaster, never ever again post to this thread. I thought you had to ragequit from LFS and close your team, but suddenly you came back? Please, do it again - this time for ever.
To others: thank you so much for positive comments!

says teamhopper, fake and not even gay
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :says teamhopper, fake and not even gay

k
On a serious note, no one really cares about your opinion. Why do you even bother post, when you pretty much know nothing about us? Its stupid to start have an arguement with someone stupid like you, just go away and dont bother to post again. If you dont know what you are writing - dont tell your opinion, because clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.
Grats on getting the successor of creating a team.

Now good luck on the possible future achievements.

Reminder: Achievements are not only results in league races, it's a combination of everything.. which you do, as a team together.

Best of luck!
Quote from Iginla :k
On a serious note, no one really cares about your opinion. Why do you even bother post, when you pretty much know nothing about us? Its stupid to start have an arguement with someone stupid like you, just go away and dont bother to post again. If you dont know what you are writing - dont tell your opinion, because clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

HAHAH!!! Thanks to you, I feel now amused

whatever --->
What's with the insulting, just makes you look daft.
Elvis Libietis joins Dynamix Racing

Today, on 21th of May, we're happy to announce that Elvis "MousemanLV" Libietis agrees to join Dynamix Racing. Elvis is 17 years old student from Kuldîga, Latvia. He has been a driver of cargame.nl, his own team ApeX Racing and for some time a member of ixion Simsports too. Elvis prefers mostly everything in LFS, but his favourites are XRT, XRG at least. During the very little time we've known him, we've already seen that he has the maturity, potential and willingness to learn new things, so we're more than happy to sign him!

Welcome!
Good luck buddy.
Nice
GL mousy
Good Luck!
Well, obviously, as I see there is a crisis these days in picking up a new, fresh team name. Many new teams with pretty same names. It's like multiplying clones. Oh well, anyways, the team already has a pretty solid line-up. Good luck.
Or they could just make two teams like another in our community. I guess one wasn't enough.
Good luck!
GL Elvis. It's great to see that dynamix is growing up.
Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the wishes. I'm looking forward to do my best in this team!

Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG