The online racing simulator
How to survive a 10 hour flight?
(123 posts, started )
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Scrabby, did you died on the plane flight?

Yes, he did, but since LFS is super-powerful you can access it from Heaven AND Hell just like you were living.

And the bandwidth is faster both places.
Quote from Scrabby :And i've bought myself an iPad 2

Told you he's been replaced by a doppleganger.

What have you done with the real Scrabby ??????
Why do you get to have so much fun?
Everyone needs some fun now and then.
Yeah! I'll definitely coming back next year, but with a bit less races. It's allot to do and will make me really tired :P
Maybe Sebring next year?

I'll admit though that Sebring isn't going to be as "exciting" throughout the week until the race itself.
you going to the unoh short track races? idk if there is even any spectator area tbh but i think the whelen race would be fun
Quote from Mustangman759 :you going to the unoh short track races? idk if there is even any spectator area tbh but i think the whelen race would be fun

I beleive that the UNOH Battle at the Beach will be infront of the back stretch grandstands
scrabby your thoughts about 'mercia would change defo if you'd spend a few years there
Quote from e2mustang :scrabby your thoughts about 'mercia would change defo if you'd spend a few years there

For sure. I know a few in Uni that is going through this currently.
but it is very nice indeed to just visit and vaca around the country. i shall return to visit places i missed out
Maybe it just depends where you are... But in general, people here are much nicer than in Belgium and surrounding countries...

And allot of things that are so much better than i know them in Europe. But every country has it flaws

Today we go to Fort Lauderdale. Do some shopping (again ) and visit St. Augustine Alligator Farm. No idea if it's interesting at all, but we'll see

Le me, chilling at the beach.

nice, if you get any up close pictures of CTS,NW,CUP cars let me know id be interested in them for some painting I do in another community
lots of crocs there fenced around be careful
Haha, it was cool to see

Yeah, we watched the UNOH at the beach races today. Really cool format, lots of action/crashes. One of the modifieds landed on it's roof

Tomorrow we go to Miami! Time to chill
Scary crash for the Modified with the fire and all being upside down. Glad that he was okay.

In general I find that I like the Southern United States much more than the Northern as far as hospitality. On the other hand, you're more likely to find somebody from the south who is extremely closed minded. I find this rather aggravating myself

Florida however (on the peninsula anyways) requires a good amount of money to live on. This makes it a nicer place to visit . The people in Daytona while I was on vacation there were really nice. I expect that you are experiencing the same?

Is it very busy in town yet Scrabby?

Also you might enjoy this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_gcNKeTZYo&safe=active
Quote from Cornys :
Florida however (on the peninsula anyways) requires a good amount of money to live on. This makes it a nicer place to visit .

Are you talking about the panhandle? Florida itself is a peninsula.

If you are talking about the panhandle, then I strongly disagree. If you want the money places you describe, go to Palm Beach.
Quote from Cornys :Scary crash for the Modified with the fire and all being upside down. Glad that he was okay.

In general I find that I like the Southern United States much more than the Northern as far as hospitality. On the other hand, you're more likely to find somebody from the south who is extremely closed minded. I find this rather aggravating myself

Florida however (on the peninsula anyways) requires a good amount of money to live on. This makes it a nicer place to visit . The people in Daytona while I was on vacation there were really nice. I expect that you are experiencing the same?

Is it very busy in town yet Scrabby?

Also you might enjoy this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_gcNKeTZYo&safe=active

Yep, thats what i mean. People here are nice and everything. Its not that busy yet here but i guess on the 24th it will be alot more. I will definitely come back next year, but with a bit more other non-racing things to do.
I'm speaking of Florida other than the panhandle . Compaired to where I live the cost of living is very high (but here it is likely below average in the first place).

I hope the rain stays away for you guys Sunday Scrabby . How was the truck race last night? (I didn't think it was very good myself on TV, but in person it's always different )
Quote from Cornys :I'm speaking of Florida other than the panhandle . Compaired to where I live the cost of living is very high (but here it is likely below average in the first place).

That's a large sum of land that you are categorizing. The cost of living can change drastically within 50 miles let alone the 500 miles that the state is long.

But I guess if you are just comparing it to another state in general it may make sense.

And good luck this weekend Scrabby. About to get busy there soon.
Yep, will be really busy...

Imo, the trucks weren't as spectacular as normal. They did 50 laps without crashing. After that there where a few yellows but no big ones happened. Shame about the finish. Kyle Busch had something for the last lap...

Ahwell, it's pretty cool to see in real. And they sound a bit more agressive then the other cars.

Ahyeah, we planned to go for a last day to Orlando premium outlets and do some other things there....
Hope you didn't get in that mess today Scrabby.
Thanks, i'm fine!

We we where far from it but offcourse seeing it happens really shakes you up.

For those not knowing what we are on about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUh2P5B7zXs

Engine + wheel was stuck IN the fence, one wheel flew over and landed in the grandstand. Allot of debris flew around. But here you can see how good these fences are designed. Imagine what happen if both wheels AND the engine went further...
I'm glad to hear that you're okay Scrabby I don't have much time to type though, but enjoy the Daytona 500 tomorrow
Was at the VisionAire 500 in 1999 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.

"In 1999, the race was moved from July to the first weekend in May, the last race before the Indianapolis 500. On the 61st lap, a crash led to a car losing a tire, which was then propelled into the stands by another car. Three spectators were killed and eight others were injured in the incident."

I wasn't too far from it but far enough.

"That incident, and a previous incident in July 1998 in a Champ Car race at Michigan which also killed three spectators, led to new rules requiring cars to have tethers attached to wheel hubs in an effort to prevent such incidents from happening again. New catch fencing was also invented, curved so debris could not sail as easily into the grandstands."

Make sure you shield your girlfriend so you look like a hero.

How to survive a 10 hour flight?
(123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG