The online racing simulator
Christmess wish list to Santa
(66 posts, started )
Dear Santa!

I would like new Tyre physics and a new car for Chrstmess... tnx.

little Dandy
that must be a sad life
It certainly gonna be an actual "mess" in some cases :yel:
If this actually happened I would happily buy a new wheel, properly return to these forums and play LFS again. I poke back to see what's going on every so often but nothing has popped up that makes me WANT to come back.

Doesn't quite explain why I've been poking around F1 Rejects instead, though.

(I wonder how many people actually remember me today if at all, hmm)
-
(LFS Micha) DELETED by LFS Micha
0.6C

and S3, new tyre physics, scirocco, rockingham, ...
#7 - Xone
lfs is death..come to iRacing

better graphic, better sound, better physic and much more...
Have they made a new version of iRacing, as I thought it had similar graphics, similar sounds, much worse physics and a lot less?
Christmess, really?
#10 - Xone
Quote from tristancliffe :Have they made a new version of iRacing, as I thought it had similar graphics, similar sounds, much worse physics and a lot less?

yes...but much better than LFS. iRacing has dynamic shadows and beautiful animated suspensions.

the sounds of cars in LFS remember me at a vacuum cleaner
Quote from Xone :lfs is death..come to iRacing

better graphic, better sound, better physic and much more...

ive played iRacing for about 2 years on and off, and the community is just diabolical.
After a year of trying GTR Evo I came back to LFS. And guess what. I still love it.

-Starting the program: a million times faster.
-Multiplayer: what a relieve not to kick all players when just changing a few things at the server.
-The overview of your competitors during the race makes it much more fun
-Pitting is a nightmare in GTR.
-The driving is much more fun in LFS. When hitting something you can actually feel it. In GTR you have to drive right through it and you still you don't feel a thing.
- OK the sound is bit electronic in LFS and the graphics are maybe a little outdated.

But racing against your friends is so much more fun in LFS then in GTR.

Love it still after, what is it, ten years or more.

Keep up the good work guys. You are in most parts miles ahead of any other racing game.

Pagani
Im not gonna lie. Having one new track would make my year.
Yeah, a new track could brighten up the scene for a while.
Guys, don't be naive. No new content & no new physics till the end of 2013, get over it.
Scawen has to finish and release the improved multiplayer patch before he starts doing ANYTHING about the new tyre physics. And he has to finish the new tyre physics before he starts implementing some new tracks or new cars... This was mentioned many times by Victor I believe.
This is just my guessing. But don't expect anything before this date.
Quote from rockclan :Well maybe they could release some pre-s3 for christmas, with 1 or more new tracks, old physics?

Yeah. It would be great!
We know about it!

LFS dear: [news ago] http://www.lfs.net
added Wed, Dec 28th, 2011 17:00
>Progress report:

Eric has been working on the S3 content. After the physics update and the VW Scirocco are released as a free update for all S1 and S2 license holders, we will work towards the S3 version which will provide more tracks and cars to S3 license holders. As usual for an upgrade, the cost of your existing license will be deducted from the full price.

We wish you a happy 2012, and we'll release the updates as soon as we can!

- LFS Developers

Updates as soon we can in December for SURE!
What I want (things that have been mentioned but never relased, true shit) :
  • Rallypack
  • Westhill updates
  • Interior updates - RB4 plz...
  • LX8
  • Shitrocko
  • Cockingham
  • Updated damage and susbesion modells
  • Day/night cycle, weather effect etc etc, basically S3
Joke aside, I do hope we get some update this year, or at least more info about the progress. Or well, hey, maybe Scawen has gone back to the idea of the tyres not beeing round anymore?
Yes, it will be nice to see at least Scirocco with old tyre physics ( S1 content )

But Rockingham is S3 so it can wait...

Someone know,what with Eric ? Does he work now ?
No one knows except the developers themself. The rumors have it that he does work on stuff, but from old experience they do not want to show what they work with since it tends to get ugly when things take longer time than expected.
Quote from The Very End :
  • Westhill updates

What you want to see the new at this track.
Please, remove a glare wich the speedometer's glass at the FZ.
-
(Frunze118) DELETED by Frunze118 : lol, understand =)
-
([Audi TT]) DELETED by [Audi TT]

(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG