The online racing simulator
CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
Don't you guys have anything more important to be doing?
Oh my word.. kiste what has got into you.. with that attitude not only me that will not speak in here, but pretty much noone else. This thread is public. I'm amazed dwb, stop feeding them with retard pills and employ some spanking instead.
Martyrs -.-
What part of "CoRe Racing info thread" don't you understand? If you don't have anything related with the thread itself, please, be quiet.
Joonas pls it's all related to CoRe and obviously it's information, so it satisfies your rules. I don't see what the fuss is about other than you guys being woefully rude to your guests. Let us hope you're not as 'rude' on track then. Friends forever. <3
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :What part of "CoRe Racing info thread" don't you understand? If you don't have anything related with the thread itself, please, be quiet.

seems your just posting for the sake of getting in the last word on niki, plus other people talking back to each other, it would be wise for everyone to just not reply and take it to skype or something :P

GL Joonas btw, idk if i said this already.
Everyone, whoever your personal troll might be, please keep in mind:

:feedtroll

Jesus, what's going on in here... Since Joonas joined people come here to troll and throw mud at him. You can't change anything, only making yourselves look stupid. There's a slight difference between sharing your opinion and trolling. There's no need to feed the trolls.

Good luck to you CoRe guys as well.
Noone ever trolled him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
:cookiemon
Markus "Checkout" Gunzelmann Joins CoRe Racing!

There are many reasons why a team might be happy to have Markus "Checkout" Gunzelmann on its roster. First of all, he's 25, which raises the team's average age and makes the elderly team manager feel less ancient. And he's not Finnish, which, frankly, is becoming more and more of a rarity among top LFS drivers these days. Oh, and then there's the fact that he's a quick, consistent, and reliable driver, as he proved in his years with the famed GT1 endurance team of #low-racing / RACE-STAR.

Today CoRe is very happy to welcome Markus to the team. He brings a wealth of experience and maturity to our operations, and should help our GT1 program immensely as we look forward to GT1WS. We've raced with Markus in the past (he helped us out with Super GT last season) and we know him well. We're absolutely certain he's going to fit right in. When he's not racing LFS or at work on his IT apprenticeship, Markus is an avid footballer and electric guitar player. He'll be driving for us with the number 32 and the name CoRe M.Gunzelmann. Welcome to the team, Markus!
Welcome mate!
Gratz! nice signing
onee kuntselmanin makelle
Welcome, man!!
Grats guys, good luck.
Balls, ninja'd. Good luck Markus!
Welcome to the team Markus! o/
Now thats a good signing
Velkam!
Enjoy your stay
Thanks guys!
Willkommen und genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt!
Nice signing!

CoRe Racing info thread
(1499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG