The online racing simulator
Spiders??? Havent seen one for a while..

Tve, I'll make u a list for what to see in amsterdam
TVE, the only person to actually make a profit while on vacation.
Quote from dekojester :There are many times when I am glad that there is a massive great pond between Netherland and USA.

This is one of those times.

I'm glad of that all the time.

Just watched a movie about the American Holocaust (Vietnam), bbrr!

Quote from The Very End :
So what is there to see in Amsterdam?!

Most overrated place like ever. I could return the question. What the h. is there to see in Oslo.

Weed and psychedelic truffles
Quote from Litro :Why braliukas for your country its illegal?

Wait wait wait, It's been legalized in Latvia? New task for my next trip to Riga!
Quote from PMD9409 :TVE, the only person to actually make a profit while on vacation.

Gotta save for retirement when my wallet and dick is gone!

Quote from cargame.nl :I'm glad of that all the time.

Just watched a movie about the American Holocaust (Vietnam), bbrr!

Most overrated place like ever. I could return the question. What the h. is there to see in Oslo.

Haha well.. oh uhm... well **** Oslo, it's so badit's not even worth speaking about. Hopefully you are wrong about Amster tho
Quote from KiRmelius :Wait wait wait, It's been legalized in Latvia? New task for my next trip to Riga!

Good luck!
I mist tell my sister to report sick for school on Friday then.

I'd join you for a few beers, but I have to stay sober until the first of june.

Have fun, don't forget to visit the red light district.

A real must-see is the train to Utrecht. Amsterdam is a shithole.
For nightlife my favorite place is the Korsakoff.

There's a lot of great art in Amsterdam - but **** all that and go to the Cat Museum. Cat's are awesome. Unless you don't like cats, in which case you can go choke yourself on weed.

If you were lesbian I'd recommend a Bever shop, but you're not, so there's nothing there for you unless you are weirdly into hiking.

The red light district is quite small these days, it's worth a walk through just for the novelty of it.

When you see weird hot food dispensers in the street or a fast food bar, then get a cheesy thing. Cheesy things in breadcrumb are awesome. If you don't like cheese then you can go choke yourself on cat hair.

There's a 7-a-side womens rugby tournament on whilst you are there, so your odds of the woman you are hitting on turning out to be a big butch dyke are higher than ever.

You might also catch Europerv, if you like PVC.
Europerv lol? What might that be?
Well depends on the other people I am travveling with, but maybe we should check at least one museum of a kind, could aswell see the cat museum ^-^
TVE I expect reports of what you actually do so we can decide if it's any more or less ridiculous than what we've said.
Haha!
Well, to be completely honest, no bullshit, I guess we only will get drunk me and my friends, seeing different bars and maybe go to some strange clubs just to have been there. I could of course in good tradition take some photos of the shitfest unfold for later enjoyment!
Quote from The Very End :Europerv lol? What might that be?

It's only a Google away, but I wouldn't do it on a work computer.
Is this one of those things that will totally brain **** me for the rest of my life?
The Banana Club on the main strip...watch out for Flying Dildo's and somebody shouting CATCH

And what they do with ping pong balls
Quote from The Very End :Is this one of those things that will totally brain **** me for the rest of my life?

I dunno. Some people are shocked at stuff other people consider more tame than a guide dog. *shrug* - but it's nothing I would consider bizarre personally, although not really my thing.
Ok so I did the google, and this is what came up:

xD
Do it.
Do what? Getting raped by that thing?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG