The online racing simulator
Simplexity Racing
(65 posts, started )
Good Luck!
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147 : Driver decided to leave
Good luck, I see you finally found a home.
Gl Erik and Simplexity!
WElcome Erik!
Erik Manelius leaves Simplexity
Erik Manelius leaves Simplexity

On Oct 31, Erik Manelius was signed to Simplexity as it's 3rd driver. Erik is from Finland and wants to be apart of a team with the potential to become something great. He decided on Nov 2nd he no longer wanted to be apart of the team and left.

Goodbye Erik, Best of luck from Simplexity.
Firexter has done the same to others. Dont feel bad.
I'm really sorry edge3147
#34 - Emyn
lol
ps. sanko säädöt
Was like his 10th team he has left within a week
firexter oot retu
Quote from Bmxtwins :Firexter has done the same to others. Dont feel bad.

Quote from Emyn :lol
ps. sanko säädöt

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Was like his 10th team he has left within a week

Quote from Stig209 :Why do i doubt that?

Quote from Iginla :firexter oot retu

You dont really make yourselves look good by beating up on 1 person. People make mistakes its life, its not really worth it to give it attention unless you have something constructive to say. I'm pretty sure every person who's posted here is being a hypocrite to some level so its quite funny actually.
He did the same to 6th gear, and tried to do the same to us (most likely) hence why we wouldnt accept him.
can i join plz?
Best of luck to Simplexity, just ignore the troll
yep so if hes trolling why give him the attention? it just makes you look bad. Surely you should have a good experience of what its like to be a forum joke, or was a year or 2 long ago? I don't think its right to pick out 1 person
Just a suggestion - be active,read forums and learn to say NO! You should know the guy first before announcing him as a new teammember. Good luck!
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : this is a teams thread
He didnt take any of the advice he was given.. hes just desperate to get people in to his team..
I am following advice from bmxtwins, there is no need to spam up my thread.
i gave you very good advice.. basically what i told you to do was get to know the people first, then invite them to the team, not to rush things at all. If you dont know people and they dont know you, the more they get to know you as they are in the team, they might find something they dont like and decide to pack their bags and leave. Getting to know someone before hand is better, because they will know everything about you and the team, and will be prepared to do what it takes to help take you up in the ranks.

You will find if you sign randomers, that they will leave because they dont have the respect there for you.
I never said sign everyone. Only person i recommended was seerden
I never said you told me to sign him, I just said i'm following your advice. Can we drop this and let me move on please?
Quote from edge3147 :Can we drop this and let me move on please?

Of course, but dont be asking for advice anymore because you simply dont follow it.
Quote from xtraction :Of course, but dont be asking for advice anymore because you simply dont follow it.

I never asked for advice anyway, it was given without me asking.

Now that everything has been said. Let me move on and stop replying to my every post. There is nothing else anyone can say or post here that hasn't already been posted in one of my other team threads.
Guys, he did the right thing in posting to clear the air. It isn't his fault, trust me firexter acts as if he is genuinly interested.

Simplexity Racing
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG