The online racing simulator
What's ur car?
(269 posts, started )
Quote from Rappa Z :hey, amercinan cars can't go around corners! try the GT40 in GT4.

Don't go there lol
Quote from TagForce :Risking getting flamed by the anti-rice brigade present...

1992 Honda CRX Del Sol Esi (soon to be Vti)

Ouch!!

Big mistake posting this!!
http://nismo.1g.fi/temp/luisu/drft1.jpg
Who says that a stock S13 can't go sideways.
I must admit that open diff makes it an bit of a challenge. T_T

http://nismo.1g.fi/temp/corolla-1.jpg
Got this Corolla few weeks back too, supposed to be a daily driver/winter car. Seller said it had an valve problem because it was running on 3 cylinders when I bought it. Problem ended up being a vacuum hose in the intake manifold and no valve-problem whatsoever. Quite fun car to drive actually: 65hp / 850kg / RWD.
Quote from Matrixi :http://nismo.1g.fi/temp/luisu/drft1.jpg
Who says that a stock S13 can't go sideways.
I must admit that open diff makes it an bit of a challenge. T_T

http://nismo.1g.fi/temp/corolla-1.jpg
Got this Corolla few weeks back too, supposed to be a daily driver/winter car. Seller said it had an valve problem because it was running on 3 cylinders when I bought it. Problem ended up being a vacuum hose in the intake manifold and no valve-problem whatsoever. Quite fun car to drive actually: 65hp / 850kg / RWD.

Those rims and tyres remind me of the old Mini - fat and wide but small!! Nice small car and i suppose it doesn't really break the bank...?
Quote from spsamsp :
Those rims and tyres remind me of the old Mini - fat and wide but small!! Nice small car and i suppose it doesn't really break the bank...?

The car cost 300e, the stock 4K engine drinks about 6-7l/100km of fuel, insurances cost almost nothing.. so yeah, it's quite cheap to upkeep and drive.

The wheels are really dirty in that pic.. as so is the whole car really.
Quote from Matrixi :The car cost 300e, the stock 4K engine drinks about 6-7l/100km of fuel, insurances cost almost nothing.. so yeah, it's quite cheap to upkeep and drive.

The wheels are really dirty in that pic.. as so is the whole car really.

NB NB - Do you know the performance stats?
I drive a 1991 vw Corrado G60
Attached images
Corrado.jpg
Quote from NorwegianViper :I drive a 1991 vw Corrado G60

Nobody is going to steal your car lol no need to blank out plate
I have an Alfa 156 which has been developed over the past couple of years (in fact it is the second car - first one was written off). It's a 1.8TS but I have added a turbo and intercooler (Garrett T25) and upgraded springs to some progressive rated Eibachs. The brakes have been done too. It has Brembo 4 pots and Red Dot grooved discs and Brembo fast road pads (which are crap compared with DS2500s). Finished off with the nice 17" rims from the GTA and clear side repeaters. Looks very nice and with 200 brake and thumping amounts of torque it goes OK too.

Then I have my track car. It's a Golf Mk11 GTi 16V but has a professionally built race spec engine with forged pistons, ARP Rod bolts, balanced crank, baffled sump and windage tray. It's running 285 duration cams that have good lift. It also has a gas flowed head and solid lifter conversion. CDA airbox and Ashley exhaust system with Miltek manifold. Emerald ECU and electronic ignition has also replaced the old k-jet. It features a Quaiffe ATB LSD mated to a gearbox with a significantly lower final drive. It tops out at about 125mph but gets there quick. It's stripped and caged, FIA approved seats, Adjustable rear anti-roll bar, Spax coilover kit and dampers, strut braces lower and upper at the front and upper at rear.Also with 7x15s and yoko AO48Rs and perspex windows.

It makes the Alfa seem slow and is putting out approximately 190bhp and revs to 8500 rpm. Only weighs 900kgs.

But then if I want something really fast I get on my Suzuki GSX600R. That makes both cars seem absolutely pedestrian. Still almost standard but does have and IXIL can and K&N and had it dynod at 102bhp.
Quote from Gentlefoot :I have an Alfa 156 which has been developed over the past couple of years (in fact it is the second car - first one was written off). It's a 1.8TS but I have added a turbo and intercooler (Garrett T25) and upgraded springs to some progressive rated Eibachs. The brakes have been done too. It has Brembo 4 pots and Red Dot grooved discs and Brembo fast road pads (which are crap compared with DS2500s). Finished off with the nice 17" rims from the GTA and clear side repeaters. Looks very nice and with 200 brake and thumping amounts of torque it goes OK too.

Then I have my track car. It's a Golf Mk11 GTi 16V but has a professionally built race spec engine with forged pistons, ARP Rod bolts, balanced crank, baffled sump and windage tray. It's running 285 duration cams that have good lift. It also has a gas flowed head and solid lifter conversion. CDA airbox and Ashley exhaust system with Miltek manifold. Emerald ECU and electronic ignition has also replaced the old k-jet. It features a Quaiffe ATB LSD mated to a gearbox with a significantly lower final drive. It tops out at about 125mph but gets there quick. It's stripped and caged, FIA approved seats, Adjustable rear anti-roll bar, Spax coilover kit and dampers, strut braces lower and upper at the front and upper at rear.Also with 7x15s and yoko AO48Rs and perspex windows.

It makes the Alfa seem slow and is putting out approximately 190bhp and revs to 8500 rpm. Only weighs 900kgs.

But then if I want something really fast I get on my Suzuki GSX600R. That makes both cars seem absolutely pedestrian. Still almost standard but does have and IXIL can and K&N and had it dynod at 102bhp.

Nice collection you got there!
The only thing missing is a Ducati 998. That's my next planned purchase.
Quote from Gentlefoot :The only thing missing is a Ducati 998. That's my next planned purchase.

Well the only thing missing from my list is the Mercedes CLK GTR - my next planned purchase lol
Quote from spsamsp :Nobody is going to steal your car lol no need to blank out plate

allready been stolen once...so yes...i blanked it out if thats ok with you
My parents drive this

Nah, I wish.

They actually drive this
And yes that is the best pic I have
Attached images
nissan almera 1blur.jpg
Quote from NorwegianViper :allready been stolen once...so yes...i blanked it out if thats ok with you

i can't believe my thread has been taken from the darkness of the forums.

A.K.A.-I ca't believe it's popular again.
Quote from nutty boy :My parents drive this

Nah, I wish.

They actually drive this
And yes that is the best pic I have

Oh look people, McDonalds!! Where is the car?

Keep this thread up for one more month, than I might (hopefully) be able to show you guys my car! It'll be an old bugger, but I'll be proud
Quote from sgt.flippy :Oh look people, McDonalds!! Where is the car?

Yes my fave part of town where that pic was took. McDonalds there, behind me is Pizza hut and further away, behind McD's, is KFC.
If it is true that American cars can't go round corners and European cars are fuel efficient ninja turning devices, that means my Saab is from Detroit. That could explain the big engine and poor fuel economy, but i'm pretty sure the build quality was high.
Quote from nutty boy :Yes my fave part of town where that pic was took. McDonalds there, behind me is Pizza hut and further away, behind McD's, is KFC.

You're in heaven

@Becky: I love Saabs, don't know why, but I always liked them, have a scale model of one with wich I used to play a lot when I was little, and still like those cars very much!
Quote from sgt.flippy :You're in heaven

@Becky: I love Saabs, don't know why, but I always liked them, have a scale model of one with wich I used to play a lot when I was little, and still like those cars very much!

The early 900 turbos were quite cool. My mate had one and we wound the boost up and made a water injection system for it. Went like a rocket.
I hate old Saabs.
Newer ones were OK and brand new ones are crap again.
Like the 9-whatever x's

The 9-5 era were good

and the 900 era were crap.
I like the 900 turbo, the old one. It's squareish, but for some reason I think it looks really great! I hope having one some day The convertible... That's they one I have the scale model of too.
it's too square. It's rubbish

Look I can make it out of lines

-----------
/ \
--- \
| |
---/\--------/\--

Now OK that's not as good as I thought it'd be but het. It looks a lil like it.

EDIT:Yeah OK No matter what I do it goes and aligns itself to the left.

What's ur car?
(269 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG