The online racing simulator
Thanks car 39 for crashing us, dunno what u were thinking at the time, using brakes in the exit of a corner to let us pass (I think) and then turn into our car and spin us.

Niki why is it always such a pain to race with you? You already drove me off the road once when I was passing you and then when I had your draft on the S/F straight you kept swerving on the straight and it lead to you turn into me and completely break our car. Really don't see what was the benefit for you to do that.
Quote from reigga :Thanks car 39 for crashing us, dunno what u were thinking at the time, using brakes in the exit of a corner to let us pass (I think) and then turn into our car and spin us.

Niki why is it always such a pain to race with you? You already drove me off the road once when I was passing you and then when I had your draft on the S/F straight you kept swerving on the straight and it lead to you turn into me and completely break our car. Really don't see what was the benefit for you to do that.

you can always protest it
Sorry 71 for bumping and causing a spin.
Mikko if we thought the same we wouldn't have collided.
EDIT: I thought you would notice that it would lead to disaster if you didn't lift or brake in time. In real life you would have surely be killed in that crash. Something to think about.

It was just fun for me to make you work for your pass no matter the pace you have, as well as it was fun to battle out with Krasi. Otherwise, the race would have been a hell of a bore, like the first hour was when I had to stay away from everyone with my already pathetic fps problems.
Quote from CSF :Racing incident. Seems like a simple mis-understanding with 67 trying to let 16 through and 16 not quite being able to react. An unlucky spin really.

i am sorry to hear that
He was under blue flag from sc3 of previous lap
He didnt try to let me.
Sorry about this accident at the end of SC1 with car 67 and 16, i was turn right because i was trying to avoid grass and then happend smth bad : (. As saying sorry i let 2 pass later very fast and easy, and also sorry for this T1 crash after race restart coz my tyres were so cold and care went drifty.
intre is a boneidle idiot. 2 times under blue flag he caused us to crash, and cost me a fun battle with fram after sc.

grats podiums
#34 - Emyn
Yeah! Awesome CoRe! 2nd places in the both classes are great.

The last race was also great, really fun racing there with Joonas.

Great season at all, though I missed the first 3 rounds. A lot of fun racing in every race and really enjoyed to drive there.

Anyway, gratz to the winners, Inex and GenR Am!

Looking forward and see you in the GT1WS!
Sorry guys, i just drive in AM car its mean im unexperienced, shit happend on track like this Vires Pro pitting me when SC Car was on track. I didnt cry but it cost me 2 positions.

I just want be friendly, and say sorry i will take a leson from it and it wont happend again.
Someone in my position might start complaining right now, considering out of the two stints that were planned for me to do, I drove 3 hours and 40 minutes.

I can't be mad at James for timing out since he had nothing to do with the loss of the connection/race. Well, I joined and drove my first stint flatout, asking if Matias would be back to PC yet (he went to sauna cos a finn.) and that I didn't want James to race anymore with his connection, didn't wanna risk anything..

Well.. After 2 flatout stints it became quite clear I would drive the rest of the race. I had no problems with it tbh, I was loving the track and especially the car and how it behaved. Soo.. I gained tens of seconds, if not minutes to the cars ahead and passed them until the SC came. Perfect timing if anything. Sorry for 67 I think it was for causing you to spin under SC lap, but you spun already yourself and I just didn't have the time and space not to hit you.. Sorry.

It became very clear to me that I _had_ to pass Scipy and Lobato. Lobato didn't make it easy at all, going for stupid and ridiculous block movements nearly taking us both out, which we will surely protest.. You even took out scipy. Ridiculous. But then again.. I got past you both. And did fantastic last 2 laps. Wondering how cool that race had been, from a lap down I finished 4th.. Feels better than if we had won the race without the timeout I believe..

All I really can say is thanks racers, teams and especially the admins for creating such a fantastic racing season once again. These experiences have been great.. See you next season and in GT1ws.
Quote from Intrex1020 :Sorry guys, i just drive in AM car its mean im unexperienced, shit happend on track like this Vires Pro pitting me when SC Car was on track. I didnt cry but it cost me 2 positions.

I just want be friendly, and say sorry i will take a leson from it and it wont happend again.

okay fair enough, but make sure you realise that blue flag doesnt mean let pass at least second, and be aware that there is a battle for first between 3 cars behind you etc..
Intre, we cant change anything, the race is over.
The only i have to tell you is that making life of faster racers easiest, while you are under blue flag, it will up the respect of others to you.
You will have nothing to lose
In the name of SAVAGE SimSports I would like to thank the admin team for another great season and would like to congratulate winners in both classes

I personally learned a lot from this season and gained a lot of expirience and most importantly - I had great time with my team mates while preparing for the race and while racing in it. Can't wait for next endurance champ!
Blah what a fail, multiple stints training resulting in 6 laps woooehh!

Anyway thrilling race for our guys with Miro fighting for 4th with Scipy and Lobato and Sean going up and down the order in the final laps like a yo-yo! Obviously we need some more ready to win gear, I will be working on that for next season!

Grats to CoRe, GenR and ineX for flawless performances in the championships and to 3id for their dominating return to the series!

Thank you also to all the organisers for another season, I know at times it has been difficult but the whole community really appreciates it and all the guys here at Vires wish it to continue forever!

See y'all soon!

Quote from Intrex1020 : pitting me when SC Car was on track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToFErVHAuLQ
#41 - CSF
Hope you all enjoyed the season. Enjoy whatever else you are driving. Bu Bye.
Quote from vourliotis :Intre, we cant change anything, the race is over.
The only i have to tell you is that making life of faster racers, while you are under blue flag, it will up the respect of others to you.
You will have nothing to lose

Ye i know i had nothing to lose but i dont gonna slow down when i see a car in my mirrors, and also we had DC so almost evry car blufaging me so i just ignore it and was driving my race. Also on irc was franky who dont have microphone so he couldnt inform me and most time of my 2 stints was alone in channel coz didnt want some1 to disturb. Im happy we end this race even 18th, this Eltons DC at the end of stint and long rejoing cost us lots and we went from last to 18th could be 16th but its race shit happend : ).
What an intense finish ^^

Yeah Intrex you have probably chosen the worse place to spin :P Sad it cost us probably win in AM class. But that's the race I suppose.

Miro did awesome job ! Sad to see our PRO car only 4th, a podium would have been possible with our pace but luck wasn't with us exept that last SC (that wasn't luck as AM car would have a strong 10s lead on GenR).

Gratz 3id for the win, ineX for the championship, genR & Bazinga in AM and ofc organizator that really did awesome job this year. Would regret to have made no laps this year in that championship tho.

@mister Lobato : You are allowed to change your line to defend position, but please do it BEFORE someone changed his line to overtake you or at least to not close the door like that. In oval section this is pretty dangerous.
#44 - IMOL
I want to say that backmarkers who ACTUALLY giving way like 50 meters before (Like Nr.69/98) are slow drivers who are... Good ... But still i respect them more than some idiots who not give it at all... I think its just makes the race easier for us and for them, because lets be honest if they start a fight... Both losing time... So i want to thanks to all drivers who were good in this way.

About season... Well everything fu**ed up after 2nd race of the season... When my connection failed in the worst possible moment. Anyway all races i did here this year, and last year was epic. And level of competition was... REALLY high... It makes, infact everything better. Thanks to NDR for letting me drive in this last round. I really enjoyed it and as i promised i didnt caused any troubles. (I think...) That safety car was... Scary I mean 6 laps to end... All of them was just shaking hands Im not going to do GT2 races anymore because i think... There wont be any :/ I hope GT1WS will be just as good as this. And for every team (Apart ineX) i am free to race as a guest if someone would like to have me in team.
y u no like us
Good season. Some big mistakes that ultimately cost LLM am the lead lap, but these were new drivers who we are trying to get used to league racing.
Also a big thanks from CoRe to NDR and the other teams for this superb season.
Full of experiences, success and defeats for our team. I was very unlucky with my connection and cost several positions, sadly.
All in all it was fun racing with you again. We're looking forward for more.
Great race, lots of fun. Qualy didn't go great, p2 still good enough though, although tomek didn't seem to agree

Race was pretty faultless for us, it's a shame we couldn't replicate our practice runs where the end pace was a little faster, still it was enough.

Thanks to the opposition for a good race and who knows, 3id might make an appearance in GT1WS...
Quite surprised by the result of the race in a positive way.

Didn't really like the way how it went after the SC restart, but meh.
isaac don't cut t1 k.?
Thanks to NDR for the races i drove (and the ones i didn't :schwitz

Cya next season
This particular race was not a strong one for us, a lot conspired against us. I was the most practiced driver (I had 3 hours of practice vs every one else's 1 hour) but found last night that I had to work today.

Two other drivers are just starting up university again and had little-to-no prepp for this round so we did not have huge expectations. We were not here for results, we just wanted to race and promote our Run For The Cure efforts.

Big thanks to NDR for a great series and for going above and beyond in promoting our fund raiser (the logos and pink and links on the tracker, the mentions in the South City round), your guys help is greatly appreciated. Speaking of which, we are not counting donations until tomorrow night so you can still win the team challenge (see first reply in this thread).

As a casual group of 2 university students (one writing a thesis and one working 2 jobs on the side), and 2 guys with full time careers (I am working 80 hours a week right now), We are honoured to be racing at this level under a sanctioning body of such professionalism. Before this, I raced with a casual Nascar 2003 league and won 8 championsips in 6 years. I would rather be a backmarker here, at the top level of sim racing, as opposed to cake walking amongst other casual racers.

Best of luck to the other teams in whatever direction they go from here and massive props to NDR. We look forward to where we go next under the NDR banner.

GT2 World Series 2012: Round 6 Race Discussion
(91 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG