The online racing simulator
Quote from wheel4hummer :Oh dear, the police are distressing to people who are breaking the law. What an atrocity.

In Alabama in the 1800's it was illegal to teach a "person of color" whether a slave or a free person to read. (source). Would you call that a sensible law? You have not disclosed your location, would you do so and describe your daily routines and I will tell all of the laws, ordinances and statutes you break each day. (That is a joke, I won't, because there would be a lot for any (who thinks they are) a law-abiding citizen.
I feel like I need a shower after going to that page :sour:
Quote from Krane :In Alabama in the 1800's it was illegal to teach a "person of color" whether a slave or a free person to read. (source). Would you call that a sensible law?

How is that relevant?

Quote from Krane :You have not disclosed your location, would you do so and describe your daily routines and I will tell all of the laws, ordinances and statutes you break each day. (That is a joke, I won't, because there would be a lot for any (who thinks they are) a law-abiding citizen.

Again, how is that relevant to the matter at hand?
Quote from wheel4hummer :How is that relevant?
Again, how is that relevant to the matter at hand?

It's perfectly relevant. Just because a law is a law, doesn't mean you shouldn't question why it's a law and possibly break it if you feel so obliged.

Or would you rather just roll over and do what "the law" tells you to do and not actually think.
Quote from Boris Lozac :38 Most unexplainable images on the internet

I guess there is quite an epic story behind this pic

and to understand this, google Church of Fish & Bread, its quite hillarious

Quote :"My car vibrates when I drive it". No, you don't say?

Needs more low
Lol ugly piece of shit.
lemme guess. the owner seems to be pretty dark?
Quote from e2mustang :lemme guess. the owner seems to be pretty dark?

That's quite a racist comment.

I've seen loads of Riced up cars driven by 'white people'...
This is not rice, this is how black people "pimp out" their ride.
Quote from G!NhO :This is not rice, this is how black people "pimp out" their ride.

I don't think you understand.

Just because you have big rims and highrise suspension doesn't mean you have to be black...
Quote from Dennis93 :I don't think you understand.

Just because you have big rims and highrise suspension doesn't mean you have to be black...

99% is though.

It's not racist but just the way it is...
Quote from G!NhO :99% is though.

It's not racist but just the way it is...

I went to florida and saw 30+ of these perfect example's of what for you seem very stereotypical cars, all white people, maybe one or 2 of those have been of Hispanic origin, I still don't think you understand what I mean.
Quote from Dennis93 :I went to florida and saw 30+ of these perfect example's of what for you seem very stereotypical cars, all white people, maybe one or 2 of those have been of Hispanic origin, I still don't think you understand what I mean.

Then those people you have seen are what you call "wiggers", i know what you mean.
Eminem-syndrome
yes im racist,but only when i have to be. those cars are 99% black and 1% whitetrash. its just the way it is
for example dennis and his corolla subs
Why do I have a distinct vision of those spacers vibrating out somehow?
back on topic.
Attached images
block.jpg
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG