The online racing simulator
lol curious fps system on lfs.
when a load bl1 directly i have 120 fps, and after loading Southcity and return to bl1 i have now 150 fps .

strange ....
Quote from lfsrm :Thank you lines for your amazing work , now I look forward for your future project.

Thanks to you, again.

Quote from luchian :I would also like to know, if possible. Thank you and sorry for the offtopic. Trees are incredibily good looking.

Imagine this case.

Two LFS folders. One for the RPs and default textures the other.

Save a replay in one, copy paste on the another LFS folder. LFS/data/spr.

Save the screenshot in the SHIFT +U mode and save the camera angle view in the SHIFT +1. Go to LFS/data/views and copy and paste on the another LFS folder "et voilá".

Whiskey really gives me this idea when he talks about that program but I do not use that program today to do this. I will use that program to make the video teaser of this work.

Quote from NovaK :Everytime i drop by here and see the progress, i'm almost going crazy ripping my hair off.
Lynce, you make months feel like years, days -> months, hours -> days..

I want this to be released so badly, now! :hyper:

Btw, why do you quote me on your blog?

Hi, Novak.

Thanks again for your words.

In my blog, as usual I have "copy and paste" the interesting comments related to my work or, in this case, for the donations. I believe in the transparency so I want to share that interesting comment with everybody who visit my blog.

Quote from Whiskey :Yikes, I helped someone

It's done with LFS Record, it connects to the game via InSim, and alows you to setup the camera at exactly the position/angle you want. This way you can either make the same shot on several replay or using 2 LFS to compare textures.

It's intended to do precisecamera animations, but that's not the part of the program that Lynce needed for now hehe

Hahahaha, always, brother.

In a few weeks I will use it.

Thanks again for your suggestion.

Quote from lfsrm :lol curious fps system on lfs.
when a load bl1 directly i have 120 fps, and after loading Southcity and return to bl1 i have now 150 fps .

strange ....

Very curious, yeah, hehehehehe.
Whiskey, Lynce, thank you. /offtopic
Nice progress Lynce, btw happy birthday.
Quote from zenkiukas :Nice progress Lynce, btw happy birthday.

Thanks!!

I'm very old now. Hahahaha.

News._
(The development status was wrong and the trees are too bright[Last two posts from the Blog].

Quote from Lynce :Thanks!!

I'm very old now. Hahahaha.

News._
(The development status was wrong* and the trees are too bright[Last two posts from the Blog].

had to be fixed
Nice Trees the Best ever!
Quote from Omar1 :had to be fixed

Fixed.

Thank you, bro!

Quote from GT4_PL :Nice Trees the Best ever!

Thanks!!

Few words._

1. 3 almost finished files.

2. 3 files more to be worked.

3. Resize all the work in 2048 x 2048

4. Video teaser.
Quote from Lynce :Video teaser.

since i saw your video called LFS Forms, i'm waiting so long for smth better, and few years has gone, so theres a question...
Can i wait for smth better until the christmas eve?
Regards.
This. Should be included in S3.
Quote from driftbrk :since i saw your video called LFS Forms, i'm waiting so long for smth better, and few years has gone, so theres a question...
Can i wait for smth better until the christmas eve?
Regards.

Well, technically I can do it better but I recognize that it is difficult because I haven't used the After Effects some time ago.

So the answer is I don't know really.

Anyway the style and postproduction goes in the same direction than this video because will be in "gameplay footage" to see the real result of this change.

Quote from Impreza09 :This. Should be included in S3.

Thank you brother.

News._

More detailed information and pics on RP's blog.
lovley textures Lynce.
Looks so much better! I do hope we will see the sand and tree textures on other tracks aswell in future
Thank you very much, guys.

News._

Next._

- Conversion of the 4096 x 4096 to 2048 x 2048. There are files with the same size because the surface is very short so there are files in 2048 x 2048 (some trees) and files in 1024 x 1024 (curvs,flag,etc).

The size of the RP 2012 with High res. files is 386 MB.
The size in 2048 x 2048(remember not all files was in that size because it is unnecesary) is +-162 MB.

- Video Teaser.

Since January of this year I have worked very hard in this work. Currently this is my best job so far. There are a lot of hours inside Revolution Pack 2012 but I don't know how many hours I made. Perhaps 1000 or 1500. The RP June 24th has been done in 257hours. A work of 3 months instead 10 months of this RP.

I recognize I'm very, very tired. Mentally it is hard to have a 100% of the motivation in ten months but I see that is possible and the encouragement of the lfsforum.net users helped me alot.

The criticisms and the suggestions are clearly the most important thing here to take the right direction. I think if Wildstyle and Bose does not talked about some of those changes(tarmac and grass), this work, probably would be very poor compared to the current work. The proof are in the pics from the first page of this thread and the latest pics published on my blog.

I'm very happy to finish this work and I will enjoy alot for sharing the Rp 2012 with all of you on December as a Christmas gift for the community.

Thank you very much.

Weehey! Happy to hear, thank you!
Looking forward to the present!
Now THIS is great news. Awesome work Lynce.
Look at it not only as a present for the comunity but also as a training campaign for your skills and why not motivation. I'm sure even yourself have learned a few thins going along.

Looking forward to the teaser movie and of course the released pack.
It's so great you made it!

This will be a very beautiful Christmas for the LFS community - so beautiful Fern Bay should be renamed as Christmas Island ...
Looking forward to this. Awesome stuff.
Yeahh!! Revolution Pack 2012 + LFS 0.6c , this christmas should be great .

amazing work as usual Lynce .
No doubt one of the best works in LFS. We all appreciate your effort.

Thank you thank you thank you. Obrigado

Can't wait to get this
Quote from Flame CZE :http://i.imgur.com/6hUot.jpg

Are you going to make a hi-res version of that fence on the left side?

Yeah. There will be a "Patch" of this work in 2013.

Quote from The Very End :Weehey! Happy to hear, thank you!
Looking forward to the present!

Thanks!!

Quote from luchian :Now THIS is great news. Awesome work Lynce.
Look at it not only as a present for the comunity but also as a training campaign for your skills and why not motivation. I'm sure even yourself have learned a few thins going along.

Looking forward to the teaser movie and of course the released pack.

Totally agree with you. The truth. It is a resume of this year, really.

Thanks.

Firemike kills my video, hehehehehe.

I try to re-learn, again about CS4 After effects.

Quote from smove :It's so great you made it!

This will be a very beautiful Christmas for the LFS community - so beautiful Fern Bay should be renamed as Christmas Island ...

Hehehehehehe.

Thank you very much, brother.

Quote from FireMike15 :Looking forward to this. Awesome stuff.

Thanks!!

Quote from lfsrm :Yeahh!! Revolution Pack 2012 + LFS 0.6c , this christmas should be great .

amazing work as usual Lynce .

Thanks to you I can work on a new "patch" of this work in 2013. (.dds converter program)

Fence, trees and some things.

Quote from OTone :No doubt one of the best works in LFS. We all appreciate your effort.

Thank you thank you thank you. Obrigado

Can't wait to get this

Obrigadinho irmao.

I'm glad you like it.

News as soon as possible. I'm learning again about CS4 after effects.

Cheers!!
WOW ! Great news Lynce ! very good news !
:bowdown:

The Revolution Pack 2012. June 20th-Incomplete. 51,85%
(435 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG