The online racing simulator
Real Formula 1 league idea/interest check
Hello,
I've found a way to make DRS and KERS in LFS game.
My question is, if there will be interest in such a league with rules like in real Formula One series (Tyres and stuff+DRS and KERS)?

Any ideas, comments ? :P
Are you hacking?
DRS is the stupidest idea in F1 since traction control. But they had to do this,as these hi-tech cars are so dependant from aerodynamic downforce that made them unable to overtake. No overtakes = less spectators,less money,no rich life for Bernie...
Quote from Joku123 :Are you hacking?

yes, u no?

Quote from Eclipsed :DRS is the stupidest idea in F1 since traction control. But they had to do this,as these hi-tech cars are so dependant from aerodynamic downforce that made them unable to overtake. No overtakes = less spectators,less money,no rich life for Bernie...

That's true, but when we want to simulate formula one racing, we shoud try to get as close as reality as possible.. IMO..
Quote from Denny12 :I've found a way to make DRS and KERS in LFS game.

And the downside is - it's possible in normal server without going out of sync or triggering CPW as we could see that today...
Quote from Eclipsed :And the downside is - it's possible in normal server without going out of sync or triggering CPW as we could see that today...

Unless you set like a 7th gear for it and max 6th out.
Quote from Eclipsed :And the downside is - it's possible in normal server without going out of sync or triggering CPW as we could see that today...

This would be protected, i count with it.. + what was today, was not drs
Quote from Denny12 :Hello,
I've found a way to make DRS and KERS in LFS game.
My question is, if there will be interest in such a league with rules like in real Formula One series (Tyres and stuff+DRS and KERS)?

Any ideas, comments ? :P

I like the idea however
tires, gonna be quite impossible. Will throw cars balance off won't it?
refueling, hard to moderate right? I would love to see it though. share your ideas about it though
Quote from Denny12 :This would be protected, i count with it.. + what was today, was not drs

If there is a loophole to use something like this Outside of the Server, Contact the devs and discuss it with them. That was done before i-scar as well if i remember it correctly.

Also, don't forget, that even with such Features you cannot replicate a modern F1 Car as 2006 Specs are Way different, especially in Terms of downforce.
Quote from Mustangman759 :I like the idea however
tires, gonna be quite impossible. Will throw cars balance off won't it?
refueling, hard to moderate right? I would love to see it though. share your ideas about it though

Refueling shoudn't be problem.
The tyres could be, it needs testing. I'll try to make useable program for that KERS+DRS and some testrace to balance it all.
By "useable" program you mean using cheat engine and changing the handbrake pressure to -500? That's so new, it was only found almost 9 years ago.

Anyways, don't try to "implement" KERS, just have a BF1 league.
Quote from nikopdr :By "useable" program you mean using cheat engine and changing the handbrake pressure to -500? That's so new, it was only found almost 9 years ago.

Anyways, don't try to "implement" KERS, just have a BF1 league.

No, It's made slightly different By useable i mean that it will limit the KERS by lap to 6 seconds, etc.
thats a quite cool idea, I'm in for it for sure
If it'll get an ok from the devs would be fantastic
Nice idea , Tomas ! IF you can find a way to go round the above listed problems I am in ^^
Roses are red, violets are blue,
and real F1 league is impossibru!
Quote from VTiRacing :Roses are red, violets are blue,
and real F1 league is impossibru!

Now that is one good poem !

Real Formula 1 league idea/interest check
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG