The online racing simulator
Vicotr wye u maek dolaned disapir?
coz no mor lov u, dts wyh
Quote from sermilan :Yeah, I do... you're comparing my request to move Dolan to its own thread with the persecution of an ethnic group, ...

You started this with you stupid beyond belief comparison with random psychopath who pushed someone under a train and compared him to laughing at internet joke pictures. I was just making parody of your own stupid analogy. It's just stupid to blame others for getting on a high horse when you brought the horse and ladders yourself.
Quote from FRZN-95 :

Lol, stuff like this happens everytime on the patriarch fight in killing floor.
Welcome to City 17.
I am kinda tired of those shitty dolan comics and their derivatives, people who say those comics arent funny but reaction of people who rage at them is, openly admit they are trolling.
Trolls especially the ones who admit shit-stirring for shit and gigglez because "fak da police" are not desirable element of any community and usually are weed out by moderators.
Want to be with the crowd then behave yourself, dont want to behave yourself, then get out.
That, combined with foul language and disturbing sense of humour (not suitable for all ages unlike this forum) which is persistent in those shitty comics is enough to warrant removal of content and reprimanding posters and after trolls admit they are trolls they cant whine about being treated unfairly, "freedom of speech" and what not.

If what I said is not enough for admins/moderators to deal with shitposters then I dont know what it is

Quote from Chupacabras84 :I am kinda tired of those shitty dolan comics and their derivatives, people who say those comics arent funny but reaction of people who rage at them is, openly admit they are trolling.
Trolls especially the ones who admit shit-stirring for shit and gigglez because "fak da police" are not desirable element of any community and usually are weed out by moderators.
Want to be with the crowd then behave yourself, dont want to behave yourself, then get out.
That, combined with foul language and disturbing sense of humour (not suitable for all ages unlike this forum) which is persistent in those shitty comics is enough to warrant removal of content and reprimanding posters and after trolls admit they are trolls they cant whine about being treated unfairly, "freedom of speech" and what not.

If what I said is not enough for admins/moderators to deal with shitposters then I dont know what it is

Jesus christ. Why is it that you leftwing people can't let people be people? You're always moaning about freedom and then start whining when you see an influx of shit you don't like.
Quote from pasibrzuch :And this is how 'funny' dolan is. People gets angry, mad, fight with words and get bans, ignore lists are growing up etc.
Totally a purpose of fun picture...

There is no democracy here, so can you please by your kindness stop posting pics so 'funny' that my brain hurts?

The forum isn't a democracy though. You are not guaranteed freedom of speech. It's a forum intended to discuss a racing game. If people's behavior is detrimental to how new people would perceive the LFS community, it's entirely within the Dev and Moderators power to attempt to ensure that people in the community behave appropriately.

If members of the community can't exercise common sense and decency, then **** them. They should be banned as they are tainting how the LFS community is viewed.
Quote from BlueFlame :Jesus christ. Why is it that you leftwing people can't let people be people? You're always moaning about freedom and then start whining when you see an influx of shit you don't like.

First of all, you should re-read what I wrote because you seem to have missed the point by light years.
Also in case you dont know, freedom does not mean you can behave in what would be considered generally unacceptable manner and not get called on this.
Neither it means that anyone HAVE to accept you, your behaviour or even "deal with it ".

As I said, you want to hung out with the crowd, then behave, don't want to behave, then get out.
No one stopping from doing what you want in a place where its acceptable but if you see that your behaviour is undesirables in best case, how about you stop trying to force everyone to accept you.

That the way it works in adult world, some places dont let anyone in without a suite, some other places deal with troublesome guests with guards now it shouldn't be a surprise that internet forums also have some guidelines and a way to deal with people who ignore them.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :

As I said, you want to hung out with the crowd, then behave, don't want to behave, then get out.

What kind of autocratic system is that?

People are allowed to find humour in whatever they want. It's only a problem that needs to be dealt with when its offensive. If dolan doesn't offend you then be quiet and stop forcing your views on others. Personally dolan was funny but now its just dry and predictably old but it doesn't mean I have to constantly voice my opinion on how I don't find it funny or it's humour for 2 year olds because I'm not a righteous prick.
BlueFlame: Why not just leave it alone. Your only purpose with this is to start an argument. That's not productive to the topic at hand which is pictures.
Attached images
image.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :What kind of autocratic system is that?

I suggest you open dictionary to learn the meaning of the word before you use it.
Considering the number of users against dolan comics is hardly applicable here.
Quote from BlueFlame :
People are allowed to find humour in whatever they want. It's only a problem that needs to be dealt with when its offensive. If dolan doesn't offend you then be quiet and stop forcing your views on others.

I dont mind people having laugh at whatever they want.
Neither I find dolan comics offensive but seeing how you consider all this stuff posted her is suitable for all age forum, I can see why concept of what is acceptable behaviour is incomprehensible to you.
I'll try to give you some examples of what is considered unacceptable behaviour.
  • In opera a man speaking via his cellphone would be asked out very fast.
  • You dont listen to loud music and dance pogo at 3Am if you live on the 5ft floor of 10 story building and have neighbours.
  • You dont go to expensive restaurant with very strict dresscode in casual clothes.
Quote from BlueFlame :
Personally dolan was funny but now its just dry and predictably old but it doesn't mean I have to constantly voice my opinion on how I don't find it funny or it's humour for 2 year olds because I'm not a righteous prick.

So you saying if I go to a restaurant and I see person squatting in the middle and taking a shit, telling him there is something wrong with it makes me "a righteous prick".

Quite honestly, seeing how you constantly missing the point, trying to reason with you is a waste of time.
This will be my last input on the issue and my only hope that Vic or moderators will come to their senses and at least try to enforce some posting standards.
There is place for this stuff but its not LFS forum, not even in separate thread.
-
(AndRand) DELETED by Scawen : a so called joke based solely on a racial stereotype - do you want a ban?
Quote from Chupacabras84 :I
So you saying if I go to a restaurant and I see person squatting in the middle and taking a shit, telling him there is something wrong with it makes me "a righteous prick".

That's nowhere near the same thing. It would be like shouting in someones window whilst they take a shit on their own floor and then shouting at them that it's wrong and they shouldn't do it.

It's not your choice to make. There's no two ways about it.
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by Scawen : you were already warned about racial stereotype "jokes"
-
(dawesdust_12) DELETED by Scawen : quoting deleted post
Cool, why is rule 19 now unacceptable on the forum ?

And this is limited age ?, who here has kids ?

And are they older than 10 ?, cus my experience is that even experienced 6 year olds would't find anything here offensive.....

Anyway, cute cat picture.......

12 types of latvian emigrant-rednecks who went to UK

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG