The online racing simulator
Christmess wish list to Santa
(66 posts, started )
Quote from LFS Micha :I've think i hd bad day when i said that.

SORRY FOR ALL GUYS.

Ok thats cool.
I would like an update that is similar to Z25. Z25 was the last good update before LFS went to the dark ages and stopped being updated and cared about.

All other releases and news updates after Z25 have been very short and plain.

Updates before Z25 we filled with excitement and passion because it appeared that the Devs actually cared about LFS and had passion for it, but after their terrible PR skills with the Scirocco and Rockingham, the devs attitudes has appeared to be less passionate and enthusiastic.

Just something I wanted to share as I was reading over the past news updates and such.

"The VW Scirocco and Rockingham have seemed quite close to release for some time now, but we decided to wait for the updated tyres because these things from the real world will be best experienced with the most realistic physics system. Eric has been working on some more S3 content but he would like to get nearer to finishing before we show any new pictures."

It's been 2 years since the above post and still no pictures of any supposed "S3 content" or the VWS or Rockingham.

If I was the owner of a company and did nothing to better it or please my customers, I would probably be out of business and working somewhere else. Guess that is what Scawen and team has had to do since the last 4 years has produced nothing of value.
Yes, but every day there are over 1200 racers online, LFS community over 50000 members... So LFS really needed to someone.

Yes, maybe Scavier have not good PR skills, but they really have passion to that, not for money...
Quote from Frunze118 :Yes, but every day there are over 1200 racers online, LFS community over 50000 members... So LFS really needed to someone.

Yes, maybe Scavier have not good PR skills, but they really have passion to that, not for money...

Members: 52,143

That is just number of accounts registred here on forum, there are far more LFS accounts
Hm, I thought that all accounts automaticly register here...

How to see full list of all LFS accounts ?
Quote from Frunze118 :Hm, I thought that all accounts automaticly register here...

How to see full list of all LFS accounts ?

Quote :There are 1065826 results.

List of usernames

but even that is not all, think that usernames starting with numbers are not there..
I refuse to belive there is over one million users lol! I might remember wrong but wasnt it mentioned there was around 100 000 - 200 000?
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :List of usernames

but even that is not all, think that usernames starting with numbers are not there..

It seems there are all usernames, those beginning with a number can be found from page 19.
Quote from The Very End :I refuse to belive there is over one million users lol! I might remember wrong but wasnt it mentioned there was around 100 000 - 200 000?

Well, most of them are probably duplicate or unused/troll accounts anyway.
DANIEL-CRO, wow, looks interesting =) I can believe that there are over 1 million accounts. Thank you for information.

Can you give me information about number of licensed drivers s1/s2 ?

Offtop :

Someone know interesting threads in lfs.net ? I think I don't know them all =)) Maybe moderator knows, or Daniel ? I mean Scawen's photos, Translating page, etc, etc.
Quote from Frunze118 :

Few years ago dear Phlos made script which counted all S1/S2, don't belive its working anymore not sure about number of licences
Quote from Frunze118 :
Someone know interesting threads in lfs.net ? I think I don't know them all =)) Maybe moderator knows, or Daniel ? I mean Scawen's photos, Translating page, etc, etc.

Scawen photos, try searching LFS Kart meeting threads there are few of Scawen and Victor...
also
http://www.liveforspeed.net/s_photo/
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=41268
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5544
Quote from Mysho :Apology accepted.

And for the record, you've not become a murderer. :jester:

Thanks made, i never do that
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118
S3 pls, gooby.
Quote from Frunze118 :

Quote from Scawen :It's more than 20,000 and less than 30,000. As Tristan said, a little more than 10,000 of those are S1 licenses.

Last time we gave some figures it was some time after S1 and the answer was, between 1,000 and 10,000. So we've come a long way since then.

but this post is 7 years old :icon23:
some random screenshots from Scawen's, Eric's and Victor's workstations

Christmess wish list to Santa
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG