The online racing simulator
Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
GL Elvis
good luck mausman
Cool. This is the second of fasted guys from Latvia, which I saw in the online. Good luck Elvis!
-
(Kryptonite) DELETED by Kryptonite
-
#79 - IMOL
Quote from Kryptonite :Not cool. you show no respect now to have the same name just because you are running international. You do not need to create a team in this forum to have the name, I see no respect at all after taking a break from lfs, Iginla no matter if I/we play other games, it should not do so that you have the right to take other people's names.

Ok?
Well I have never heard of you, and I bet almost anyone here hasnt. What should they do, how can they respect something they have no knowledge of through no fault of their own because you havent put it down in the place someone would check? I agree that you dont need to make a thread on LFSForum, but theres a teams section on LFSWorld, and I dont see you there.

You said in the PM you wanted to avoid posting on the forum, then when they answer what you dont want to hear(but the only thing you can reasonably expect them to reply) what do you do? Bitch on the forum about it hoping they will get crucified for it

I cant see what they should have done differently to avoid this situation? If you dont want someone to take your name, maybe actually show its yours in the first place in a place they would look for it?
-
So, in your opinion what do you suggest they do now?

Team Redline exists in LFS and iRacing, even though they are 2 seperate teams completely and I think that if team redline(the most successful team in simracing) in iRacing doesnt have a problem that there is a team with the same name which could give them a bad reputation considering they are sponsored etc, you shouldnt really make a big deal when youre just doing it for fun as you said
-
Hi, my name is Kryptonite.
fak
Quote from Kryptonite :I agree with you Isaac, we must to try have fun on track and so on, but not fun that it's okay to have the same name in the LFS, whether you are running international or in different leagues or not. if I take a break or similar in lfs does not mean that everyone has the right to take the name.

Dude, you are totally missing the point of these posts. Please read all over again.
It has nothing to do with the fact you were inactive. The problem is they would have no idea that your team even exists until you have PMd them.

They have started work on skins, and have made the LFSWorld profile for Dynamix Racing - so they should start again just because you don't like it but didn't show anywhere that you have used the team name?
-
I called myself Kryptonite, in Ridge Racer 1, but then I was inactive and started another game in LFS and now Kryptonite stole my name.

Quote from Kryptonite :it is so clear on this forum that some one writing like this. (no comment Dennis93)

Seriously, who made you a cop? You can't just say that because you have a B in your name, no one can use B's, Okay I can see that you have a dilemma of someone 'stealing' your team name, tough luck, show me the thread where it has information with other members and website etc, then Maybe we can convince dynamiX to change names, untill then i suggest you shut the **** up and go about with your business.
-
we could change to '' Name Stealers, all your Names belong to us''
Quote from Kryptonite :exactly why I did not wanted to write in this forum community, everyone behaves so immature. Embarrassing.

Youre getting trolled because youre being stupid. There isnt a big difference, but there is a difference.
-
Quote from Kryptonite :so immature.

show me a list of your established members, and your website, and I'll join you in the quest against name stealing.
Its just some fun dude...

I already told you that we didn't know the name was already taken.
But how we should know if u dont register ur team on lfsworld or make a thread here ?
You cannot blame us for that, to be honest its your fault.
-
Quote from Kryptonite :I do not stand here with a lot of harassment. good luck to be immature and this fake team. write what you want, you act like a kid 12.

You're the one having a problem Grow up.
-
-
Dynamix have clearly developed a name-extractor.exe

Jokes aside, you can't copy-write a name on LFS, or create a name, leave to another game and expect it to be kept forever. Plus the fact you're not registered on LFSW, makes it very difficult. You're calling others immature, but it was Dynamix who took this matter to PM's and you repeatedly tried to bring it back to the public forum, nobody cares, Dynamix drivers are at the heart of the community and sorry to say it but I've never heard of you or your Dynamix before! I also really love how you've added Dynamix stuff to your signature since all this has come to light, and it actually reverts to your profile page, super professional!

On topic! Grats to Mouse, and Ramon
Quote from Kryptonite :I have seen you before in this forum/community and your comments like always fun to other driver, so I will ignore you

Join the list, you can't handle this right here nuh-uh.
Quote from vipex123 :I thought Slovakia Ring has joined you guys? :P

Oh, no he hasn't, he is just helping us in the GT Masters.
-
Quote from Iginla :Oh, no he hasn't, he is just helping us in the GT Masters.

Aha my bad, Good luck Ramla it is then!
Quote from Kryptonite :vipex123 the website is down a while ago and recently I came back to lfs

So you're all alone in your team or what?
-

Dynamix Racing
(193 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG