The online racing simulator
Team Vires
(324 posts, started )
Just watched ur vid last round onboard, good stuff guys.
Team Vires becomes 2 years old
7th December 2012.

Hello all! And wow, what can I say, today is quite a special day for us all here at Team Vires - turning 2 years old when lets face it many people placed bets on us not lasting 6 months! The last year has been one of constant growth, with new faces, new strategies and new objectives. 2012 saw Team Vires merge with the successful gaming base "Team Vires Australia" and successfully create divisions in Racing Simulators, League of Legends, Call of Duty 4, Starcraft to name but a few. Although initially created by myself, James Peace and Sean Lyddon back in December 2010 credit for all of the teams successes lie solely in the endeavours and efforts of its drivers. Sure, we havn't won any major titles yet, infact our only title still belongs to Matias Mäki-Hoimela in the Revolutionary Racing FOX Junior Series. However, despite this fact we fight harder than ever each and every race to reach our own personal objectives, and you can all be sure that début series win is just around the corner! As the roster stands, I would like to say a little something about each and every driver who has been with us and who is still with us.

Starting with the people no longer with us, Kristof Kerekes, although the relationship may have turned a little sour towards the end, without his efforts towards the team it is almost certain we would be in a very different place today, his efforts in our baby steps in GT2ws were unique.
Joonas Koskinen, hey we are not the best of friends anymore but I fully respect that he was a blindingly fast driver and still is and certainly still a driver to keep an eye on for the whole community as he gets better and better, we got a chance to see that rapid transformation here at Vires, and it helped us to a number of good results that increase team motivation, thank you Joonas.
The two Irish boys, Niall Murray and Andy O'Brien, who left us very recently after becoming inactive pursuing a successful racing career in real life, I suggest you all keep an eye on them as they are definitely two to watch in sports cars. Klaidas Gasiunas when you left I'll be honest I thought it would be the end lol, been a good friend since MoS days and it was really sad to see you leave, however I know it was the right decision as you are perfect for Genuine and its still a pleasure to race with you. Joel Villa, One of the coolest names I know if I'm honest, you were a pleasure to have in the team and its a shame that lack of motivation has led to you eventually quitting, a serious talent lost from the game that's for sure (p.s. He's back wooooo yeaah!)

And on to those still with us, without you guys none of this would have happened, it's all your fault!
Thiago '[Sativa]' Cardoso - Although inactive, his pace and machine like behaviour saw us enter the final season of MoE and score a number of promising positions and although we accept real life issues are tying you down, we hope to see you back with us asap.

Pierre 'theodinho29' Peron - The Vires Vetron, always a great laugh with you on Skype, and I will never forget the French lesson I was treated to at Super GT Series Fern Bay Gold as you drive a car with severe handling troubles!

Jack 'jwardy' Ward - You havn't driven in ages, but we don't care, you are so much fun on skype and main chat and we always have a laugh with you, your music taste is amazing and we all wish you the best of luck with your DJ career!

Lucas 'RenvoN' Araújo - Although no longer a frequent driver anymore, I will never forget that night you and Sean spent together (romantic much) in MoE 24hours as you drove through the night to claw back a stint with the FZR and help us finish arguably our greatest position so far against such fierce competition. And of course, thank the heavens for your sister! <3 u Camila

Matias 'xaxax123' Mäki-Hoimela - Such a cutie Pie! Was worried when you left us for such a long period but you are back with a bang, and mark my words a serious talent that you all need to watch out for in the future!

Beniamin 'orchideus' Kalicki - Chelsea fanboy like myself, and always a pleasure to talk to, your driving has constantly been on the up since joining us in September over a year ago, always a great laugh and I look forward to watching you improve!

Piotrek 'Pietter' Krzyzanowski - The "oval kid" and expert when it comes to something going wrong with my pc (hehe) Can't wait to have you back after Uni so we can thrash some GT2/GT3 together!

Tamás 'skyline_TOmy' Csáki - Shy, well everyone thinks so anyway, great to see you thrive in the environment we have given you!

Niclas 'Nicce' Malmgren - You know how in every family you have that crazy uncle? Well here is ours, such a funny guy and always up for a laugh whatever the weather! And those skins are fabulous!

Jere 'JMH1984' Heiskanen - Such a machine when it comes to putting the laps in at the end of a stint, really is impressive how high your dedication is to the team and I will never ever delete the recording of you singing the national anthem to me on TS after our 1 - 2, 6 in GT3!

Łukasz 'Luki97' Paszczyk - One of the setup guru's, still don't understand how you can understand a car that well and be so accurate with a modification, you and Morgan are now a force to be reckoned with.

Marek 'MARUS' Jagiello - Although a little inactive, there is no denying your immense pace over one lap, never have I come across someone who can pull of a near perfect lap within 3 laps of the combo, hope to have you back soon buddy!

Morgan 'MoMo92i' Trollé - Salut! Although recently joining, its great to have someone I personally respect so much in the team, you have so much time for everyone in the team and your patience is really a virtue.

Valentin 'briquedejus' Adriaenssens - Hamster! Your first round with us impressed us so much, you are so good when it comes to saving tyres and fuel, you have already slotted in perfectly with us here at Vires and we wish you many years of happiness with us!

Matias 'Matias-' Pikkarainen - My source of amazing trance music, great hugs and hey every team has a Homo. Jokes aside, your pace is terrific and you get better and better, so happy you joined us as you are hilarious!

Chris 'Vourliotis' Vourliotis - It's been such a pleasure having you join us after being teamless for a few months. You are simply perfect for us, your work ethic is flawless and your motivation is phenomenal, we must put you and Pierre and Vale in a bus sometime and watch it kick ass!

Przemek 'przemek21061995' Wdowiarz - One of the hardest workers in Vires to this date, despite SEVERE technical difficulties like myself, it doesn't hold you back from helping the team out, your "garden" moments will still remain one of the funniest moments of my life and I cant wait for another year with you.

Miro 'Hahmo' Rauti - Without Miro Vires would not be where it is today, It's as simple as that. His hard work and commitment has been unprecedented, helping to communicate with all the divisions of Vires and pull them together was a task I could not do. However Miro took it onto his shoulders and successfully pulled it off. Probably one of my best friends (cute) you are always a good person to hang out with and emo with together, lets get you back in that racing seat asap eh?

Sean 'xtraction' Lyddon - And finally 'lid-on-the-pan' well, You are definitely the Mother of the team, and I still can't believe we havn't met! Since rejoining from SR at the start of the year, you have been a major cog in the Vires network and its safe to say we just wouldn't work the same without you. Who's that girl in the background? Love ya!

So here's to another 2 years together! <3
Happy Anniversary to the Vires and best of luck for the future
Bon anniversaire Team Vires !

Finally Vires is like a family and joining Vires was like going back to my former - but extended - family !
You guys seem to have jelled together really nicely now . Really good to see that side of things imo. Nice post, reminds me of some post ineX did after 1 year, or 2...cant remember.

Anyway, gratz
Very nice read James Congratulations!
Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

This most certainly is one to remember, it doesn't feel like two years at all since this team showed up (even though I joined about 4 months later) but really it seems like this is how it has been.

After E-team's collapsing I thought LFS career for me was over, no team felt like I wanted to really join and think I could enjoy my stay.. But it has turned out fantastic, especially with my best friends from E-team joining Team Vires sooner or later (except for Joni you bastard). I'm thankful for this opportunity and well, thanks for the props in my part Jamiepoo.

Here's for few more years! :eclipseeh:bannana_p:dazzersmi:lovies::drink:
Quote from vipex123 :Sean 'xtraction' Lyddon - And finally 'lid-on-the-pan' well, You are definitely the Mother of the team, and I still can't believe we havn't met! Since rejoining from SR at the start of the year, you have been a major cog in the Vires network and its safe to say we just wouldn't work the same without you. Who's that girl in the background? Love ya!

Oh the girl? Its just my little brother.

Great to have been back with the team after making the mistake of leaving, its been a pleasure to be around everyone in the team and it seems we are indeed, like a family as MoMo said. I cant wait to get 2013 under way to see what next year has in store for us, we will definitely be a stronger competitor than ever before!
Thank guys. its great having music rants on skype and will happily carry on providing totally pointless conversations
Gotta +1 everything Isaac said! Also gotta agree with everything in OP about Arco, Sean and Matias
I quite like the relationship LLM has established with Vires, you guys have been helpful to us throughout the year.
Quote from Hahmo :

After E-team's collapsing I thought LFS career for me was over, no team felt like I wanted to really join and think I could enjoy my stay.. But it has turned out fantastic, especially with my best friends from E-team joining Team Vires sooner or later (except for Joni you bastard). I'm thankful for this opportunity and well, thanks for the props in my part Jamiepoo.

You can only have 1 homo Finn in a team, otherwise they will make love in a XRR with each other and become inactive - and then it's like you have no homo finn in your team
I suppose you're right.
Thank you for mentioning ^^
You (Team Vires) have grown and learned A LOT from your mistakes in your first full year - everything that happened in SuperGT last year combined with some bad decisions gave you guys a rocky reputation, but in 2012 you've made big decisions - bringing in people like Matias, Morgan, Luki among many others, merging with Team Vires down undah, and once again, learning from last year's bad experiences as a way to mature - you have come a long way this year and you definitely have the right base and tools to become more competitive next year!

Happy birthday, Team Vires!
Where is my Vires avatar???
I want my avatar now!!!!

Happy birthday Vires, i am very happy that i belong to you
you think, i am not so cheap :P
Nice write-up! Gratz and good luck for the 2013!
Great team. Very sportsman like. Much thanks from LLM for helping us get to a higher level. Especially Sean, he has been a true friend and helped with setups.
Quote from vipex123 :And those skins are fabulous!

No offence, but hmm...

Good luck in future too.
Attached images
clipboard_upped.png
Good read, definitely. You made our(GenR's) racing much more interesting this year, especially in GT3TCC It's great to see you guys rising up and being more mature through the time. Good luck for the incoming year
Nice read James!...happy to see you're still around and getting stronger after 2 years, looking for to race you for many more!!
Alles Gute zum 2 jährigen!
Thanks for the kind words James

Keep up the good work, best of luck in 2013!

Team Vires
(324 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG