The online racing simulator
Quote from jmeade :As a casual group of 2 university students (one writing a thesis and one working 2 jobs on the side), and 2 guys with full time careers (I am working 80 hours a week right now), We are honoured to be racing at this level under a sanctioning body of such professionalism. Before this, I raced with a casual Nascar 2003 league and won 8 championsips in 6 years. I would rather be a backmarker here, at the top level of sim racing, as opposed to cake walking amongst other casual racers.

Best of luck to the other teams in whatever direction they go from here and massive props to NDR. We look forward to where we go next under the NDR banner.

I don't really understand Isaac's about outbraking myself, i was on side of him and he chooses to take this kind of line (as showed in picture). As you can see there is no way i can fit there, when he tries to take the normal racing line when there is a car inside of him '

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/98749766/coolstoryisaac.png

oh and here we have quite ok racing line driven by Isaac Price while trying to chase the leaders

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/98749766/coollineisaac.png
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :I don't really understand Isaac's about outbraking myself, i was on side of him and he chooses to take this kind of line (as showed in picture). As you can see there is no way i can fit there, when he tries to take the normal racing line when there is a car inside of him '

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/98749766/coolstoryisaac.png

omg your so right, the picture says it all! no wait, cant see a shit on that picture. You could atleast have taken it before Isaac braked and you decided you dive into the side of him, everyone looking at the replay can clearly see that there was enough room.

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Session of Incident Race
MPR Timecode ~5:49:29
Lap and Location of Incident Lap (134) , T1
Your Car Number 71
Other Car(s) Involved 04

04 Gets desperate after overtake from 71, and he starts cutting the first corner, you can see from his driving he is not even trying to drive on the track.

Session of Incident Race
MPR Timecode ~5:52:01
Lap and Location of Incident Lap restart lap (135) , T1
Your Car Number 71
Other Car(s) Involved 04

04 Gets desperate after overtake from 71, and he starts cutting the first corner, you can see from his driving he is not even trying to drive on the track.

Session of Incident Race
MPR Timecode ~5:54:33
Lap and Location of Incident Lap (136) , T1
Your Car Number 71
Other Car(s) Involved 04

Session of Incident Race
MPR Timecode ~5:57:06
Lap and Location of Incident Lap (137) , T1
Your Car Number 71
Other Car(s) Involved 04

Session of Incident Race
MPR Timecode ~5:59:38
Lap and Location of Incident Lap (138) , T1
Your Car Number 71
Other Car(s) Involved 04

He gained alot of time from this, and would've catched me without his mistakes on lap 136

I think you showed us who the desperate one is.
Quote from suzuki94 :blahblah

By protesting what Isaac did? He had the pace to catch me, but he was too busy raging at me he kept failing somewhere. Case closed for me, let the admins decide.
My cutting of t1 was a mixture of anger that I'd just been put off the road by you to gain a position and having awful FPS in T1. But, my understanding is that aslong as its not excessive its not something admins will get involved with. Whether what I did is excessive is questionable, I would argue I only gained time in 1 of the scipy lines I did(from memory), the others were more like having a snap on entry or overpushing and I made some attept to make the corner and had a slide when coming from the grass so I didnt gain time(which was because I made an attempt to make the corner). Whether the admins agree with that is there choice. If I deserve a penalty for it, then okay - I dont personally think I do(especially if you consider the "warnings" at the start of the race). Same applies to our contact in T1, if the admins think differently to what I think then ok.

For the record, I wouldn't even have protested because I don't think its right to try and drag down the season with a pathetic argument like you're trying to make it. I only protested because you tried to troll me, clearly the troll backfired with the trying to prove yourself innocent etc - maybe you're scared idk, I thought you deserved a podium I know you put a lot of hard work in for this round. A little maturity would get you far, if you apologized rather than troll neither of us would be under protest..

Oh, and before I forget thanks NDR(and the guys who helped out today) for the season. Now that I've calmed down a bit I'm grateful for the work you've done all season and I hope you continue to put on events of this quality. Also gratz to 3id for a great drive, I think I had the pace to match you over a stint, but it was really tough to make any inroads into the gap once it was already there with intelligent driving from you just preserving the gap, doing what was needed(as we have been doing the rest of the season). But, you had the edge in every area after the first 7 or 8 laps of a stint, tyres had more tread, faster, and 2 drivers who were very evenly matched. I said before the restart, even if somehow we won that race we wouldn't deserve it. Although Tomek nearly made it a different race completely by deciding to drive on the grass before "130r" just after the 1h mark..
#56 - IMOL
Isaac... You can't protest everybody for everything to become the winner... Its not how you should win races... But still Thanks for kind words ;]
These fails at 130r was... SCARY!!! Just pure adrenaline rush xD
So basically you can cut every corner if you don't gain on it?

I only protested you because you protested me for something that (atleast imo) isn't my fault. I don't want our podium to be taken away from us, so thats why i protested you.
Quote from IMOL :Isaac... You can't protest everybody for everything to become the winner... Its not how you should win races... But still Thanks for kind words ;]
These fails at 130r was... SCARY!!! Just pure adrenaline rush xD

I'm not trying to win the race, you deserve that and vortex deserves 3rd position as IMO they gained it unfairly. The admins have gone on record in the past as preferring that they would rather you protest and leave it to them to decide whether its pointless(within reason though obviously). So that's what I'm doing. I wouldn't want vortex to lose a podium either, but if the admins put you behind me they don't lose a podium. I've lost wins in the past because of post race penalties, so I know how it feels - all part of learning through mistakes. Joonas maybe its better if you have anything else to say to leave it to a PM or something because I don't think there is anything more to add for others to see. I can't see that there would be as IMO we both agree to just leave it to the admins, I don't know why you felt the need to post anyway if thats the case though

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :So basically you can cut every corner if you don't gain on it?

Just trying to cause an argument? Thats not what I said at all, that would count as "excessive" so not allowed. My argument was that what I did wasn't excessive for the reasons I gave. If the admins disagree, then ok.

Also I think its pointless to give a warning if people do something against the rules to maintain/gain a position, because it still isn't fair on the people who lose out because of it. Thats actually more aimed at the first protest I made, perhaps a little rethink for the way handle that? The rules are the same for everyone so if it helps for the rules to be maintained properly, I don't see any reason why it wouldnt be good to be a little firmer than warnings for the stuff like bumpdrafting. Hopefully people can see that even if they were involved in it, the rule should probably be firmed up on or not there at all in future. I'm sure it was more like forgetting bumpdrafting isnt allowed than a misjudgment
On behalve of the Absolute Beginners team a big big thanks to NDR for organizing such a beautifull series. It is by far the most professional and competative event we've ever participated in

Allthough we are just a backmarker team it still was a lot of fun fighting for every possible position. Being consistent and finishing every round brought us up to 6th in the AM class, above all expectations.

Congratulations to the winners of each class and maybe see you at GT1WS
The race was fairly fun from my point of view and it's a shame Michel flipped our car late in the race. Inexperience got to us I guess.

The championship is on a really high level, pace and everything else wise and I congratulate to ineX and GenR Am and everyone who managed to ever finish on podium.

Thank you to admins for hosting, you guys are setting benchmark for sure in that department.
I'm really sorry about the touches with Rauti, because I thought he was underlapped, and the way he tried to overtake me was very agressive for someone who is a lap behind. I'm really sorry. Anyone in my team told me you were in our lap. I was really upset by the touches and so on and I'll never repeat that actions because I didn't realize that you were in our lap. I'm sorry, and I hope my actions didn't hurt your race result.

-
(MoMo92i) DELETED by MoMo92i
Yeah, admins said clearly that '06 IS ON THE LEAD LAP' and also, you wouldn't block a car that is faster than you like that anyway, no matter if they're a lap down or not..

But now that you've cleared up that it was a misunderstanding, I can apologise you. ^^
Thanks for GT2WS, we looking foward for GT1WS
Angry Angus Racing would like to congratulate the Western Lowland ineX Lion-Wolves ... ... ... why is everyone looking at me strangely, did I pronounce it wrong? ... for winning the AAR Run For the Cure team challenge, as the most generous LFS team. We will be in contact in the next day or so to make arrangements.
Good season. Many thanks from LLM. Seems we took home 10th in overall
Oh, looks like it's time for some final words for the season. What can I say... ineX were too strong. Really crazy season, lots of fights, ups and downs. Quality is really on high level (pace, organisation etc). Thanks to all who made this season such a pleasure to drive. I can say from the whole GenR team, we enjoyed it much.

Niki, I was surprised we did not crashed Haha, was nice chase. I was getting nervous, because you were keeping me too much time behind. And I was in the heat peak at this time, so could not really push. But I guess at the end R2s showed enough

Also I want to congratulate especially my AM team mates, stunning job from you! So consistent and mature! And of course congrats to all podium finishers in both classes! Also all participants.

Thanks to CoRe for the competitive champ, sadly we lost it.

See you in GT1 World Series.
Quote from krkriv :Niki, I was surprised we did not crashed

Oh please don't say that. I was surprised that Mikko and me crashed. He was far less aggressive then suddenly he exploded.
THX everyone, I'm really proud of the results we've achieve with Virgil Mocanu and Niklas Gebauer, we knew we were not going to be the fastest and that's why we have worked our asses off to be the most consistent in our class...The results speak for themselves, 4 wins and 2 third places... THX to CoRe Racing and to the new Bazinga team which has been very impressive for their first showing!!... On a personal note, I had not raced in league for two years and thought I was getting too hold for it, so I can't tell you how happy I was to win this race and AM champ on my birthday!...Congrats to Inex for an other impressive performance and THX to all participants and to New Dimension Racing for a great season, can't wait for next year!!
I think our camp has calmed down a bit since the race now, even when getting the championship it's not easy to look at the bright side when the worst performance comes in the final race. Not saying we were that bad but things just didn't work out the way we planned, I think we were right there with Tomek and Joe start of stint but we were missing something end stint.

That SC could've saved us, and I don't want to sound cliché, but technical problems on our side actually made it worse for us. Outstanding performance by 3id though, they deserved the win. And unfair or not, Vortex was there to challenge us when it was needed so plaudits to them aswell.

I was supposed to only help out from midpoint of the season to the end as Isaac was having priorities then, but being away from lfs for a year actually made me appriciate how fun it's to do endurance racing with proper driver swaps, it's a much better atmosphere to work with setups in lfs and it's a greater feeling of achievement when you've all done a good job to take a win.

Congrats to GenR for taking the AM win, also to CoRe for great fights in the Pro class. Thanks to admins, broadcasters and everyone racing for this season. Unfortenetly it looks like I will be missing GT1WS but best of luck to everyone with that!
Quote from Framaris : we knew we were not going to be the fastest and that's why we have worked our asses off to be the most consistent in our class...The results speak for themselves, 4 wins and 2 third places

You say it like you guys are slow, not at all! you guys have great pace and are definitely one of the more consistent teams on the grid. Great end result for you guys

After some heated words against Intre, its fair to say ive calmed down and would like to apologize for some unnecessary comments. We have had our ups and downs through this season, and have learnt a lot, we plan to come back stronger, more consistent and wiser next year.

Thankyou for the great season! Consistent admin performances and an overall high quality of organization.

See you all next season, and hopefully at GT1ws
I had my fun this season, but it turned out to go far too long than I wanted - it was only supposed to be a one race-affair with the BUS at Fern Bay, and after that went pretty well, we decided to do Westhill, where I timed out with 1m30s to go after bringing the car from 20somethingth to 14th (thanks to ZON Net...the bastards), and South City where Matt stupidly parked it for 5 laps.

But I had fun in a time where I was getting more and more sick of racing GT's. The admins did a great job all season, the broadcasters reached a new level of professionalism with PMDtv and Fuse, CSF and Wilko (and to a lesser extent, Boothy j/k); and I was very proud to be part of the admin team for the final round. Hope to see you guys back with the next series and even better than you were this season!
results?
#74 - CSF
Nope.
Elaborate!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG