The online racing simulator
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :boriz & sermilen why don't you cry on all these peeps spamming the thread with chat?

I know, we need these pillars of the community to be righteous phallic-like creatures and tell others what's acceptable and what is not based on their own likes and dislikes like some sort of neo-fagism dicktatershap.
Why is everyone spamming this thread with no-pic posts
no-pic posts everywhere
Quote from Joku123 :Why is everyone spamming this thread with no-pic posts

We want Sermilan to get mad seeing all those ignored messages.
heh heh heh
C - C - C - C combo breaker

Life is too short for the wrong job!
Psh, I already posted a pic.
Quote from BlueFlame :
Quote :Originally Posted by CrAZySkyPimp
boriz & sermilen why don't you cry on all these peeps spamming the thread with chat?

I know, we need these pillars of the community to be righteous phallic-like creatures and tell others what's acceptable and what is not based on their own likes and dislikes like some sort of neo-fagism dicktatershap.

I'm laughing X2

EDIT:
oh, yes... a funny photo

Fecking hate when cops tailgate you, trying to force a mistake.
Quote from Rappa Z :Fecking hate when cops tailgate you, trying to force a mistake.

They did that to me and it was my first and only ticket so far
I've never seen cops tailgating. Usually they are just crawling slowly. But in case they do just do a braketest... law says it's your fault if you hit someone from behind
that's a good way to get a reckless driving ticket.

I hate traffic cops. In Texas they can do whatever they want to you including side-of-the-road full cavity searches without warrant if they suspect you of carrying marijuana. Speaking for people who carry marijuana that is distressing to say the least.

I dunno about cavity searches, but in germany only state customs are allowed to search your car. Then again I've never been pulled over in now 7 years of driving. Driving a girly car seems to help.

where i live they put new signs up for me ! i love hungary
Attached images
hungary.jpg

Attached images
larsens biscuits and peniston oils.jpg
I really loved this Top Gear serie... It made me want to participate in some real race once in a lifetime... but it won't happen, as I cannot afford even driver's licence :/

btw, is that front splitter off the car in 2nd pic?
Quote from delis :I really loved this Top Gear serie... It made me want to participate in some real race once in a lifetime... but it won't happen, as I cannot afford even driver's licence :/

btw, is that front splitter off the car in 2nd pic?

Yes, they had some Problems with it so they took it off later.
That episode was one of my favourites, and that sponsoring gave me the giggles
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG