The online racing simulator
Simplexity Racing
(65 posts, started )
Quote from Bmxtwins :I never said sign everyone. Only person i recommended was seerden

and i stay
1-2 years.. :P
idk howlong
but not 1 week LOL
-
(rockclan) DELETED by rockclan
Rock, Kids... xD
To be honestly i either tried to join TRR but Simplexity gave me a chance.
So i'm going fori t
Quick Update

Team is still going strong. Members have been communicating through Skype and practicing on the Simplexity Private server. Things are going as planned and looking very positive for the team. Thanks to all those that wished us luck as we build and grow as a team.
Quote from edge3147 :
Quick Update

Team is still going strong. Members have been communicating through Skype and practicing on the Simplexity Private server.

Lets hope it pays off in the races! Did you guys sign up for GT1ws?
not yet, but it is likely atleast one of us will.
Quote from Bmxtwins :I never said sign everyone. Only person i recommended was seerden

Thanks again

R.Seerden update

Back from inactivity, If you like to race with me.
Gimme a pm
Simplexity is very much alive still, we have all been privately practicing preparing for our first league as a true team.
Quote from edge3147 :Simplexity is very much dead, we have all been privately cruising preparing for our first league as a false team.

why you still in Motion Motorsport?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :why you still in Motion Motorsport?

You got a crush on me or something? Get a life.
hmm... have to say something about:

Firexter would and could be a good person as in any team, but the lack of constant interest keeps him on beneath of this community. I noticed it, when he joined to MTDZX... Then, when I told you have to be serious ( not that serious, as somebody thinks so, but anyway ), he just started to insult me and our staff as we had done something very bad...

After now he still wants to join us, altough he says no, but I know he still wants...But I am unforgiving person as naturally, but not taking personally, also, he still could not understand that we are under stresstest...

There is something information about him. But please, do not insult him either, I do not think he is retard, he just needs some that something what keeps him off from the beneath.

But yeah, he definetily needs something... skills, and improved social skills. Also he should keeps his legs down, and to be humble...as many many other guys in this community, but it is all about lack of information and that no one have taught about.

well --->

Oh and good luck Simplexity Racing, I just suggest to have name Simplex, to keep it as simple ( yes, I am not right person to say it, but...)

enough, later --->
Hello there!

First of all i want to wish everyone a merry christmas and ofcourse a happy new year with much LFS .

But.. Because i want to make the next year a great year.
I leave this team, We're never doing something.
And not contacting eachother.. I want to thanks everyone for being with me

I hope that i can find a team where i can be more then just some months.

Thanks guys!
I love you all!

- Ricardo Seerden.
Thanks for the time you spent with us. Sorry communication wasn't better. Skype only does so much I guess. Best of luck with your team search.

~Simplexity
January Update

Well it's been about a month since my last post so I thought I would stop in and make a small update post. We dropped to 2 members when Ricardo Seerden decided to part ways with Simplexity in December. We wish him the best of luck in his team search and hope to add more members in the near future to fill his spot and expand. Being such a small team currently, Simplexity has been on vacation basically. We are currently not active in any leagues which may give the impression that we are a dead team. I would like to say we most certainly are not dead, we are just not actively participating in leagues currently. We continue to search for new drivers and practice whenever it is possible. I said i'd make this a small update so I will wrap this up now.

Simplexity looks to expand its ranks and add more members and become league active by the time summer leagues begin. If you are interested in joining, PM me here or add me to skype a420birdman.
Quote from edge3147 :
January Update

Well it's been about a month since my last post so I thought I would stop in and make a small update post. We dropped to 2 members when Ricardo Seerden decided to part ways with Simplexity in December. We wish him the best of luck in his team search and hope to add more members in the near future to fill his spot and expand. Being such a small team currently, Simplexity has been on vacation basically. We are currently not active in any leagues which may give the impression that we are a dead team. I would like to say we most certainly are not dead, we are just not actively participating in leagues currently. We continue to search for new drivers and practice whenever it is possible. I said i'd make this a small update so I will wrap this up now.

Simplexity looks to expand its ranks and add more members and become league active by the time summer leagues begin. If you are interested in joining, PM me here or add me to skype a420birdman.

I know you can do it Edge, Go for it
I left because the team wasn't communicating.
Best of goodluck for you and the team!

Thanks
~Ricardo Seerden.
I'm still waiting to either fix my wheel or get a new one, it just isn't in the cards right now tho.

Simplexity Racing
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG