The online racing simulator
[WKD] Server Closing [April Fools]
(56 posts, closed, started )
So guys i've got some great news for you...

Due to recent accusations of me and my team initiating DDOS or DOS attacks we have had no choice but to shut our servers down, we will no longer be hosting the [WKD] Cruise Servers.

This decision was a difficult decision to make as many people enjoy cruising on our servers and i'm sure it will be a great loss to the LFS Community.

I doubt that in the future i will create another team or bring back the [WKD] Team, i have also deleted the InSim Application that runs along side our servers to ensure that this will probably not be happening.

I wish everybody else the best of luck and hope to maybe see you cruising around in other servers.

EDIT: for those who think this is a joke it's not, the servers will be offline by tommorow.
#2 - Hahmo
If only it wasnt april fools. I'd be so happy.
Quote from Beaver08 :This decision was a difficult decision to make as many people enjoy cruising on our servers and i'm sure it will be a great loss to the LFS Community.

That's the fool, right?
so wait, how do we see the stats and all those rankings?
Updated the first post for those who think this is a joke.
I come to server that should be down and get ban.. wtf?
Quote from Beaver08 :Updated the first post for those who think this is a joke.

Tell me next time before ban, k?
Pitty its April Fools
On this day of judgement and Armageddon, we should remember to give our thanks, and all our money to the WKD team. Not only have their DDoS attacks and other dramatic madrigals brought comedy and tragedy to the pinnacle of its artform, but they have transcended all former forms of art and society to create a new society.

A society of cruiser chavs with more servers than brains.

Now with 0 servers, this still reigns true.
good.
Quote from Hahmo :If only it wasnt april fools. I'd be so happy.

not just you
less cruise servers == better for lfs
Haha funny April fools joke.
Was fun months ago whenever I had almost all cars and whatnot, then a server reset. Then 2 more. It's whatever now, there's other cruise servers.
Holy jaisus why are all you guys so mean to wkd, you should just a LIFE

As for wkd this is one heck of a huge bummer. and theres no other cruise servers as good as youres (no-offence to the other cruise server'(S))
its sad because its false. in other news, i clogged my toilet again..
Quote from dawesdust_12 :On this day of judgement and Armageddon, we should remember to give our thanks, and all our money to the WKD team. Not only have their DDoS attacks and other dramatic madrigals brought comedy and tragedy to the pinnacle of its artform, but they have transcended all former forms of art and society to create a new society.

A society of cruiser chavs with more servers than brains.

Now with 0 servers, this still reigns true.

that is by far, the best written post on this forums to date. Made me chuckle a little to the extent i couldnt stop coughing.

April 1st, 2013.. WKD dissapears.. i think the Nostradamus predicted you guys up and running tomorrow. See you then
Who in their right minds would think of a spontaneous decision to quit, after sending constant barrages of DDoS attacks to competitors, to put them down, on April Fools day?

Quote :EDIT: for those who think this is a joke it's not, the servers will be offline by tommorow.

Sorry, I'm out of words for that one.
since when has wkd cared about what people think of them? they wouldn't "shut" it down for a reason like that. just trying to prank people is all.
Quote from Beaver08 :
This decision was a difficult decision to make as many people enjoy cruising on our servers and i'm sure it will be a great loss to the LFS Community.

Oh, yeah. I'm sure. Totally. Mm-hmm.

Less cruisers pretending to play smokey and the bandit on race tracks = less pointless childish drama on the forums and IRC = GOOD.
Quote from Matrixi :Oh, yeah. I'm sure. Totally. Mm-hmm.

Less cruisers pretending to play smokey and the bandit on race tracks = less pointless childish drama on the forums and IRC = GOOD.

Except they don't even drive. They park.. in parking lots.. on the tracks. They might as well go start an IRC channel to the same effect. They can kick people from an IRC channel and they can ban them.
Tis a shame, a real shame that this is happening
Atleast they will stop DDoS'ing everyone now
as far as I know, LFSers are mainly divided into 3 categories, I have tried to cruise, drift and race, and I decided to race. Racers should respect cruisers and vice versa, this whole story about WKD and Cargame is just silly, even if its true, I never would enter cruise server, even if no race server is available. But I respect cruisers and drifters, I want them to have more servers.... Cheers...
#24 - pipa
Quote from Pietter :not just you
less cruise servers == better for lfs

Exactly

Good decision to shut that down and gl for the Future

:tit:
This thread is closed

(56 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG