The online racing simulator
hehe, GREAT!

THX
Can WinAmp be configured to reconnect if you get disconnected? Haven't been able to find any setting for it in the options ...
emmmm try setting it to repeat 1 track - that way it will keep trying to connect over and over
Congratulations to all that finished in pool 10 and commiserations to all those who didnt. What an exciting race..

P.s. to those having difficulties watching - please bear with us - this is a temporary server until we can get our official ones online tonight... you are all hammering the server so thank you all who watched
Nice desktop there. This is great TV, watching Pool5 right now, and I hope there will be more.
:laola:
Best TV-program after Top Gear!
Yeah the commentary is cool but will there be a better server for the pool 1 race? or no..

It keeps buffering like every 30 seconds here it seems like (when i was watching pool 10)

edit- nevermind its running fine now
It's super, they have the proper servers now
Must be the distance?
New servers
Our new servers are running and fully operational - expect better coverage next time out!

Your generous donations have paid for the OLFSL-TV, please consider donating via the PayPal link on the OLFSL site to help keep it running.

Best wishes

Johnathan Russ (OLFSL Donations manager)

Note. All donations are confidential, and all funds go directly into OLFSL, no profit whatsoever is made.
Great Pool1 race and commentary there. Can't wait for the next one.
The pool1 race was great and commentary rocked. Keep up the good work.

BTW the part when you went away and said you´re not gonna tell what you did. What were you doing?

ok i said i was going to do pool 3 but fiendi wants me to do pool 6 as that was my original plan
Dear Fireball !
I want to thank you for the great commentary and live! stream!
Our whole team "HoT" really enjoyed the race action a lot.

Again thanks a lot
Teufel
"OK, what the hell was that? Lagging severely! Well I hope you all enjoyed that, it's one of the coolest things I've ever seen."

Sure was, really weird. illepall
#65 - S0ul
I love that Livestream and i surely dont regret spending half the sunday on it.Thanks Fireball keep it up!
S0ul
The video feed works great! I'll definitely tune in to the next broadcast.
Thank you all for your kind words - the way i see it you guys put a hell of a lot of effort and take the league very seriously - so I think we should reflect that !
Cool

Only...video quality is to low
Quote from f1r3b4ll :ok i said i was going to do pool 3 but fiendi wants me to do pool 6 as that was my original plan

Why did you say it then? I kinda advertised, that POOL 3 was gonna be LIVE .
Quote from Renku :Why did you say it then? I kinda advertised, that POOL 3 was gonna be LIVE .

I apologised for that already.. but pool 3 guys were mentioned! I was reporting to Fireball.
great work Fireball , but could you please change the volume of music and motorsounds. The music is drowning the motorsounds...

Thx for your work !!!
It's possible download live commentary-files?
So i can review pool6 with comment ..

Very funny Fireball!! Good work! Bye
Just watched pool1 race, and damn, nice job fireball.
Really enjoyed watching it, even tho my surname pronounced by you, sure sounds retarded.

anyways, good stuff.
Only thing I don't like is the 3 week wait until the next event. Are you guys considering broadcasting and commentating on other leagues?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG