The online racing simulator
HOLY ****BALLS!! Netherland in for inevitable disaster!
Brace your windows, hide your whores, TVE will be coming and knock down your door!

So, all shit is lose, me and some friends from Norway will from 17-20 may (this month duh) be in Netherlands, more specifiq in Amsterdam!

Here we will eat, drink, shit and whore ourself to an early grave, or at least a painfull weekend!

So what is there to see in Amsterdam?!

Not enough !?!?!?!?!, so added some more!?
Don't fall in the canals
God damnit. You're gonna be within a radius of 20km from me.
Quote from Bose321 :God damnit. You're gonna be within a radius of 20km from me.

:insane:

:icon23:
OOUUFF..I should be in France during that time..hopefully!
There is not a safe place in this world Fram, you should know that allready lol
Weed
Haha, I hope you won't knock at my door.

What hotel btw? And there is alot to see in damsquare.
The other guy has ordered the hotell, I will find out the name later today
There are 2 hotels near my street. Consider yourself lucky if I have some spare free time.

Blue square hotel and hotel slotania are near my house, not that expensive too.
I live close to amsterdam
Lucky me,I live far away from Amsterdam,so I'm not risking TVE's favourite sport - surprise buttsex. But I hope you send out same warning when you travel to Bavaria...
Bavaria? Wtf is that? Ompa-Lompa land?
It's a part of Germany,located in south of country,you geographical analphabet! It's the part,where the lederhosen been created and where the oktoberfest is happening,so yes,it has some downsides too.
the fake germans

>.>

<.<
That's a lot of whores to hide. There'll be a crash and piles of them will fall out of cupboards.
THIS is the hotell btw! Any experiences with it?

Edit: Link ****ed, hotell's name is "Best Western Blue Tower Hotel".
Not much to watch out when going to Amsterdam, but look out for spiders.
Even the fancy and expensive hotels have them, they don't exterminate them, they are like pets who get rid of the nasty bugs.
Also, there is a delicacy which combines weed with crushed spiders, so look out for that.
Edit: Lol picture got censored from forum. Fukc u Vic!

Fcking spiders..
Hold on to your wallet at Damrak street.
There are nice museums, lots of historical buildings and you can ride bike to the centre, visit Anne Frank house and pretend to be Justin Bieber. i know this isn't what you're looking for lolololololol
You can come and visit me, my house is spider-free. *wink*
Tor,it's a trap!!!
No shit? I should have known this would turn out to some mongoloid cockfest ;p
But on a serious note Bose, if you are around we could meet up and just have a cofee or something! I probally will need a cofee mid-day one of the days to wake up form the terrible hangovers

(Or if any other from the area want to meet, just say, it's not a trap...at least not a big one)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG