The online racing simulator
I just want an F40 to be in.
It looks so damn good! Also there seems to be physics here!
Going to keep an close eye to this!
Jajajajajajajaja
Can't believe that tease was just for Ferrari licence lol.. So much for tech demo this year.
Still standing by my opinion that this will be a pumped up version of GT5 which only about 5 people will be able to play at max detail level. And just to make this interesting, I'm more than willing to bet that S3 will be released before AC.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :And just to make this interesting, I'm more than willing to bet that S3 will be released before AC.

Terms of wager?
The loser has everything he says thenceforth dismissed as the whining of a bitch.
#486 - CSF
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Still standing by my opinion that this will be a pumped up version of GT5 which only about 5 people will be able to play at max detail level. And just to make this interesting, I'm more than willing to bet that S3 will be released before AC.

Yuri pls, that heat must be making your brain turn to mush!
Quote from xaotik :Terms of wager?

Assuming we'll have to fork out some $$ in order to obtain all the benefits that will come with S3 and that AC probably won't be released as freeware like netKar was, I suppose the loser could buy the winner a license of the game that gets released first.

Quote from Crashgate3 :The loser has everything he says thenceforth dismissed as the whining of a bitch.

I didn't know you had to lose a bet for that!
nop
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Assuming we'll have to fork out some $$ in order to obtain all the benefits that will come with S3 and that AC probably won't be released as freeware like netKar was, I suppose the loser could buy the winner a license of the game that gets released first.

Too bland.
Loser buys a licence for both for the winner. And posts a picture of herself flashing a police officer? (The latter only if loser is female).
Quote :Hello there! Finally, the work on version 1.0.0 of the Assetto Corsa Technology Preview is in progress. Therefore, soon, we'll see how the Assetto Corsa engine and GUI run on thousands of PCs. As the current development build seems to be stable and smooth on different configurations in beta testing, we are cautiously optimistic. The Assetto Corsa engine already runs all day long on dozens of professional simulators all around the world without issues; but gamers are a special breed, you know.
In the absence of any serious issues, we may be able to close off a public build within a short time period. And soon we will be in a position to also announce the minimum hardware requirements you will need to run Assetto Corsa.
We thank you all for your patience, we know you are looking forward to trying this build on your own PCs, but you cannot believe how many small details need to be addressed when releasing a build featuring only one car and one track.
Anyway, we would like to thank you profusely for your patience. We have a little surprise for you all: Following your suggestions, instead of using the 500 Abarth, that will be added in a future demo car list, a guest-star car will be included in this Tech Preview. We are confident that you will appreciate it; the car manufacturers in question have already sent us their approval to include it in this upcoming benchmark. It is a perfect match for the Magione racing circuit, a lightweight sportscar perfectly suited to the Autodromo Dell’Umbria’s switchbacks. We aim to offer you an enjoyable challenge, even if the Tech Preview is just a benchmark, and is not to be considered a full demo of the Assetto Corsa racing game.

Quote :Following your suggestions, instead of using the 500 Abarth, that will be added in a future demo car list, a guest-star car will be included in this Tech Preview.

haha, they should make it a 2008 Scirocco.

You snooze, you lose.
Quote from Crashgate3 :haha, they should make it a 2008 Scirocco.

You snooze, you lose.

Haha, I see what you did there bastard!
could it be released this weekend? i hope so lol
dat grass
my body is ready

Kunos Simulazioni - Assetto Corsa
(8871 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG